Author Topic: Walking on the web of dark power (TSP)  (Read 297 times)

Offline Nessarose deWinter

• Her bubbly sweetness of dark terror
    • http://swdescension.com/
Walking on the web of dark power (TSP)
« on: 08/20/13 12:49:00 »
The trip had taken several days. Aboard the Shiny was loud and busy as usual. Nessarose's position as Queen and Ruler became quite obvious if it had been missed before, as she paced around the Sith Infiltrator as though she owned it (which she actually did, and had for some years now). Often-times, her attention was dedicated solely to her children, Brayden and Scheherezade, only a few months old, though both had a pair of eyes that glowed with the same green hue of their mother and father.

The other attendants on the ship included serving women, Sith Sorceresses, and a couple of Warriors. Oftentimes it seemed like it was too crowded for a ship that was only 25 meters long, but sleeping hours were more restful as most of the entourage went to sleep in the cargo bay.

It wasn't until they were a few hours away from Endelaan that Nessarose turned to Ronnie with the same winning smile that she had shown him so frequently when they met on Corellia.

"Hey!" she grinned from ear to ear, "so we're almost on Endelaan. There's probably a bunch of things you might wanna know in advance. Like how soon your training will be starting, and what you'd actually learn, and other such things."

Was that the sound of her children waking up? She glanced at the door of her room, but made no move. It was a few seconds later that she turned back to him, "but that's not important. I mean, it is, but you'll learn those things as we go  along. Do you know how to ride horses? And would you like some cookies before we land?"

Offline Anon Nona

Re: Walking on the web of dark power (TSP)
« Reply #1 on: 08/21/13 02:20:12 »
"I was never offered cookies on my first arrival." Smooth as silver, Anon Nona made his appearance in the connecting corridor. Wearing a body suit of tight white leather, decorated with blue lines creating simple patterns, the attire was only made more bizarre by the fact it seemed to flow from his hair. Anon and his wardrobe: always an adventure. Eyes bright and smile exaggerated, Anon eyed Ronnie up and down approvingly. "I hope you haven't tried to intimidate the pour thing with your parlor tricks." Eyes now on Nessa, Anon waited for any signs of a response. Recently he has been eager to witness any utilization of The Force.

Offline Nessarose deWinter

• Her bubbly sweetness of dark terror
    • http://swdescension.com/
Re: Walking on the web of dark power (TSP)
« Reply #2 on: 08/27/13 08:31:58 »
"Mr. Nona," Nessarose said with a bright smile. Walking to him,she gave the lightest of pecks upon his cheek, knowing fully well by now that more could potentially be an open invitation for surprises.

At the invitation of 'parlor tricks', she giggled, and raised her left hands, pulling both of her children from their cribs. Only a moment did they linger in the air before they flew into her arms, where she hugged them both.

"I don't think I've ever seen you eat," she admitted as she returned her attention to him, just in time to see one of the slaves rush forward with a tray of fresh cookies.