Author Topic: Where would one such as I go?  (Read 453 times)

Offline Siax Syxx

Where would one such as I go?
« on: 08/15/13 19:00:07 »
I am Siax Syxx, I am an assassin. I am also immune to the force, I am unnatural

where would one such as I call home?

Offline Ronnie Blackmore

Re: Where would one such as I go?
« Reply #1 on: 08/16/13 05:16:55 »
Please tell us more.

Offline Siax Syxx

« Reply #2 on: 08/16/13 14:34:11 »
i was created as a bio-weapon to combat force users under the name project Morningstar. i was trained in ways to counter the lightsaber forms as well as enhanced via verrious means to match their reflexes and speed. my weapon skills are numerious, but i always carry my songsteel blades.

Offline Ronnie Blackmore

« Reply #3 on: 08/16/13 16:21:57 »
Yes yes, but who are you as a person?

Offline Cameron Centurion

• Nex in Umbra
« Reply #4 on: 08/17/13 00:49:18 »
Sidebar: Being immune to the Force will definitely require a very explicit backstory description as to how you've been 'engineered' to match reflexes and speed of a typical force user.

We're all for originality, but it has to make some level of sense.

Welcome back.

I am fate.

Offline Siax Syxx

« Reply #5 on: 08/17/13 09:12:33 »
I know cameron, allow me to try and put down what's in my head.

Siax's official race is hard to put down because to make him he was genetically spliced with multiple dna strands of creatures and beings that have high resistance to the force. he was the sixth one made in the project but was also the smallest one. the others in the project were hulking abominations. every so often his creators would pit him against his "brothers." in battles to the death. siax killed them and became the sole survivor of project morningstar and received biological enhancement via killing the old body and enhancing his clone while it was being made.  the clone retained the past body's memories and how it was killed so it would be able to counter it when it was reborn. every time the body was killed it was killed a new way so that when it was cloned it would have knowledge on how to counter the thing that killed him.

under the suit, his eyes are near pure black with a red reptilian slit pupils. his skin is pale Forrest green. his hands have only three digits for fingers. his feet have four elongated digits one on each side of each foot.

any other questions?

Offline Siax Syxx

« Reply #6 on: 08/24/13 11:00:40 »
bump?