Author Topic: Ships to Move Planets (CVD Faction Purchase) - Completed  (Read 679 times)

Offline Goddess Petra

• Vivae Dea
    • Petra Cavataio Bio
It was time to use what she had. Lists of ships that her shipyard had the power to build there was one model that she had and lost in battle. With governments failing a lot in recent years, criminal groups have been growing and her group had gone toe to toe with Black Sun again. Like before, a trace was made in regards of their personal business but it did not stop from going at their customers. Petra wanted to knock them out for good. That meant a growth in forces, ships to move them was needed.

Petra got her bare body up out of her desk chair and walked over a cage built as put of the bookcase. Grabbing the leash off the shelf above the cage, she then opened the cage. The leash was attached to collar around the woman within the cage. Tugging it, she wanted to lead her wife and slave out of the cage, and have her at her feet when the calls were going to be made. A little treat was in store for her Anna.

A message was sent to her oldest son, Nox. Cosa Nostra had been running it but still needed an overseer for it. The past ones were failures. There was a business side and they did not met the standards that Nox and Petra wanted so they were all killed by making them burn to ash upon reentry of Dathomir’s atmosphere. Petra looked at her wife on the other end of the leash. “My lovely pet… tell me, how long have you been my slave?” Asking just before her hand reached down to stroke Anna’s head lovingly while waiting for her son to respond to her.
« Last Edit: 08/04/13 12:42:44 by Goddess Petra »

Offline Anna Cavataio

• Tech-Witch
Ships to Move Planets (CVD Faction Purchase)
« Reply #1 on: 06/25/13 03:58:52 »
Anna was bored. Bored, bored, bored. Ever since the girls had grown up and moved out, there was basically nothing for her to do. Normally she'd follow Petra around when Petra wanted her around, and otherwise she'd simply lazy around the Cavataio manse, playing with something mechanical. It was a little on the droll side, and at no point was she not wondering where her passions had gone.

Sitting in a cage with literally nothing to do was even more boring. More worrying, though, was the part where she was left alone to her thoughts for hours. When Petra walked up with a leash, Anna almost reflexively crawled forward to intercept it. "Heel," apparently, like a dog. Well, at least it was better than the cage. She actually had something to do now.
It would've been an even better fix if that "something" didn't involve a question she had just been asking herself. "It's been a while. A long, long while." She frowned a bit. "Do you ever wonder what would have happened if I hadn't been with you for the last few years? If I had been out on my own, still running a shitty garage on Tattooine and sending little trickles of money to my parents?"
When she had started to consider her question, Anna had almost been upset at how much time it felt like she had lost. By the time her first sentence was done, though, she'd already doubled back on that. She hadn't exactly been doing anything impressive with her life. She was just working standard tech positions, wishing for a brighter galaxy and doing nothing about it.
With a quiet sigh, Anna raised her head to Petra's touch. "It's been a long time. Two children, a social revolution, several years..."

Offline Goddess Petra

• Vivae Dea
    • Petra Cavataio Bio
« Reply #2 on: 06/25/13 18:22:20 »
“Well that’s a disappointing, love.” Petra said with a sad tone. Even her hand lifted away from Anna, she looked down with a little disapproval. “So you think about if you had a spent a life in sand with nothing when you had what I have given you?” Petra got up and stepped from her desk. “You have had a life that many dream of… bringing peace to a planet that fought with each other, traveled a lot, learning the force, our children, marriage with love and chief supervisor of shipyard.”

Petra rubbed her forehead with her right hand. “Do you want to just leave… be exposed and unsafe out there in the galaxy? That’s what I’m feeling from you.” Sighing after speaking, she was going to have a good day and now her mind was racing with thoughts that were not helping her in the moment. Petra had in mind to give Anna something that she thought her wife would really like. “What do you want?”

Offline Anna Cavataio

• Tech-Witch
« Reply #3 on: 06/26/13 00:49:07 »
With a blink, Anna shook her head furiously. "I wouldn't dream of leaving you, Petra. Not for a moment." She let her gaze drift a little to...well, nowhere in particular. It just got a little less focused. "The girls, either. You're all too important to me. If nothing else, I'll have a beautiful family and two daughters I couldn't be prouder of to show for my life, and that is much more than I ever dreamed I could ask for."

She frowned a bit. "I didn't mean to upset you. I just got a little pensive for a moment." Hugging her sides, not at all unlike what her little Fabula did when she was upset (now she understood where the girl got that from!), Anna stared at the ground. "This is what I want. At least, it is now. But does it have to be all I want?" Biting her lip, she continued in a low voice. "The girls are moving on. I can't hold them anymore, can't teach them what I want them to learn. I've done all I can for both of them, and I'm starting to feel a little useless."
Of course, now she was just feeling horrible. Petra's reaction wasn't at all out of character, or even illogical given what Anna had essentially just said, and the poor little Kuati woman on the ground just wanted to curl up and disappear. Anna almost mumbled a response, her head lowered in...what was that, shame? "They're gone, and I don't have any way to make a difference anymore."

Offline Goddess Petra

• Vivae Dea
    • Petra Cavataio Bio
« Reply #4 on: 06/26/13 22:17:46 »
Petra simply snapped her fingers and pointed at her feet. It was her way of commanding Anna to come to her. She wanted to save her words for something more important. Though she could wait for her wife crawl over but she wanted it inform Anna how things would go down. “You can take the job I have mind for you during the day… or we can have another child and always visit our daughters often.”

There was a pause for a moment of thought. Then she continued, “Maybe do all of those things… kid, new job and lots of vacation. What do say to that?” Petra already knew what she wanted to do but she was allowing her wife to say what was on her mind. It was something of late that Petra had done. She was more comfortable with letting Anna speaking up compare when the two started off.

Offline Anna Cavataio

• Tech-Witch
« Reply #5 on: 07/07/13 00:22:44 »
Anna had realized her relationship was not a normal one several years ago. When her first reflex was to crawl to her knees the moment she was told to, it made it rather obvious. While it wasn't normal, there was nothing saying it wasn't healthy. Someone having total control over her self-loathing reflex, for instance, was a very good thing. With barely a moment's notice, she was already on the ground by Petra's feet, her head low and her mind quiet.

Another kid? Huh...well, that definitely wasn't something she was expecting. Of course, she probably should have been. Petra was obsessed with procreating. She had traditional children, clones, science-babies, and who-knew-what-else all over the planet. It wasn't that uncharacteristic of her to want another child out of Anna. Crossing her arms, she thought for a second.
"Well...I'd definitely like something to do during the day. Tinkering mindlessly is one thing, but I haven't done anything to scale in a while." Frowning, she bit her lip a bit. "I...don't know about another kid, though. Can I have some time to think that over?" She'd probably say yes. She had a medical condition where she was allergic to refusing Petra. "For now, I'd love a day job. I'm assuming this has something to do with your new pet project?"

Offline Goddess Petra

• Vivae Dea
    • Petra Cavataio Bio
Re: Ships to Move Planets (CVD Faction Purchase)
« Reply #6 on: 08/02/13 12:45:29 »
“Don’t worry about kids… I was more testing the water. So you can forget that for now, my pet.” Petra warmly told her wife as her hand stroked the woman’s head. It was the job in mind that was more important to the deity. If what she desire was going to be achieved, then she needed all hands on deck and fulfilling her orders in their specialties. Her hand slid down Anna’s cheek and cupped her chin. Making the knelt woman to look up, Petra smiled and told her wife what she had in mind. “I want you to run the shipyard… You’ll be responsible for all activities there and make sure what I want is created to help my goals. I want it run nearly perfect as the days of failures from that yard are over.”

Petra leaned down and kissed her wife tenderly on the lips. It was a moment’s kiss and the kiss allowed her to be closer to her to happily say to Anna. “I know you are the right choice for this because I have faith in you succeeding as you have been such a wonderful slave of mine… my wife.” Then Petra gave a deeper kiss to her wife. The embrace lasted longer than one before as she was enjoying the touch of her Anna’s lips against her own. After the kiss, Petra did let Anna go for the day to get situated and start building the order of the five Pellaeon-class Star Destroyers that Petra had waiting up there for her.

Offline Anna Cavataio

• Tech-Witch
« Reply #7 on: 08/03/13 21:49:01 »
No kids for now. Good. The girls were perfect, and if she had to give birth one more time, Anna was looking at quite a bit more baby fat than she wanted in her life. Every single touch Petra gave her was something of a blissful reward, every little scratch or pat or stroke gave her all the validation she needed for her answers. She had made Petra happy. In the primitive, primal level of her mind, that was all that mattered. She didn't really mind the part where she'd get to play with big ships again, either.

Anna simply nodded when Petra sent her on her way, relishing that final kiss that made her tingle in rather inappropriate ways. She had shit to do. She'd been to her beloved's shipyards a few times, but never had she seen how they were organized, or what kind of work they were doing. She'd need a total restructuring of the chain of command and procedure.

The fact that she was probably going to be making military ships wasn't lost on her. However, she was making ships for Petra. She had to trust her busty lover to be able to keep her megalomania in check long enough to not slaughter millions without rhyme or reason. Handing Petra a navy sounded like a phenomenally bad idea, but then again, so did bending knee to the woman 24/7, and there was nothing Anna was more eager to do.

Deep down, though, she really just wanted to start tinkering on something bigger than a comm station.

Offline Goddess Petra

• Vivae Dea
    • Petra Cavataio Bio
« Reply #8 on: 08/04/13 12:42:39 »
After some time of letting Anna get adjusted to the new job, Petra went up to the shipyard to see what Anna had been telling when she got home each night. The shuttle that was taking Petra up there did fly by the five Pellaeon class star destroyers that she wanted Anna to build. It was a pleasing sight to see. She knew that her wife was indeed the right choice to get the shipyard operating at peak efficiency.

(Completed)