Author Topic: Imperium Coversione (Mirus/TRE)  (Read 646 times)

Offline Goddess Petra

• Vivae Dea
    • Petra Cavataio Bio
Imperium Coversione (Mirus/TRE)
« on: 05/07/13 18:27:32 »
On Decem X, a fur robe covered Petra stood in the hanger of large star ship. She was going to travel into Imperial space. There was another that was going to visit another group. Petra could have left but she preferred to visit briefly with her Opitvus Res. The expanse of her cult was happening. It was just being redirected from her original plans to one that might boost the growth even faster than the first plans would give as results. She did have what was causing the redirect in the plans but it was place further out. There were factors that had placed which involved other family members. The thing was one was feeding such good information that it could not be passed up.

Petra had the slaves in the hanger double check her and Mirus ships before he arrived at the hanger.

Offline Mirus Cavataio

« Reply #1 on: 05/07/13 21:15:13 »
"Get everything loaded on that ship, now," commanded the Opitvus Res as he cradled his mask under his right arm, datapad in his other hand. "I want weapons, supplies, fuel, armour, warriors, all of it. I want the Noxus linked in and resupplied too. Right now. Hurry!"
It helped to be in a position of power where everyone aboard this miserable cruiser was listening to his every command. His ship, the Nova-class cruiser next to Decem X, was also taking on supplies in preparation for the extended mission it would be undergoing as Mirus' mobile command centre in secret. While the Void's Whisper was preparing for the long haul as well, it was not his place to be directly involved in the process. That was what slaves were for. Instead, he went over to the Goddess and bowed his head.
"Preparations are being made and we are almost ready," Mirus said quietly, eyes lowered.

Offline Goddess Petra

• Vivae Dea
    • Petra Cavataio Bio
« Reply #2 on: 05/19/13 20:57:20 »
“Very good, my Mirus.” Petra approved the status update. Her fingers caressed Mirus’ mask. They even linger over the mouth opening on his mask. “Now my plans, Opitvus Res… I am going with a few agents of the cult to start converting a planet over to the cult. I think Taris would be a good place to start since it is close and been attack recently but misguided Jedi.” She had seen the attack as a way to point the flaws of the Empire to weak minded people to convert over at first. Time to grow in numbers to create a firm base would help convert the more difficult ones later. The ones with her would be left to spread the word of the cult while she moved to other worlds in the Empire.

Now it was her time to tell her favorite Opitvus Res why he was not coming with her. Petra kissed his forehead before she spoke. “What I want from you, my Mirus is attack on the imperial garrison that has set up shop on Korriban. Kill them all and then preserve their corpses, we’ll be using the force to minions from their bodies to serve as claim to the planet. If any imperial personal from Cameron’s circle connect you and threaten you, a simple reply about removing non supporters of Cameron’s rule as gesture of the alliance that was made between him and me should get them off your back. Anything else just let me know, I’m sure we can keep the true goals under wraps, my pet.”

Offline Mirus Cavataio

« Reply #3 on: 05/19/13 23:53:23 »
Korriban. The homeworld of the Sith; the very birthright of all that ever claimed themselves to be of Sith descent, of learning. The Sanguine Potestatem could never claim it, no. They were not of real Sith teaching. They were upstarts. No. Its power would be his; the artifacts were likely all long gone. No. This was for status. This was for prestige. This was for glory. So very Sith of him, despite the distance the Goddess was putting between them.
"Very well. I will subjugate Korriban... silently," Mirus admitted. "Should I leave the Noxus here, or is this a fangs-out assignment?"
The Nova-class cruiser would be an obvious sign that war was on the horizon; the Fury-class would be a silent blade between the ribs, the assassin's dagger to pierce that which would rise against Her rule. She wished an undead army. She wanted to raise them all as minions. That was fine with him. He could easily kill them, with enough time.

Offline Goddess Petra

• Vivae Dea
    • Petra Cavataio Bio
« Reply #4 on: 05/30/13 22:49:45 »
A slave walking by doing prep work like he was instructed to do was pulled over by his deity. Petra ordered the slave to get a group for loading a couple special items. Shifting her attention back to her Mirus, she smiled at him. The tools would help her Opitvus Res bring the rain. “Mirus, you’ll be able to go balls to the wall with your attack. Noxus will be loaded with two satellites that have droid system to target all other satellites while jamming all transmissions. They are powerful tools to silence an entire planet; however the negative side is that even friendly communications are hindered too. Still worth using them for this job because I would suspect you won’t need communications until you are done wiping out the imperials.”

Offline Mirus Cavataio

Re: Imperium Coversione (Mirus/TRE)
« Reply #5 on: 08/23/13 01:10:58 »

So, standard day's fare; rape and pillage Korriban as hard as possible, keep Centurion's people alive, jam communications in its entirely and then wreck face all day. You know, that was basically Mirus' favourite thing in the world other than... well, let's not go there, because we all know what he likes doing most. Well, who. Point was, there were a ong list of faces that were going to be broken and he was all to happy to punch them repeatedly until they broke into a thousand tiny pieces.

Oh, yes.

"Shall I go now, then?" he asked, letting the thrill of battle fill him. "I wouldn't mind a headstart."