Author Topic: Scelte Di Vita (Fabula)  (Read 1621 times)

Offline Goddess Petra

• Vivae Dea
    • Petra Cavataio Bio
Scelte Di Vita (Fabula)
« Reply #20 on: 06/26/13 22:23:55 »
Petra gave notice that her daughter was obeying but nothing was shared. She actually went back to her data pad. A request was made and sent to her slaves bring an items for her daughter. While waiting, Petra looked through data. She did that for a while to just make Fabula kneel there longer for her. Then she asked, “How does it feel down there naked, dear?”

Offline Fabula Cavataio

• Opitvus Res, Kristin-style
Scelte Di Vita (Fabula)
« Reply #21 on: 07/01/13 09:36:06 »
Fabula shuddered at Petra's question. She was already embarrassed; calling attention to it was just making things worse on her. Staring very intently at the ground, Fabs hugged herself tight. Her voice was clear despite facing downwards. "Cold, Mother." Well, that wasn't a lie, but she was blushing and shaking less because she was cold and more because she was utterly humiliated. "...I don't understand how you do it. I get looks all the time. People stare. I'd like to be able to talk to a man once without him fixating on my body."

Still, she had been told to strip, and basically the only thing Fabula was good at was following orders. She did so without hesitation and waited as quietly as possible for her mother's attention, shuddering or not. One particularly violent shake dislodged a lock of hair, letting it fall in front of her face. Fabula didn't seem to notice. She was too busy gulping at the knowledge that she was bare as a newborn in front of her mother, a woman of extremely high standards.

Offline Goddess Petra

• Vivae Dea
    • Petra Cavataio Bio
Re: Scelte Di Vita (Fabula)
« Reply #22 on: 08/09/13 12:09:44 »
Petra walked over to her kneeling daughter. It was clear looking at her who her mothers were for sure and one of them was smiling down at the girl. Two body parts that were from Petra's genes were the ones that Petra cupped then squeezed. Having Fabula's breasts in her hands, Petra squeezed firmly her daughter's breasts. As the squeezing continued and tighten the hold, she told her daughter the answer she wanted to give. "Our bodies are perfect, Kristin's slave... I know what else besides our physical perfection? We are distractions for many men and women which opens the door for us to get what we want. Also we are strong which makes us capable fighters. I just use all of me get the up hand in everything I do and like Kristin does." Petra squeezed even tighten that allowed her nails to sink into Fabula's flesh.

Offline Fabula Cavataio

• Opitvus Res, Kristin-style
Re: Scelte Di Vita (Fabula)
« Reply #23 on: 08/27/13 16:30:43 »
Fabula winced and struggled against Petra's fingernails in her flesh. She didn't really know if she enjoyed her mother hurting her in that weird way where it was part awesome and part "OH GOD STOP," but she knew that it was making her seven kinds of uncomfortable. She gave a little whimper under her breath as her mother spoke to her, utterly incapable of actually objecting to anything. I mean, it's Fabs. She couldn't work up the will to say "no" if her life depended on it.

When Petra addressed her as a noun rather than a name, she shuddered again and swallowed hard. "Y-yes Mother." That's all she could manage. Fabula's lack of backbone was almost clinical by the time Petra was done with her. She couldn't even voice her objection to being treated like a piece of meat. Or rather, two very large pieces of meat.