Author Topic: Scelte Di Vita (Fabula)  (Read 1427 times)

Offline Goddess Petra

• Vivae Dea
    • Petra Cavataio Bio
Scelte Di Vita (Fabula)
« on: 05/06/13 02:44:29 »
For starters, life had been a bit busy for Petra. She has been working on growth of the cult and reconstruction of her organizations to blend into the cult. On Ferro, signs were showing for the facility. A lot of the furniture was removed and hidden storage had its content removed. What was left was living quarters and offices. It was what scheduled in the project.

Petra wanted to see how far the work was done. Large complex was going to take time but she wanted the work done a little faster. At the same time, she wanted a chance to speak to her daughter, Fabula. Out of the children she had, Fabula was not appearing to follow the mold that her other children were raised in. So Petra called her daughter out to Ferro to see if the child was worth keeping or just end to a cancer from messing up her plans.

Walking the halls, she looked at the wall size stone craved murals. The walls were glimpses to the past. Cut and painted with the force, they were created from stone that came from the planet the event happen on. Petra standing and looking at one that was red stone. It was reminder how she got where she was present day, as it was her in the art killing another sith with council members sitting and watching her duel.

Offline Fabula Cavataio

• Opitvus Res, Kristin-style
Scelte Di Vita (Fabula)
« Reply #1 on: 05/20/13 06:42:58 »
As the boarding ramp of her sister's Hapan transport lowered onto Ferros' surface, Fabula strolled out looking a great deal more collected than she actually was. Her face was set into some kind of resolute, neutral expression even as her head was running amok inside her...uh, head. There was every reason to be nervous about this. Her mother had summoned her offworld without any of the rest of her family. This either meant that she was angry with her, or that she wanted to spend some quality mother-daughter time, and Petra was not known for her driving maternal instincts.

It was a pretty good chance that she meant legitimate harm, especially considering  the feeling she was getting in her gut, in that little sixth-sense that let the Force tell you that something was wrong.
Her combat boots hit the ground, followed quickly by the huge, baggy pants she'd draped over them. In an attempt to placate her mother and buffer any kind of upset she might have been, Fabs had opted for a tight, extremely short top to show off her generous cleavage. She definitely wasn't comfortable, but Kristin thought she was smoking hot and chances were that Petra would approve of her "displaying her perfect body for all to see." Plus, if a fight broke out, at least she'd be able to move. Just in case, she had both of her lightsabers on her belt; hopefully the skills Mirus had taught her would be enough to keep her alive if Petra really was mad, but much more hopefully it wouldn't come to that at all.
Stepping through the doors to her mother's current project, Fabs found herself immediately lost in stone reliefs of what she could assume (from her mother's history of egomania) were a  story of Petra's life. Chances were they were exaggerated for the effect of her cultists, but every exaggeration has a grain of truth to it. In particular, her eyes caught on pictures of her mother in actual battle with her enemies. Either the artist had one hell of an imagination, or Petra was a much better fighter than Fabula had been lead to assume. Chances were that both accounts were pretty true.
She actually got lost in her thoughts for so long that she didn't hear the footsteps behind her.
« Last Edit: 05/20/13 06:53:33 by Fabula Cavataio »

Offline Goddess Petra

• Vivae Dea
    • Petra Cavataio Bio
Scelte Di Vita (Fabula)
« Reply #2 on: 05/30/13 22:48:24 »
The arrival of her daughter that carried her blood made it known. Petra smiled warmly at the feeling she was getting. Leaving the mural that depicted the duel that lead her to becoming a member of the Dark Council and Darth title, she went through the halls to her daughter. It was cute to see her daughter staring at a mural of her past. She smiled at the battle of her and her Dashade against Jedi and a force ghost was on her wall.

Petra’s hands rose up to rest on her girl’s shoulders. “What comes to mind when you look at this, Fabula?” That was her greeting to her child. There was not a feeling to do the old greeting with Fabula. However, it was a greeting in the sense of how a test greets another. Always questions to form conversation while other words lack in the goal of what one is trying to reach. Petra rubbed her girl’s shoulders while waiting for the answer.

Offline Fabula Cavataio

Scelte Di Vita (Fabula)
« Reply #3 on: 05/31/13 01:43:42 »
Fabs jumped a little at the sound of Petra's voice, but honestly that wasn't the most startling way her mother had ever struck up conversation with her. After a quick snap back to make sure where the centuries-old Witch-goddess was standing, she turned back to the wall and took a moment to examine it more deeply. "Well...the artist isn't a fighter. Every one of these pictures makes it look like you're a stripper using a toy lightsaber as an accessory. No one fights in these poses. You'd end up getting bisected without a proper, set stance and the leverage required to hold solid block is impractical from that angle."

When she was done babbling, she turned to her mother, pointed at the Dashade, and grinned wide, little sparkles in her eyes. "And I wanna fight that." Any thought of how Petra might have been disappointed with her had quickly melted away at the thought of taking on something that huge and intimidating. She had no idea what it was, but she wanted to kick its ass.

Offline Goddess Petra

• Vivae Dea
    • Petra Cavataio Bio
Scelte Di Vita (Fabula)
« Reply #4 on: 05/31/13 06:23:46 »
The urge to have a hand to smack the back of Fabula’s head was growing. Out of the entire thing, she had a daughter focus on such a minor thing that made it seem like the big picture was missed. Petra kept her hands in check for a moment but one did find its way to smacking the girl on the back of the head. In turn triggered words in a disapproving tone, “Really… out of all that you focus on poses from an artist rendering of an event that he wasn’t at. That’s disappointing… as such, it is clear you can’t fight the Dashade you are pointing at, child.”

Petra knew that from her daughter’s words that she was not ready for anything. In her mind, she was starting to write the girl off as a waste and thought of just punishing her with a life time as some slave or statue at her temple. Maybe a few more tests were needed before a total write off was done, but she was not looking for much from Fabula anymore. “Follow.” was all that was commanded with her turning away and walking down the hall. Her office would be better for alone time with her child while the quiz went on. Getting to her office, she made a seat on the front of the desk while watching Fabula. She did not coldly say but there was a hint of not caring in her voice as she said, “You can sit in the chair or kneel at my feet… your choice.”

Offline Fabula Cavataio

Scelte Di Vita (Fabula)
« Reply #5 on: 05/31/13 07:11:16 »
Being snapped at, belittled, and in all other ways degraded was so very normal for Fabula that she didn't even wince. She just sort of nodded and stared at the ground, attempting not to impose any more on her mother's world than she already had. If she had known anything besides being the black sheep, the failure, the underachiever of her family, then maybe she would have reacted differently, or even bothered to react at all.

Instead, she just found herself a place kneeling at Petra's feet, beside her desk and waiting. This meeting was going about as well as planned. She hoped she wouldn't have to get violent in order to live through it, but if she did, she would. There was no damned way she was going to leave Kristin alone.

Offline Goddess Petra

• Vivae Dea
    • Petra Cavataio Bio
Scelte Di Vita (Fabula)
« Reply #6 on: 06/05/13 17:34:44 »
Looking down at her child, a simple question came out. “Why kneel, child?” If everything was a test, this was not going how she thought. Her daughter was showing a sign of another slavish child of hers. Same time she had kept tabs on her children and the one that knelt before did go out of her way to learn from her hand, her Opitvus Res. Such training had to be more physical then mental for her child, she leaned forward and reached down. Like her wife, Petra stroked her daughter’s head like such while waiting to hear the answer to another question to the quiz.

Offline Fabula Cavataio

Scelte Di Vita (Fabula)
« Reply #7 on: 06/06/13 02:33:35 »
Petra was asking her something. She was sure of it, but at the moment, Fabula couldn't think of anything beyond having someone touching her head. She closed her eyes, nuzzled into her mother's hand, and made a little grumbling purr sound. In fact, she would've been entirely content right there, in that position, for quite some time (at least until she remembered that it was her mother scritching her and not Kris).

Her mother would need an answer, though. After a few moments of allowing herself bliss, she opened her eyes again and spoke, low and groggy. "Always kneel to your betters. I'd be kneeling to almost half of the Cavataio family, but especially to you, Mother."
'And Kristin.' Good god, that girl was obsessed.
Back to the root of her inferiority complex. Fabs was stunted in her manipulation of the Force, her grasp of languages, politics, advanced science...none of it was anywhere close to her cousins and half-siblings. All of it was inferior to Kristin and Petra. The only thing she had going for her was whacking people with laser-sticks. By her own opinion of herself, Fabula would be kneeling to almost everyone on the damn planet.

Offline Goddess Petra

• Vivae Dea
    • Petra Cavataio Bio
Scelte Di Vita (Fabula)
« Reply #8 on: 06/06/13 03:09:08 »
"Kneeling before your mother and Goddess was the smart thing to do, dear… however, I better not see or hear that you kneel to anyone else. You are better because you have shown signs of improving yourself. Something many of your siblings aren’t doing.” Petra remarked to her child’s answer. She even stood up from the desk to stand over Fabula. Looking down, she smiled while having her hand still run over her daughter’s head. There were more questions. Even as her daughter hinted to having an issue that was more than some respect thing, Petra fished around to see if an issue did surface. “I know Kristin had a hand in you being on Hapes most of the time… do tell me how she got you to go there.”

Offline Fabula Cavataio

Scelte Di Vita (Fabula)
« Reply #9 on: 06/06/13 04:17:24 »
Well, that was convenient. Changing the topic to Kristin was basically what Fabs wanted anyway. She had to be honest, of course. Her mother wouldn't appreciate being lied to, and Fabula's thought shields could really use some work (like basically every other aspect of her being). "She just asked, Mother. My time with Mirus was done, and it's not like anyone would miss me on Dathomir."

With a slightly dreamy smile, her eyes came open just a bit, her gaze weak and unfocused. It was like she was staring through the galaxy itself to look at her sister. "The part where it gives me an excuse to be near her and maybe even be useful for once in my life is a convenient bonus." Licking her lips, she tried to focus again on the world around her. Wishful thinking wasn't going to get her out of this situation. In fact, if she didn't sate Petra's interest, there might not be any getting out.
« Last Edit: 08/27/13 00:43:10 by Goddess Petra »

Offline Goddess Petra

• Vivae Dea
    • Petra Cavataio Bio
Scelte Di Vita (Fabula)
« Reply #10 on: 06/06/13 04:37:20 »
This was a little interesting to Petra. She had a daughter showing a little more of where mental issue might be and now maybe attraction to a sibling. She needed to explore and learn if she had another Evilina and Precious situation on her hands. She replied to her child, “So you thought no one would miss you and not even my mate, your mother came to mind… I’m thinking the asking done by Kris was not asking since you did say you had an excuse to be near her. Are you two fucking each other as lovers?” A little forward but maybe it would pay off. Then another question popped into her head. “Tell me what you think of Kristin, Fabula.”

Offline Fabula Cavataio

Scelte Di Vita (Fabula)
« Reply #11 on: 06/06/13 04:55:43 »
Fabs gave the question a second or so of thought. After a brief hesitation, "Actually, it would be more accurate to say that she's fucking me." The idea that she might've hurt her mom's feelings by leaving without talking to her about it (of course she said goodbye! What kind of insensitive cretin did everyone take her for?) was hella uncomfortable, so Fabs decided to move on to something less psychologically damaging.

"Kristin[/i]...has been better than me at everything that doesn't involve punching things for as long as I can remember. She's brilliant, confident, driven, she's powerful in the Force, she picks up languages and cultures like it's as easy as breathing. Really, there isn't anything about her that isn't better than me in every way." Swallowing hard, her eyes dropped down to the ground. "I can feel her more deeply than anyone else, even and especially through the Force. It's like...when we're practicing together, sometimes I lose track of which body I'm in, hers or mine."
Her arms came up, hugging herself beneath her massive boobs. "I'm not as amazing as that, maybe not even as vaguely-competent. But when I'm around her, and I feel us, I can forget that for a few seconds. Maybe by being what she isn't, we can be more." Fabs bit her lip and swallowed hard again. Connect everything. Spill your soul, because honestly Petra would just mind-rape it out of you if you tried to hide anything. "Sometimes I see the look Mom gives you. I can feel her love, and I love her back, but I know that in her eyes, you're the only thing that matters. I feel that way about Kris[/i], and I've been trying so hard to get her to reciprocate."
She sighed softly, tightening her self-hug. "But it's almost impossible to convince her to see me as anything beyond her personal fuck-toy. If I hear her say 'pure' again I swear I'll vomit."

Offline Goddess Petra

• Vivae Dea
    • Petra Cavataio Bio
Scelte Di Vita (Fabula)
« Reply #12 on: 06/06/13 05:31:42 »
Petra started to think over what was said to her. It was a sure thing there were a lot of things that was giving her an idea that her daughters were or was trying to mirror what she and her mate had going. If Kris was being forceful and fucking Fab than Fab was being submissive, add in the wanting to reciprocate, feeling of love towards Kris like Anna to Petra. There was a new situation than Evilina and Precious here. This one never showed among her children before. She was forming the belief that her daughters were not just coping what they saw but working to become exactly like them. That would explain Kris recent move to learn more about everything she could get her hands on.

“I’m sure she sees you beyond a fuck-toy, sweetie.” Petra finally said to her daughter. Then she added her thoughts. “I’m starting to believe that what you two have is working for both of you. Kris is studying more and handing her task in the Cult very one, and you have been showing signs of improvement compare your childhood days, dear.” She paused for a moment while she did her hand slide down from her daughter’s head to caressing her finger tips over the girl’s neck. “I might let this continue if I am convinced completely that this is what you want too as the results have been already taken into consideration.”

Offline Fabula Cavataio

Scelte Di Vita (Fabula)
« Reply #13 on: 06/06/13 05:53:37 »
Well, that was an awkward way to force a self-reexamination. Fabula hadn't really given any thought to what she wanted. She just knew that she wanted to be with Kris[/i]; her brain didn't really form thoughts of anything beyond that point. Still, after a moment or two of deep contemplation (spurred on by her mother's light petting on her neck), she had some vague idea of what Petra was talking about.

"Well," she began. "It's entirely true that I want to be with Kristin[/i]. But I think I know something else I want to do." Sitting up a bit more confidently, Fabs let her hands fall into her lap, her comically-oversized tits doing a subtle little bounce as the support from her arms fell away. "No matter how much she's excelled at...everything, basically...she's always been a mediocre fighter. Her stances are bland, her movements are telegraphed, her forms are unimaginative. It's one of the reasons I was so interested in it. It was so odd finding something that I was good at and Kris[/i] wasn't."
She started to tighten her grip around her loose pants, forcing herself to stem back the mild tide of battle-passion that she was building just by talking about it. "It's something I can help her with, by filling in for her own deficiency with my body. The only way I can really 'assist' her, since she's better at everything else." Fabs let herself smirk a bit. "And...well, maybe I like the idea that there's something in this galaxy that I don't suck at."
Taking a deep breath, she lifted her head just a little, not quite meeting her mother's eyes but making her words clearer. "So with your permission, Mother, I'd like to start sharpening my skills as a fighter. Mirus helped me, but there are so many more people I can learn from. I think this is something that I'm actually good at, and it will help make us stronger."

Offline Goddess Petra

• Vivae Dea
    • Petra Cavataio Bio
Scelte Di Vita (Fabula)
« Reply #14 on: 06/07/13 14:44:47 »
Interesting desire from her child, it was a first from a daughter. Normally she got melee desires from her sons. The early sons were driven to the life because of how their father instilled the hunger to fight as warriors in the Sith order. The ones born on Dathomir just follow the Jai ways. Now to have a daughter that desire a more warrior path.

If she saw Mirus already, then maybe seeing another in the family member will keep the ball rolling. Her fingers caressed her daughter’s neck as she looked down with a smile. “I’ll allow this, dear… but know this you will be a warden for your sister. Like the Sith of old and Jai warriors, you’ll be part of a team. The front line of the team when in conflict. You’ll to Nox on Decem X. As my former fist, he’ll tell you what your life duties are going to be like Mirus is following now as my new fist. After that, Nox will send you to the next blade master… if this is what you want, two things to remember you’ll serve your sister and failure is met with removal of a limb until the fifth failure arrives and death comes.”

Petra paused for the moment. She wanted the girl to know she was dead serious with the consequences. “… do you understand and still wish to learn more, Fabula?”

Offline Fabula Cavataio

Scelte Di Vita (Fabula)
« Reply #15 on: 06/07/13 16:46:31 »
The idea of being Kristin's[/i] guardian was basically all Fabula could ever ask for. In her head, this was essentially her mother saying "yes, definitely." But then there was that bit about cutting off limbs if she failed.

From her own point of view, Fabs had known nothing but failure in her life. Really, she was much more competent than she seemed to appreciate, but "compared to Kris[/i]" she always fell flat of whatever her own expectations were. Every single thing she did wasn't good enough. While she didn't want to fail, and she wasn't going to try to fail, the poor girl had already resigned herself to the "inevitability" that she'd fail. This meant that she'd probably be giving up a literal arm and a leg in order to be what she wanted to be for Kristin[/i].
Crazy bitch that she was, Fabula saw no problem with this. She nodded again, her face impassive. "Yes Mother. Better my life than hers."

Offline Goddess Petra

• Vivae Dea
    • Petra Cavataio Bio
Scelte Di Vita (Fabula)
« Reply #16 on: 06/21/13 16:19:28 »
With Fabula agreeing to her terms brought a smile, Petra was going to push her child more. The test was still moving forward. All her children were put through a test. It was this one that was bearing different fruit. Petra’s hand stroked her daughter’s head like it was a typical servant. Looking down with her smile, she simply told Fabula with no other tone but a dominate one. “If that is so, dear… Then your life is hers to do with. She’ll own you and you’ll be viewed by me and maybe Kris as a slave like I have done to your sister, Ancilla. Do you understand?”

Offline Fabula Cavataio

Scelte Di Vita (Fabula)
« Reply #17 on: 06/23/13 08:37:48 »
Fabula found her lips cracking into a very muted, shy smile. "So you'd see me as hers?" She already saw herself as Kristin's[/i]. There wasn't any change for her. She was already her sister's inferior, she already did everything she was asked (or told) to do, and her life already meant nothing to her compared to Kris'[/i]. Being officially a slave was just a formality. It wasn't any real functional change to how she thought of herself or how she acted. On the other hand, how would it change how Kristin[/i] saw her?

Swallowing hard, Fabs raised her eyes to meet her mother's with a look of mild fear easily visible inside. "And so would she. Would she accept me like that? What would happen if she didn't?" Actually, Fabula knew the answer to that. If Kristin[/i], the only person alive to accept her, rejected her after their mother found out about everything, Fabula had nothing left to live for.
She took another moment to hug herself tight for comfort against her own fears. She wasn't good enough, as per normal. She knew she wasn't, but if Kris[/i] said she was, that would be enough. Her life already meant nothing if Kristin[/i] didn't want it. This was just making it official, reminding her of everything she'd known forever. Still, as a result, she was reminded of that day in the dungeon. She remembered Kris[/i] taking her when she was broken down and weeping, lost and useless, and making her whole again. She remembered her sister picking up the pieces of her shattered little soul and patching them together. Sure, she controlled the shape they wound up in a bit, but Fabula was totally okay with that.
She looked down at herself, then found herself smiling again, despite her fears. Kristin[/i] had already reshaped her. She was already hers. All of this had already happened. Petra was just approving of what had gone on. When her eyes returned to Petra's, she gave another nod. "Yes Mother. I absolutely understand. I've always been hers...and now I always will."

Offline Goddess Petra

• Vivae Dea
    • Petra Cavataio Bio
Scelte Di Vita (Fabula)
« Reply #18 on: 06/24/13 22:18:35 »
“Yes my child... you are just Kristin’s slave.” Petra simply said straight forward. She might be repeating but it was amusing to her that another child of hers turned into a personal slave with in the family. Her hand continued to stroke her daughter’s head while she spoke more. “Don’t worry about rejection, dear. I bet she dreams of having you like your mother is to me. Since we both know you two have spent time that says she wants you and we’ll confirm that once we leave here.”

Petra got up and walked around her desk. Picking up her data pad, data was entered in and checked. She looked back at Fabula for a moment. Then she returned to looking at the pad. There was an order being sent for clothes and items that Petra needed for the moment at hand. “We’ll leave soon and do a proper ceremony for you to be collared and owned.” Entering more things into the pad, she was actually sending a message to Kristin to make sure that she would be where Petra wanted her to be. “Also… remove your clothes then return to your knees.”

Offline Fabula Cavataio

Scelte Di Vita (Fabula)
« Reply #19 on: 06/26/13 01:02:35 »
Petra's words didn't do much to calm Fabula's fears. If Kris[/i] was going to reject her, there was scarcely much either one of them could do to change her mind, and Fabs had already convinced herself that there was nothing to worry about. Kind of. It was still nice hearing her mother agree with her. Getting Petra's blessing was as close to official, legal sanctioning as any Witch needed to back up any decision.

Without a moment's hesitation at the direct order, no matter how weird, Fabs stood up and pulled off her shirt almost immediately, forcing her massive tits to stop ignoring gravity and bounce down in a glorious boob-cascade. She slung her shirt to one side, her pants following shortly afterwards and leaving her utterly bare before her mother. Of course, she was a blushing wreck. If there was any modest Cavataio, it would have been Fabula. She probably could've used the blush on her cheeks to read by in a dark room. Being naked in front of anyone was humiliating to her.
'Except Kri-' Yes, yes. We know. "Except Kris[/i]." Broken record much?
When she came to Ferro, Fabula had been worried she'd have to fight for her life against her mother's wrath, or even her mild annoyance. Now she was on her knees and naked in front of Petra. Why were Cavataios so crazy?