Author Topic: Going Shopping  (Read 3943 times)

Offline Domino

Going Shopping
« Reply #20 on: 06/05/13 04:58:05 »
   "I asked if you knew that I'd payed to get those couriered to the ship so we wouldn't have to mess with them." Domino repeated to her zoning out friend. Then she turned and snapped her fingers at the end of her outstretched arm again, trying to get the attention of the waiter. Finally she gave up and just brought his attention to bear on them with the force. Bringing him hurrying over as he pulled his order pad from his waist apron.
"Yes, I'd like some cold tea and the club, no tomato, toast the whole thing and whatever she's having." She said and nodded to Raz as she put the menu back in its holder on the table. Then she sat there, watching her 'naughty' friend pensively. Gods adore her, she tried, but no one could hide the entirety of that emotional thinking storm. What brought it on was anybody's guess but she was sure Raz would share when she was good and ready.

Offline Razberry

• I'm pretty much a derp
Going Shopping
« Reply #21 on: 06/05/13 05:46:44 »
Cheap date. Be a cheap date, Raz. "Um...hot tea, tons of sugar, and something in the neighborhood of a steak sandwich." Dammit. Ah well. Maybe she could offset how expensive her meal was by putting out like a whore.

After the waitress walked off, Raz let herself relax. Stretching a bit, she leaned back in her chair, fixed her hair with one hand, and sighed. "Sorry. I guess I was a little distracted. It's been a while since I've been able to genuinely relax. Training regimens, security detail, infil and exfil protocols...I get caught up in work sometimes and I seem to have forgotten how to relax."
'Dammit, no one wants to hear you rant at yourself, blondie.' Shut up brain. Shaking the dust out of her head, Razelle leaned over the table and smiled at Domino. "What about you, Miss Governor? How's life been treating the upper crust of galactic society? Is it all parties and macroeconomics, or do you still get to do an occasional corporate assassination?"

Offline Domino

Going Shopping
« Reply #22 on: 06/05/13 17:26:03 »
   Ohhh Raz, she really was the cutest sometimes. "Actually I'm like that a lot too sometimes, probably why it takes me awhile to really start having fun whenever we go out. More with plans and the like than protocol." She frowned. "Actually I tossed the Alliance manual out an airlock, preferred doing things my way. Loads more fun and always unexpected."

"No parties, don't really like people and crowds. And it's more micro than macro, city stuff over galactic except for the gas market and there's always a demand for that." Domino smiled and nodded her thanks as the waiter brought hem their drinks. Taking hers before leaning back, she crossed her legs out in front of her as she lounged back thinking her answers over. "Really though I've got people to do most of everything but the really big decisions for me. Their the ones that keep everything going with expertise, I just delegate while I pay special attention to the project Mum gave me." Meaning Ilum and the Queen. Even here in a tiny little cafe on an almost random planet she was being careful with letting a passerby or fellow diner from overhearing too much least someone grow curious about the planet she protected or the daughter of the Lady of the Sith that had dropped out of existence. The longer things remained rumors and speculation the better. Damn it, even now she was doing it. "Well that's not entirely true. I have cut taxes when I can and started some market vitalization programs. Packaged tourisim deals, cheaper rent on shop space and the like, expanded the civil police force and increased their funding. So crime is down, profits are up all around, and everybody's happy!" Smiling over her cup she added in a lower voice. "And rumors of sith control are obviously unfounded in the face of my eccentric yet munificent rule, but should they happen to be true, the sith would obviously have been misunderstood."

Offline Razberry

• I'm pretty much a derp
Going Shopping
« Reply #23 on: 06/06/13 05:32:19 »
Raz just shook her head in disbelief, idly sipping her tea. Sure, she dealt with absolute assloads of stuff on a regular basis, but it seemed a fair bit more glamorous when someone else was saying it. When Dee finally brought herself to a halt, Razelle set her glass back down on the table. "I have utterly no idea how you can keep track of all that. Running not one but two planets seems like it would be maddening."

She conveniently left out the part where the "people who handle everything but the big decisions" was basically her own job in a nutshell.
Intentionally breaking eye contact, Raz started playing with her bangs with her other hand. "So are you making a point of having your underlings spread the Sith rumor, or is it just something they concocted on their own?"
« Last Edit: 06/06/13 05:56:14 by Razelle Breuner »

Offline Domino

Going Shopping
« Reply #24 on: 06/06/13 06:09:02 »
"No not really. I'm letting this one run its own course." She said smiling at the compliment. "It doesn't matter where it ends, under my leadership the city is richer and happier than in the last fifty years and I haven't committed any crimes or atrocities to motivate people to throw me out." Turning to look for the waiter she frowned. "Thought the sandwiches would be out by now. Anyways, how have you been keeping? Nothing too dangerous I hope."

Offline Razberry

• I'm pretty much a derp
Going Shopping
« Reply #25 on: 06/06/13 06:25:19 »
She was right, dammit. Where were those sandwiches? Distraction! "Well, obviously I can't just rattle off most of the stuff the princess has me doing in public like this. At least, not the stuff that people know about." Raz thought for a long second, tapping her finger against her lips. "Other than the super-uber-classified stuff, most of my free time has been devoted to tracking down that guy from Dxun. The one with..." Swallowing hard, she stared at the table. "...Eyes like mine."

Sighing, she shook her head. "No leads. It's like trying to track me down, and I'm a damn ghost." Change topic again. "But on my downtime I've been getting the Talons moving. The training has to be diverse. I can't just teach them guns or stealth or CQC. It has to be all of it at the same time, otherwise they won't absorb it properly. So they hate me for eating ten hours of their life every day, and I hate me for wasting hours a day holding a bunch of little boys' hands."

As she spoke, Raz became aware of the fact that she was utterly hypnotized by the movement of Domino's lips. There wasn't really a single part of the twi'lek's curvy, voluptuous body that wasn't an utter delight to stare at, but those lips simply looked delicious. Why was she so distracted?

Offline Domino

Going Shopping
« Reply #26 on: 06/06/13 07:08:59 »
   "I can imaging how frustrating that can be. Both the tracking and training. Over at the mine I've been getting together some basic courses on just plain technology. In fact I wont even let the students into the mine for the first few weeks just so they wont get in the workers way." She rubbed her head with both hands before sliding them down her lekku, gripping them as if to force the headaches of it all away. "Some of the brighter ones get it and understand that they need to grasp technology if they want to win and survive, the others just hate it all." Shaking her head, she took another drink before brightening up. "Tell you what, I've actually started a small flight training program for the best of them, bring your Talons by and I'll give them a month of it or however long you need a break from them. It's mostly small fighter craft and that's all I have simulators for but there is an instructor for light freighters and the like and he's been using one of the shuttles to teach on. Might come in handy if they ever need to borrow a ship while out. I could also have my people go through the city records and look for suspicious visitors arriving and leaving. It's a small chance but maybe your friend will have been there."

"Ahh, finally. Thank you." She said as the waiter brought them their food and refills for their drinks. "Here you go." She handed the guy a few credit chips, enough to cover their food and a nice tip.

Offline Razberry

• I'm pretty much a derp
Going Shopping
« Reply #27 on: 06/06/13 11:39:15 »
Raz found herself smiling. Genuinely, benevolently smiling, instead of her usual asinine smirk. She couldn't help it, Domino was being extremely charming. If nothing else, her concern was earning her copious brownie points...and it was even more adorable that she didn't seem to realize it. "Thanks," Razelle echoed to Dom, but conveniently at the same time as she received her food.

She didn't waste any time tearing into her sammich, wolfing half of it down within the space of a minute. Hopefully that would stifle her system telling her it had already burned through her food earlier. When she had finished acting like a starving hyena, she wiped off her lips on a napkin as she tried to process where to take the conversation next. "I don't know if I could do that, actually. I mean, drop the Talons off and just go on vacation. I'm still in charge of Candybutt's security detail and maintaining the docking bay. I appreciate the thought, though."

She was smiling again. She didn't even notice it.

Offline Domino

Going Shopping
« Reply #28 on: 06/06/13 12:16:22 »
   Chuckling at how voracious Raz was with her food, Domino realized that she'd better tuck in or they'd be left sitting there while she finished her own sandwich. After a few bites she had a mouthful of tea to help clear things up before speaking. "You know you're more than welcome to join in too. Get some flight training in and maybe we can finally teach you another landing technique besides crashing." She joked. This was nice though, they were out and getting some warm sun, relaxing with some good food and just chatting like normal people. They had to do this more often, Domino was almost never as happy as when she and Raz were together. Gods, she'd never had a real friend since she'd joined the Alliance either. "We could even set you up in the guest room right off my suite as a 'visiting commander.' Bed probably wont get much use though." Dom shrugged nonchalantly and took another bite of her club. "Come on, you deserve it."

Offline Razberry

• I'm pretty much a derp
Going Shopping
« Reply #29 on: 06/13/13 07:26:54 »
Sighing, Raz gave a little shrug back. "I admit, a genuine vacation might be nice. This is as close as I've had to one in a few months." She shook her head. "It's just easy to get wrapped up in official business. There's so much to do. The cavemen need to be taught how to use real weapons, the militia still needs to be transformed into an army, we have intel ops to run, I'm the only one around who can maintain our tech..."

Stopping, she smiled a little. "Actually, that last part might be remedied sometime soon. Candybutt had a couple of freaky kids go learn techno-magic from some kind of super witch. I'm not going to pretend to understand the details, but according to her, at least that part of my workload is about to lessen considerably."
That might be enough, really. She didn't need to spend every single day shaping the Endelaan savages into real soldiers, and considering how many enemies the Potestatem had knocking on its door (re: none, because no one knew where they were), she didn't need to constantly run recon and black ops. Plus, within another couple of months, her Talons could take up some of the slack on the easier intelligence runs. They weren't ready, but they learned faster than she gave them credit for.
Raz was messing with her bangs without realizing it. She stopped, shaking her head a little. "Alright, I guess a vacation would be nice sometime. Well...sort of a vacation. And not presently. The Talons aren't ready to function on their own yet." She smiled again and caught Domino's eyes with a soft gaze. Damn-near affectionate. "But yeah. I'd like that."

Offline Domino

Going Shopping
« Reply #30 on: 06/16/13 17:51:39 »
   Domino's gaze took on a strange look as she listened to her lover's complaints, as if she were focusing on something far away and horrible to behold yet eagerly anticipated. Still listening though, she smiled as Razelle told her of the 'twins.' "Good," she finally said. "Just give me some warning so I can fit them in. The trainers aren't fully installed yet anyways. Just a temporary set up." If she was right though, it wouldn't be enough. It would never be enough if they continued as they did... "Still, If you're done we could head back to the ship and make the most of this vacation while it still lasts." She was, the sandwich, wonderful as it was, had lot it's appeal.

She'd considered a hotel but thought it'd have been too much. And besides, she thought trying to shake her premonition, this way they wouldn't have to repack everything. "You really do try to do too much you know. You should get her Royalness to hire on some more experts." She continued as they set off. "Never mind, I'm sure you know what you're doing. You can just repay me for buying you so much pretty." Really she wanted to be distracted, Raz didn't owe her anything in her mind, but she wanted to be bossy and to forget for a few hours time.

Offline Razberry

• I'm pretty much a derp
Going Shopping
« Reply #31 on: 06/20/13 08:36:33 »
Wolfing down the rest of her sandwich, Raz stoically picked up the bags again and started to walk away from the table. She brushed off the reminder that she had taken far too much work on herself, as per usual, and tried to ignore the part where Domino was reminding her about impending hotness. Instead...hah! "Experts." There were so few people in the galaxy with Raz's skillset that it would be next to impossible to find someone who could do even half of what she did on a daily basis.
She shook her head as she waited for Dee. "It's less about knowing what I'm doing and more about doing what I know." Her lips found their way into a disappointed pout. "I keep myself active to forget about what I'm doing, who I'm doing it for, and...well, more than anything, what I've already done." Well, that was emo. It could be argued that it was merited, of course. It wasn't like she'd been tending baby plants or balancing taxes all her life. She had her fair share of dark pasts to run from.
'Get over yourself, Breuner.' Shut up, brain.
Rather glad she had packed loose, easily-removed clothes and sexy underwear, Razelle didn't miss Dom's allusion to what they'd be doing back on the ship. "The sooner we get there, the sooner we can break this stuff in." She could've said "break me in," but honestly there wasn't a damn thing in that whole set that she hadn't had used on her before. Well, except the doggy gear. Most of the fetish costumes she had worn in the past had been much tamer than that.

Offline Domino

Going Shopping
« Reply #32 on: 06/20/13 13:33:35 »
   So we're both running from something. Instead of voicing her musings, Domino just gave Razelle the best smile she could muster and tried to think of what they could do first, and how to ease into it so it would be sensual and consuming instead of simple and casual. "Really though, it might take us more than the trip back to really use everything. Could start now," She teased thinking of making Raz walk the rest of the way back with one of the plugs held in her mouth to 'get it ready.' "But that might cause a scene." And be really hot. Instead she slipped her arm loosely around Razelle's waist and tucked her last few fingers into the top of her pants to draw her close. "You know, you're practically defenseless carrying all those packages."

Once they were finally back inside the Whisper, Domino wasted no time in ordering the ramp closed back up and locked and spinning her red-headed lover around and kissing her. She didn't care when the packages, she had been holding fell either. Right now she was all that Domino wanted to matter. "What should we do first my Pateesa?" She asked finally breaking away while she dropped her jacket from her shoulders, catching it by the collar and tossing it onto a nearby locker. She couldn't help it, whenever she got more than just a little or playfully aroused around the human she just became more aggressive in her desires, almost taking the choice away from her. Like earlier when she'd collared Raz between her legs when they were landing. She'd wanted it and reached out and took it, which was very sith like, but still, she hadn't even thought about the other woman and just done it because it would be fun. No that she'd heard any complaints. Razelle had actually told her the opposite before, and their little trip had more than proved how much Razelle enjoyed being submissive to another. Domino certainly enjoyed bossing the other woman around and controlling her, the damp spot between her legs wasn't just from earlier and proved that. Fine then, she'd stop holding back, she'd stop hesitating and give into herself.

Slowly she pulled her lover towards the lounge, they could save he bed for later, more sensual things. "Undress me." She whispered into her human's ear as she embraced her again. "Then yourself and we'll play."

Offline Razberry

• I'm pretty much a derp
Going Shopping
« Reply #33 on: 06/20/13 15:33:19 »
Razelle actually shuddered a little at the word  "defenseless," giving a discreet little blush. She was more than amicable to the idea of testing out their toys on the way to the ship, but if Dee was shying away from it she wouldn't press the idea. Her touch around Raz's waist was more than enough to make her point that she didn't want to pursue that line of thought any further. And also that she wanted to pursue the band of Raz's thong. The trip back to the ship was most interesting...

When the two of them got there, Dom grabbed her so quickly that she dropped everything, spilling crops and cuffs and lingerie all over the floor. She gave in to the twi'lek's kiss without any resistance, but let Dee have her fun for a few seconds before she put any dedicated effort into kissing her back. After all, it was more fun sometimes to just have free, uncontested run of someone's mouth. Eventually, of course, her hormones caught up with her and she tried pushing back into Domino's lips, giving little gumming nibbles to them when the blue woman pulled away.
She didn't hesitate to lower her head in a little bit of a bow when Domino gave her direct orders. Standing at attention for just a brief moment, Raz quickly got to work in utter silence, only the sounds of her (admittedly heavy - it was getting kinda sexy in there) breathing breaking the quiet of the ship. With tender care that bordered on unbelievably adorable, she pulled gently at Dee's shirt, tugging it off and dropping it on the way to the lounge. By the time they got there, she had worked her bra off and unleashed those magnificent blue boobs. Admittedly, it took the poor girl a few moments to break free of the hypnotic little bounce Domino's tits tended to do when they were let free. She worked towards her lover's (top's?) pants next, unfastening them and very carefully dropping them, savoring the feel of Dom's legs on the way down...then repeated it again with her boyshorts. There wasn't a single part of the twi'lek's body that wasn't entirely delicious.
In comparison to the care and time she took with Domino, Raz basically just threw her own clothes haphazardly into something resembling a pile, far enough from Dee's own to be told apart later. Boots, tank top, bra, cargos...she paused on the thong for a moment, making sure to turn away from Dom as she slowly bent over, rolling it down over her thighs and giving a long, pleasant view to the woman waiting behind her. Afterwards, she simply stood still, head leaning forward, hair over her eyes, hugging herself tight and blushing like crazy.

Offline Domino

Going Shopping
« Reply #34 on: 06/20/13 16:14:51 »
   And Raz was loving it, just as she knew she would, the prof was right there for her, in her sight and in her mind. She'd broken away from watching Raz just long enough to turn and lower the lighting to something that you wouldn't want to read in before returning her attention just in time to see her sliding her panties down, her turned back offering an enticing view as she bent over.And then she waited, blushing yes, extremely cute/hot yes, and waiting for her to order her. So Domino waited too, building the anticipation as she walked around her, looking her over, examining and even smelling her, but not touching until she was back in front of her again. Then she brushed aside the fiery hair from Razelle's face and kissed her again, licking her tongue over her lips and pushing it into her mouth. Below one of her hands circled around her waist and held one of firm globes of her ass, squeezing i as she pulled heir bodies into one another. Her other hand snaked between them to cup her pet's bare mound. "My my," she purred into Raz's ear, "You are eager, I'm surprised you can even stand there after how you've been acting all day." As she spoke, Domino rubbed her cheek against her partner's and ended by giving her ear a slight lick around the edge. Of course that wasn't all she'd been doing. Using the Force she was building up Razelle's arousal while slightly lowering her inhibitions. Just to keep her off balance a little.

Using her body (and hand on Razelle's most intimates) Domino walked her pet back into the sofa and down to sit on it. Leaning over she dangled her breasts past her face on her way to kiss her and again when she straightened back up so she could kneel over her lap, her legs straddling the human's as she palmed her pet's smaller bust and teased at her nipples. "Lick slave." She breathed out, commanding, and calling her submissive girlfriend without even realizing it.

Offline Razberry

• I'm pretty much a derp
Going Shopping
« Reply #35 on: 06/20/13 17:04:38 »
Feeling the push of Domino's psychic attention, Raz quickly threw up her mental blocks with a thick haze of lust and deference to complicate and overpower her thoughts. When she was done with that, she compartmentalized a bit, retreating her mind back behind her subconscious as she'd learned to do back in Imperial Intelligence training. Of course, she understood now that these abilities were both products of her more..."primal" tendencies. All she had to do was give in...
Physical attention was impossible to defend against...and really, Razelle didn't want to. Who would? Dee had a death grip on her ass, she was licking her ear, pushing her back to the sofa...overpowering her, just a little. Raz tried to push back against her a bit, but it was a weak, half-hearted effort. She started to fight back a little harder when Dom pushed her onto the couch and straddled her. Again, it wasn't really dedicated, and the second Domino spoke...

Slave.
"Y-yes ma'am." With a wince, a blush, and a low gasp, the poor little human girl started very tenderly licking at her blue domme's breasts, attempting to avoid touching anything nipply for a few moments before diving in face-first. She ran her tongue in circles around Domino's aereolae each in turn before switching her focus to one breast, taking Dee's nipple into her mouth and giving a soft little suckle. Her tongue was still going at the twi'lek's blue skin like she was starving.

Offline Domino

Going Shopping
« Reply #36 on: 06/21/13 02:02:57 »
   The first touch of that wonderfully teasing tongue sent shivers rippling through Domino. It was almost tickling with how gentle she was being in her ministrations. Blue hands slid up Razelle's chest, pausing only long enough to give her nipples a parting squeeze, and over her shoulders to clasp behind her head, pulling it in to her own breast as her fingers stroked and massaged the base of her skull. Now that she'd shown her pet the frontal assault, it was time for the real threat to slip in the back, metaphorically. She'd been working out how to get past Razelle's mental defenses for awhile now and thought she had it. Ever so gently she began to ease her lover's consciousness back to the fore and into the fog of desire and submission that was supposed to protect her. Of course she kept up her original assault, only letting the strength slip a little as she provided yet another distraction for her obedient little pet to focus on. "Look at you. Always so in control. So strong and proud of yourself. But underneath, you long for someone to obey, for orders and to be dominated. Why else would you strip yourself down at the first suggestion and be so eager to lick the sweat away from my breasts? You're like a dog, eager and whining for her alpha and loving it. And you love it don't you?" She asked again, knowing how the human's mind, so flooded with her instincts and her own mental attention would react as she turned her pet and laid her down on the seat of the sofa. "It's okay to answer me pet, I love the way you are too." Saying that, she gave up her grip around Razelle's head, easing off her mental ministrations at the same time. Instead she leaned over for a dominating kiss, letting her tongue claim the human's mouth as her hands returned to her breasts to grope and squeeze them.

Straightening up again, she looked down on her pet, watching her breath and the cute flush of her body between her straddling legs. Wordlessly she stood back up to face the couch before she resumed her position, this time facing the other way and with her ass firmly placed over Razelle's face. Reaching back, she took hold of those firm cheeks and spread them, hoping to give the woman under her an unimpeded view of her next task glistening in the junction of her toned legs. Lowering herself until it was resting against her lips she waited a moment to give her next and fully intentional order.  "Lick slave."

Offline Razberry

• I'm pretty much a derp
Going Shopping
« Reply #37 on: 06/21/13 04:00:46 »
Dee was talking to her. What was she saying? Did it matter? Raz's mouth was busy anyway, nibbling at a couple of blue boobies and purring just a little when scratched behind her head. Domino could keep talking as much as she wanted to, and Raz probably just wouldn't pick up on it at this point. She was too engrossed, too deep in her own private pit of subm-

Blinking, the poor little bottom's eyes snapped back into focus with a look of utter confusion. That wasn't something she'd think. Why was she thinking that? Raz didn't think about other people's fetishes, and her giving in was Domino's fetish, right? That's what she'd been doing so far...right? Pouting almost imperceptibly as Dom leaned her back onto the couch, Raz swallowed a little hard at the implications of that little mental flub-up. If her friggin' animal side had told her that she wanted to give everything up to someone else, she really couldn't fight it.
The idea that Dee had pushed her way into Raz's mind did not occur to her in the least.
Of course, while she was having this little mental battle, tons of very fun things were happening to her body. Little shocks of pain from her poor, pinched nipples, a steady stream of reflexive relaxation from Domino scratching the back of her neck. Eventually Dom pushed a kiss against her, and all Raz could do was react, weakly and helplessly, as the twi'lek conquered her mouth. She was almost disappointed when the other woman pulled away, giving a quiet whimper.
Razelle caught herself panting and stopped with a bright blush, biting her lip in a failed attempt to hide it. Everything Domino was saying seemed to be specifically chosen to embarrass Raz as much as possible. Pet, dog, slave...she couldn't go more than a few seconds without having some new degrading little name applied to her, and it was crushing her ego something awful. When she was presented with her next task, she didn't even hesitate. She was too deep, too degraded to second-guess it any more. She dove in, tongue-first, with an unholy fervor that might have been confused for starvation.
With Domino's thighs practically crushing her face, Raz had no issue getting her tongue inside there. Her hands reached up to grab onto Dee's arse, not quite digging her fingernails in but still gripping firmly right as she pressed her mouth up against her domme's blue snatch. To start with, all she did was nibble on her labia, nomming softly with her lips, pulling gently, one at a time. That didn't last long, of course, and she quickly got so hopped up on twi'lek "scent" that she started licking into Domino like a crazed animal. Her grip on her top's butt got harsher with each lick into her, again and again, until she almost got to the point of clawing into the skin of Dom's ass.
Of course, Domino would have other things to be worried about with her "slave's" tongue damn near three inches into her vag.
« Last Edit: 06/21/13 07:00:45 by Razelle Breuner »

Offline Domino

Going Shopping
« Reply #38 on: 06/21/13 10:21:02 »
   Biting her lip to stifle a moan as that mouth under her went to work, Domino worked her hips back and forth over it, grinding her wet muff over it. Her hands rose to play with her breasts as her head rolled back, she grimaced feeling Razelle's fingers dig into her ass, holding her there, pulling her in as close as she could. She was in heaven kneeling over that skilled tongue as it plumed her hot tunnel. After long minutes of her slave licking away with her relaxing ministrations, Domino was finally relaxed. She could forget about what she'd seen for awhile and all the duties of her offices, she could just relax and focus on that steadily approaching orgasm, but it was too soon, she wanted it to last, but she didn't want to move either, she was enjoying this too much. Ooh, that could work, but would her little pet go along with it? She wasn't dirty but they'd never talked about it. Still, from the way she was acting and with the vibes she was giving off, Domino doubted she'd object or hesitate for a second. Still, it might snap her out of her 'trance,' or was she to far in? It didn't matter, she wanted it, so she'd do it.

Leaning forward Domino again cupped those pale breasts and took a moment to enjoy the sight of them on that heaving chest. Smaller than hers but so fun to palm and play with. Clenching her vaginal muscles down, she forced Razelle's tongue from her, sending it back to licking her outer lips and over her -she jumped a little still held by those gripping fingers on her ass- clit. She spread her legs to force those arms away, reached back to hold that head still, and inched forward until a different hole was being presented to that mouth. One smaller and much tighter. "Lick there slave." Waiting, she twirled her fingers around her pet's nipples, ready to punish her or to slide down to her own pussy to reward her obedience.
« Last Edit: 06/21/13 13:09:32 by Domino »

Offline Razberry

• I'm pretty much a derp
Going Shopping
« Reply #39 on: 06/21/13 15:19:14 »
There was a sound of a whimper as Dom pulled away. Raz was getting into it! Where'd her lollipop go? She was almost pouting when she felt the grip on her boobs, giving a throaty moan (a purr?) from the moment her twi'lek paramour's hands touched her skin. Fingers gripping her nipples softly certainly got her attention, though that wouldn't have been necessary with the "slave" note again.

It did take her a moment's hesitation as she looked at Domino's parted asscheeks for Raz to convince herself that it wouldn't be so bad. Analingus wasn't on her proud "list of things I have most certainly done," but there was a first time for everything. With a bit of hesitation, she stuck out her tongue again and tenderly touched it to Dee's little blue pucker. She winced immediately. Fortunately the taste wasn't so horrible that she was going to gag right then, but it definitely wasn't cinnamon toast.
Giving a few little flicks of the tip of her tongue over her lover's (mistress'?) rear, she eventually laid back down and bit her lip, her eyes almost welling up with pure humiliation. That was probably the most revolting thing she'd ever done for someone, and she'd barely even hesitated with it. Was this really her? "H-hhm...that's a flavor I won't be forgetting anytime soon." Good recovery, Breuner. Quip your way out of it.