Author Topic: Going Shopping  (Read 3546 times)

Offline Domino

Going Shopping
« on: 02/23/13 13:44:04 »
 It was with a great sigh of relief that Domino set the Silent Whisper down on the Adumar landing pad with an unusually heavy jolt. That sigh quickly turned into a loud eep and her hands shot to the head clutched between her pale blue thighs. That naughty tongue! Schootching her butt even closer to that tongue, her tense legs that had been over each of Razelle's shoulders and crossed on her back drew up to hold her in place as her mouth finished the nearly twenty minutes of teasing during their landing. Happily, she wiggled her bum back away from the edge of the seat and beamed down at the red head kneeling there. The two women had talked quite a bit since their first meeting on the Endelaan docks about many many things. One of them was they both wanted to improve their mental abilities, She her ability to influence others through the force, and Raz her ability to resist. The next step seemed obvious. Gathering up her will, Domino reached out to the Raven's mind and sent pleased and happy thoughts through it that told her how good she'd been. It wasn't a mental attack or even much of an exercise (except maybe for Domino in focusing around distractions) it was just an acknowledgment, and reinforcement.

"Gods that was stupid." She said swinging her legs up and over Raz's head so she could stand up once she finally could again. "I don't think I stopped tensing a single muscle the whole time. And I definitely sounded funny over the comm." She stretched a few times before straightening her shirt and went to go pick up her pants from the corner where they'd been kicked before sitting on the floor next to her lovely red-headed hunter and giving her a kiss. Before leaving Ilum she'd picked up a full set of the binders they used on the disruptive mine slaves as well as one of their heavy steel collars figuring that it might be fun to have Razelle wear them in bed. Now she was kneeling with her wrists and ankles cuffs linked together behind her by a short chain and the heavy ring on the front of the collar holding her head in place at the edge of the seat. Naked. "Go get dressed hon." She said pressing the controller's button that released the magnets holding the chains and collar in place. "The taxi should be here any minute." she continued, stroking her lover's cheek and helping her to her own feet.

Offline Razberry

• I'm pretty much a derp
Going Shopping
« Reply #1 on: 02/23/13 17:43:44 »
When you've been chained on your knees to someone's chair for hours and hours straight, with nothing to your life but orally pleasing someone, your head tends to curl up inside itself for protection. If for no other reason than to keep from getting bored, Raz's mind had compartmentalized itself as it tended to do when Force-users were trying to play mind games with her. It had made it quite a bit easier for her to apply herself to the "task" at hand.

"The task" being Domino's cooch.
When she got the little mental message of encouragement from her toppy, she smiled a little and shook the cobwebs out of her head. She rubbed her wrists a little and stood up, stretching her delicious, toned muscles to get some blood back in them. After a few seconds of looking all sexy, she padded her barefooted way off to find some clothes. "Care if I brush my teeth, too? Not that you don't taste like sunshine and puppies, but my breath is gonna reek if I don't scrub you out." Raz was already looking for something to wear from her duffle in Dee's bunk.
Eventually grabbing something camoflage, she slipped into the refresher with a smirk and closed the door behind her. A few minutes of water running and occasional scuffling noises later, Raz emerged in something one might anticipate out of a marine on shore leave. The steel collar and cuffs she had been wearing securely fastened on were mysteriously missing, and she gave Dee a knowing wink when she got the eye about it.
Trotting her way over to lean over one of the chairs in the lounge, she smirked and flipped her hair out of her face. "So. What exactly are we doing here again?"

Offline Domino

Going Shopping
« Reply #2 on: 02/26/13 09:12:06 »
    While Razelle was busy brushing her teeth, Domino took the opportunity to pull on some boots and to slip her nerf-hide jacket on over the black tank top she wore. By the time Raz was done she was back in the lounge tucking the legs of her customary pants into the tops of her boots and tying off the laces. "I thought we could do something about that mouth of yours Pateesa." Adumar was probably the closest planet to Postatum space that actually had decent shopping and modern technology. Or at least only a few years behind, not centuries. "Come on, the car will be here any minute." She said walking Raz, giving her a happy smile. "You know how I like to surprise people." was her only addition to what she knew was an unsatisfactory answer.

Outside the droid-piloted rental car pulled up, Dee ushered her friend inside and gave the bot the address, sending it flying through the picturesque city. Eventually the car slowed to a halt outside a rather unremarkable three story building with no windows in its crenelated facade. "I figured we could do some shopping together hon." She finally explained as she pointed to the discreet sign next to the door. 'All Species Boutique.'

Offline Razberry

• I'm pretty much a derp
Going Shopping
« Reply #3 on: 02/28/13 11:44:47 »
Considering how their relationship had started, the sheer amount of trust Raz had laid in Domino regarding this little no-questions-asked outing was slightly unbelievable and bordering on unlikely. She didn't care about surprises (SpecForce motto boiled down to "Always expect the unexpected. Failing that, cause it for someone else") or about where they were. So long as Dee hadn't sold her out to a bunch of ISB agents, she'd be fine with whatever happened.

All she did was smile at Dom while she walked out of the ship, draping her hand around the Twi'lek's waist. Her car etiquette was conversely quite chaste, sitting apart from her companion and just staring out the window. Adumr was a "beacon of civilization" type of world, and Raz had seen dozens of others just like it. There was nothing new, or impressive, or even interesting...though she was quite certain that she remembered something unique about it...
They had reached their destination. "...All-Species Boutique?" Now that was an unexpected name on a planet that was probably 90% human. Still, she did sometimes enjoy shopping... "Alright, count me in." As if she had a choice. Standing out of the speeder, she waited to return to that position from earlier, her hands gently resting on Domino's hips. "You've at least got my interest."

Offline Domino

Going Shopping
« Reply #4 on: 03/11/13 11:55:58 »
   Smiling at Raz's reactions, Domino laid her arm around her friend's shoulders and walked with her to the doors. "I thought we should get some proper gear after our last few games required so much improvisation," She said as she swept open the door leading inside, showing her what kind of store it really was.  "At least if you want to keep playing like we have." Domino was sure she did, otherwise there would have been some sevear words after. And Raz wouldn't have followed her here either, or have talked so much over the time between.

"Welcome to our emporium Ladies, may I help you find anything?" The guy at the little counter that usually turned away underaged kids or other trouble makers asked. Dee figured he was either hopeing for some attention or bored out of his mind, probably the later.
"Thanks, but I think we're just going to look around for a bit before we get serious." They'd want a real sales assosiate anyways, not a guard hound helping them anyways, this place was supposed to have class. "Come on Raz, lets go exploring." She affectionatly pulled her closer as they set off.

Offline Razberry

• I'm pretty much a derp
Going Shopping
« Reply #5 on: 03/20/13 01:39:14 »
"Gear" and "games." Dom was cute when she was all poetical and shit. Razelle just gave a little smirk and shrugged. "I guess it would be nice not to have to explain the burns I get from cargo cords to the princess. Last time she thought I had been in a fight." She licked her lips and gave Domino a sexy (or just goofy) eyebrow wiggle. "She wasn't far off."

The guy at the door looked bored as hell. Hopefully a couple of pretty ladies walking in in each other's embrace would give him something to entertain himself with, but Raz was nothing if not generous. As Dee brushed him off, the little redhead on her arm let her own hand wander a bit, finding very light purchase on the her inhumanly shapely Twi'lek butt. She didn't squeeze, but even just that little movement would've been enough to set her own imagination afire. Maybe it would give the poor guy a little something to entertain his thoughts for a few minutes.
Hm. "Exploring? In this cave of depravity and torture?" Her lips seemed to be stuck in a perpetual smirk. "Sounds like a blast."

Offline Domino

Going Shopping
« Reply #6 on: 04/15/13 08:23:25 »
   "Mmmm, move that hand and I might get upset." Dee played back, wrapping an arm around Razelle's shoulders to hold her close as they walked down the isle. She'd already forgotten about the door guy, nothing was going to intrude on her fun time with Raz, they really got to little of it as it was. "I was thinking we could just get pretty much all the standard stuff and forget about it while we look at the really fun toys and outfits and cuff." She said cuff like 'stuff' but the little bump she gave the red-head with her hip let her know it was intentional. The dildos laid out were just to plain to really bother with, who cared about the realistic human or whatever with different skin options and 3 sizes to choose from when there were ridges and nubs that vibrated a section down? And they needed something for her ass, hell both their asses, toys and clothes with straps and without. It was probably a good thing her Sienar quarterly had just come in. There was just so much to get when you wanted as much freedom to play as she did.

"See anything you like?" She sure did; and had regretted not grabbing one of those mini-shopping carts on their way in, then she wouldn't have had to remember what she'd wanted and could have just tossed it in, but thinking about it... "Actually," she said pulling Raz in closer and turning her head to her. "Think you could go nab us a cart from over there?"

Offline Razberry

• I'm pretty much a derp
Going Shopping
« Reply #7 on: 05/16/13 03:24:00 »
"Anything she liked" was a pretty wide category in a friggin' fetish shop. Raz could probably count the number of things she wouldn't thoroughly enjoy in this building on one hand (adult diapers? Ewwww). She was about to point out some ridiculously cruel-looking clamps when Dee asked her to go get a cart. Stepping away, she gave an exaggerated salute. "Yes ma'am. It'll be a dangerous task, but I think I can pull it off."

As she turned to saunter away, she waved over her shoulder. "If I'm not back in two minutes, send food."

She was, of course, back in two minutes. Carts aren't exactly cleverly concealed, even in such a niche shop. Raz grabbed a couple of things as she passed them, too: a nice braided bullwhip, a nose hook strap...you know, just harmless toys that she had a feeling Domino would be too shy to suggest. Scooting it right back up next to her blue companion, she leaned lightly on one side of it and yawned a bit. "Sorry for the wait. They have a full set of body jewelry and 'accessories' back against that wall. I almost got distracted by the shinies."
She neglected to mention the part where she definitely would have been distracted if her piercings didn't heal over annoyingly quickly. Just like everything else. Raz allowed herself a mental sigh and turned her attention to Dee again. That jacket gave her a bit of an edge to her look...and made Raz just a little hungry. Of course, it wouldn't do to make her top do the dreary labor of pushing around a cart full of sex toys, so she couldn't really walk up behind Domino and just grab her and nom her neck and lick around the collar of her shirt and 'Oh god shut up, Raz, shut up!'
« Last Edit: 05/22/13 00:13:43 by Razelle Breuner »

Offline Domino

Going Shopping
« Reply #8 on: 05/21/13 16:54:47 »
   When Razelle returned it was to find Domino playing with the clovers. She had one end fastened to a finger and was spinning it around and jigging it back and forth trying to shake it loose before unclipping it and letting it fall into the cart. "Think we should see if they have a piercing gun for sale to play with?" She'd never done a piercing before but they seemed fairly simple so long as you knew what not to put a hole through and on Raz mistakes wouldn't linger very long. The thought of having other anchor points besides the usual placed to tie bindings appealed to her even if they were only tiny rings for leather cords. Which was strange since she hadn't been into bondage much before the raven had re-introduced her to it, and from this end it was amazing.

A little further down the isle she was distracted from the various leather and metal cuffs, collars, and other straps hanging in display. A quick glance over at Raz caught her paying more attention to her than shopping. Rising out of her squat where she'd been feeling the fur lining of a cuff, she walked behind Raz and folded her arms around the back of her neck. "Pick something." She said while pressing herself to her back, urging her forward with a slight push of her hips. She didn't necessarily mean from this particular section, but she wanted the other woman to be more active in their adventure. Maybe Raz was too distracted after their landing? She hadn't returned the 'favor' after all and she could feel the veritable waves coming off of her. Idly Domino wondered how the staff would take to her dragging Raz into the bathroom to road-test a vibrator or two on her to settle her down. Knowing Raz though it'd just make her hotter by thinking about it after while she walked around with everyone in the store knowing what'd happened.

Offline Razberry

• I'm pretty much a derp
Going Shopping
« Reply #9 on: 05/22/13 02:28:16 »
'Alright, fine. Put on the spot. I can deal with that.' Dropping the cart, she took a few steps forward and cocked her head towards the equipment beside her. Cuffs would need to be pretty sturdy to hold her if she started to thrash, but fetish shops always had the inexplicable habit of having nigh-invulnerable gear as long as it wasn't actually intended to take a beating. She remembered buying some custom-fit cuffs with her old CO, Marcus Bryant, that survived a shuttle crash (and, subsequently, created an extremely uncomfortable elephant in the room at their debriefing), but paddles and crops always seemed to crack or bend or break or something within a week.

Maybe her ass was just too tight. The thought made her smirk.
Raz picked up a set of fur-lined cuffs with a couple of triangle rings. She immediately put them down again when she saw that the connecting chain was welded shut. She just couldn't get behind the idea of pausing sex for two solid minutes to slowly fasten a pair of restraints around her limbs. They'd need something a little more versatile than a permanent chain. Besides, not everything required your hands to be fastened together. Instead, her interest migrated to a different set. The outside was the same thick leather as before, but instead of having a fur lining, the inside was more of a rubbery cushion, a bit like you'd find on a starship's seat cover. She stuck to black, of course. Other colors would inevitably clash with something.
Her eyes only lingered on the collars for a moment, barely a breath, before her face went crimson with blush and she turned her attention back to the cuffs to cool down. If Dee wanted her collared, she would do it in her own goddamn time. That would be like taking her out to look at jewelry and saying "Oh, look at the pretty wedding rings!"
She held both of them up by the D-rings, one on a single finger of either hand, and turned back to Domino. "We'll need to find a chain or cord or some clips or something, but I think I like these." With a discrete eye-roll, Raz gave a soft sigh. "Fur kinda irritates my skin when it rubs. Another super fun biological quirk!" The moment she caught Dom's eyes, she let her grin devolve into a mischievous smirk. "Besides, I love how tight this material hugs the skin. The second your skin warms up against it, it's like glue. No way you can struggle out of it."
Every time she said "you" it was implied she was saying "I." Though Dee would look unbelievably sexy trussed up in black leather, there was no way she'd enjoy it as much as she liked tormenting Razelle.

Offline Domino

Going Shopping
« Reply #10 on: 05/23/13 16:58:47 »
   "Is that why you're going out with a girl with no hair?" Dom teased taking one of the cuffs to feel it over. The padding made them a little thicker but that was alright, just made them stand out more, made them more noticeable for the wearer. "Alright, I like them too. Grab two more?" She said running her finger over the lining. She was sure Raz would want her ankles cuffed at some point as well as her wrists. "Think we should get some suits made out of this? I bet they'd look absolutely amazing." Impulsive shopping, how she loved it. Even if it was rare these days that she'd let down her emotional guard enough to be impulsive like this, just hanging out with Razelle was almost enough, there was just something about her that made her feel... better, younger, happier.

Of course she put the cuffs in the cart, anything they wanted they'd get today. And they did look rather fun.

Offline Razberry

• I'm pretty much a derp
Going Shopping
« Reply #11 on: 05/30/13 14:12:37 »
Smirking, Raz wiggled her eyebrows at the mention of "suits." "Well, if you really think you can keep your hands off of me long enough to get any genuine use out of them. I mean, if we're just going to put them on to take them off, what's the point of something so complicated and sticky?" She got a quick pensive look. "Hm...unless we're going to some kind of formal thing. Then I guess they'd look really nice for show. And I could probably get away with wearing it for more than five minutes without having to take it off again."

Of course, now she was thinking about clothes instead of gear. Grabbing the handle of the cart, Razelle steered it over to the lingerie section and started browsing the racks. Her fingers delicately picked through a few of them, before grabbing a little black gauze number with open sides and holding it against her body. "Something for cuddling. Soft, pleasant, and comfortable, but just sexy enough to remind us both that I'm a total slut. If you have anything in particular you want me to try, I'm an Isk top, Grek waist, Resh hip." Tossing the soft, see-through teddy over the side of the cart, she gave Domino a soft smile. "After all, I'll be dressing for you as much as I will me."
It took her a couple of minutes, but she picked out a green babydoll for some variety, tossing it right along with the black thingie from earlier. She waited for Dom to get done browsing before moving on to perhaps the most important stop. "Alright, plugs and vibrators are easy. We just pick some up and toss them in. I bet we're stretchy enough to fit them. Unless you've got a hankering to let your inner sodomist out and leer at the strapons, there are only two more things that I insist we get before we leave here."

Razelle turned, pointing in turn at two sections very close to each other. "We need a blindfold and a couple of gags. Ball for efficiency, ring for accessibility, muzzle for long-term and because I like the feel."

Offline Domino

Going Shopping
« Reply #12 on: 05/30/13 15:04:41 »
   "Oh I think I could probably manage it, besides, there could be holes so we wouldn't have to take them off!" She laughed back."Or you could wear one under your armor or as a flight suit." The blue lady mused as she followed her friend over to the lingerie. Sometimes she just got an idea and then her brain just raced around with it to all sorts of different ideas. Even now as she watched Raz go through the sex-wear she thought back to that first time they'd met and how she'd ended up using her bathrobe's silk belt to gag the then blond with her own wet panties. Maybe she should get something as well, but she still rather liked that one and the plain, fluffy, one she had at her Ilum residence. They were comfortable enough for now. Maybe if their relationship became more permanent or if Razelle was over more often. "They should have a full body scanner for more custom fitted stuff you know. Can get the perfect fit every time." She added looking through a few herself. Most of the dark see-through wouldn't look good against her skin with the bare parts for contrast. Non-Rutian Twi'leks had it much easier, well not the red Lethans of course, they were fairly limited to black and a few other colors unless they didn't mind clashing horribly.

Smiling at how casual the other woman was being in regards to what might be their most-used purchases, Domino led the cart over to the plugs, most varying between black or bright colors, and picked up a 'training' set and an inflatable one before adding both the packages. "As hard as it might be for someone as 'stretchy' as you to believe, I'm actually not that used to having stuff shoved up my butt." She joked and added. "And strap-ons sound fun but nah, could get you one of those 'Queen's seat' gags though. With the dildo going both ways." She wasn't serious about that either but now that she was thinking about it, Raz might get off on the humiliation, she did seem to absolutely love that type of stuff. "You sure you don't want to get four gags?" She asked pulling several different types of vibrators from the racks and adding them to the surprisingly full cart. Rabbits, several eggs in more than one size, plain ones, ribbed, even a purple double ended one went onto the pile. And if a vibrating strap-on did find it's way into the cart for experimentation reasons, Domino didn't say anything. "Ohh, they come with tails!" She'd found one last section of plugs with various types of tails sticking out the end, headbands with the corresponding ears were displayed above them and various paw gloves and boots off to the side. "I bet you'd look really cute in some of this."
« Last Edit: 05/30/13 15:08:55 by Domino »

Offline Razberry

• I'm pretty much a derp
Going Shopping
« Reply #13 on: 05/30/13 16:13:19 »
Petplay? She was into petplay? Razelle couldn't help but grin so wide her face might have split open. She practically bounced over to the tail-plugs and grabbed one of them, and put the tip to her lips, giving it a little kiss. "Ooohmygod, does this mean I get my own water bowl and doggie bed and a leash and it might be a bad idea to switch my diet to dog food I have a hell of a metabolism so it wouldn't last long how often do I get to take the tail ou-* hhhhhh!"

If she hadn't stopped to take a a breath, she would have been blushing due to lack of air rather than embarrassment at the little outburst she'd allowed herself. Eventually she managed to find a way to muscle through her own mortification, biting her lip a little when she spoke. "...Um...well, that may be a button it would be fun to press. Y'know, just to try it out."

Oh bullshit, girl. From looking at her it would be obvious to see how excited she was at the prospect of crawling around and growling like a beast. It was probably some kind of genetic thing, or maybe Raz was just crazy-aroused by anything resembling sex. Either way, she was basically salivating at the idea of mittens and tail-plugs and...

Wait, plugs. Domino was hesitating. She tried to switch to a more comforting smile. "Don't worry, darling. I think they probably have a packaged set of plugs somewhere around here. We can acclimate you to it little by little. There's no need to rush."

Offline Domino

Going Shopping
« Reply #14 on: 06/03/13 05:29:00 »
((Decided to ignore the last line of your post ))

Well! That had certainly been unexpected. After the way Razelle had acted that first time she'd thought about pretend play, but she wasn't sure if the raven had just been caught up in the moment or if she had really enjoyed it. Now she had her answer and she needed a way to break through Raz's embarrassment before she thought Domino would find it awkward. So she instead pressed a finger to the blushing girl's lips before dropping her hand to the collar of her shirt and gently pulled her in for a deep kiss. Letting her go only after a few long seconds.

"I think it's something we could try out once or a few dozen times pateesa." She said taking the tail from her and dropping it into the cart along with the rest of the set. She actually wanted to put her on a leash right there and lead her around the store on it but she wasn't sure how any other shoppers would react. But it would have been so deliciously fun. Now where had that come from? "Anyways, I think you said something about gags." Quickly moving on to where Raz had pointed out, she started looking over them. "Did you want to try them out before we got some and make sure they're comfortable to wear?"

Offline Razberry

• I'm pretty much a derp
Going Shopping
« Reply #15 on: 06/03/13 07:52:13 »
Gags. Yes. Gags. Not Dom's lips on hers, not her finger tugging the collar of her shirt, and definitely not her agreeing to friggin' pet play on their first unofficial date. Gags.

Still blushing like friggin' crazy, Razelle turned back to the gags, picking up a formidably big red ball and hanging it from her finger with just the slightest hint of embarrassment behind her "oversexed slutbag" facade. "Well, before we get into comfort, you'll need one that's actually effective at shutting me up. Sometimes it's not about comfort so much as control." Dropping the huge rubber monstrosity into the cart without testing it to see how uncomfortable it was going to be, she turned back to the gag rack and started staring pensively. She'd need to gauge it to something close to what she thought might fit in her mouth before she tested them...because chances were that the staff didn't want to have to sterilize everything the touched.
Eventually, she found a few that she thought wouldn't stretch her jaws too much, or fit awkwardly in her lips. One, a full-chin muzzle with a trainer strap over the top, caught her attention strongly. When she picked it up, she smirked at what she found inside - it had a built-in little inflatable bulb, the pump socket on the outside very cleverly concealed. Raz gave Domino a shy smile over her shoulder for a moment, then turned back around, took a deep breath, and slipped the harness over her head. The bulb was entirely uninflated, so it wasn't exactly a stretch to fit over her mouth, but she took a few seconds to get the straps and hooks and buckles set before turning back around. Her mouth, chin, and cheeks were entirely covered in leather, and she had whatever passed for a seductive gleam in her eye.
"Mmph." She hadn't tried for a word. Just to see how well it muffled her sounds.
A few seconds later, she pulled it off and gave her hair a quick flip, coming back up to face Domino with a smirk. "Alright, those are my contributions. One for games, the other for...ahem, 'long-term' wear." She was still blushing, but at least she didn't look cripplingly embarrassed anymore. Clearing her throat again, she turned back to the rack and picked up a little pump. "And we'll need this. The ball inside is inflatable, to balance silence with comfort."
With her choices made, she licked her lips and stood at a kind of relaxed attention, her eyes meeting Dee's for a second before she broke out in a broad grin. "Your turn! What would you like to see in my mouth?"

Offline Domino

Going Shopping
« Reply #16 on: 06/03/13 23:42:31 »
   It had been extremely hard to resist pulling Razelle in for another kiss when she put on the muzzle. She'd looked freaking hot and Domino had loved the way it looked on her and wanted to know what it'd be like to kiss her through it. The revelation of the inflation bulb just made it all the better. "Right then." She said turning to look over the possibilities when it was her turn, her own face and the undersides of her lekku flushed a few shades darker. "I think I already mentioned one of these little beuties." She took a gag that looked rather similar to the one Raz had just worn off the hook, the exception being that it had a rubber phallus sticking out of the mouth on one side and a smaller one on the inside for the wearer. "I guess that's so it doesn't get to uncomfortable after awhile." She thought as she ran her fingers over the smaller one. It would also allow the sub wearing it to run their tongue over it causing the other end to wiggle around and prevent it from hitting the wearer's throat with every thrust. "Aaaannnd, one of these." Domino pranced over to another face enveloping gag that had a built-up ring insert that would go behind the teeth and what looked like a drain plug pushed into it with a connecting chain. A few seconds of fiddling and she figured out how to remove the padded blindfold that came attached to it. "So much more versatile than just an ordinary ring don't you think?" Taking a last look over the section, she picked up a slightly smaller black ball with just the regular straps that would go around the head and then set all three into the little cart.

"Anything else you're interested in Raz? Or do you think this will hold us for awhile?" Well a lot of it would be holding the human, but that was just semantics.

Offline Razberry

• I'm pretty much a derp
Going Shopping
« Reply #17 on: 06/04/13 02:39:53 »
So many damn gags. It was occurring to Raz that Domino might be a gag fetishist. Incidentally, this changed nothing at all. It was adorably dorky, and Dee had already crossed over the "adorable" line like six times so far. In fact, she was so wrapped up in letting her little blueberry enjoy herself that she almost didn't want to agree that it was time to move on. If it weren't for the rather gross idea of someone having to walk by after she left and sterilize everything she put in her mouth, Razelle would angle for spending the rest of their day there, just goofing around with toys.

Reluctantly, she convinced herself to nod just as brightly as before. "Considering we just got enough gear to run our own private commercial dungeon, I think we'll be good for now." She gave another quick look around the store, then moved to grab the cart again and turned it towards the door. She thought for a moment about waiting for Dom to direct her towards the counter, but that would probably have been imposing way too hard on her. Instead, she parked their basket of depraved goodies beside the checkout and waited for anything Dee might have spontaneously become interested in on the way out.
Still, even at the end of their shopping trip, Raz found herself having a hard time allowing her little day out with Domino to end. Sure, the entire trip there had been kinky sex, and the shopping was fun, but the two of them really didn't get to hang out much with one of them on Ilum and the other dispatched on black ops missions ranging across the galaxy. Every time she spoke with Dee, she was reminded of why that was a problem for her - she liked the twi'lek's company, and she didn't get enough of it most of the time. Nessa may have been friendly and important to her, but Raz needed friends, too.
'Hm...'
After a few seconds at the checkout, Raz cocked her head to one side and tried for an innocently curious tone. "Hey, you wanna go get something to eat after we're done here?"

Offline Domino

Going Shopping
« Reply #18 on: 06/04/13 07:12:17 »
   A pair of handcuffs went blying bu Razelle's turned body and into the cart as Domino followed her up to the front of the shop. Once at the counter she just smiled winningly at the bemused clerk and grabbed a few packs of batteries from the rack under the edge. "I think these should be enough." The lady just laughed and began scanning everything. Then the two started talking back and forth about the cost and the possibility of having the whole lot boxed and delivered right to the ship. "Sure thing hon, I think I saw a pretty little sidewalk place on the ride over." She replied to Raz's proposition. "Though I'm surprised you don't want to get back to he ship right away from how you've been acting!"

Once paied up, and not even blinking at the several thousand credit charge, she walked back outside into the blinding sun after the shade of the indoors. "I think it was this way." She pointed down the street as she tried to squint through the sun. One of the reasons she loved Ilum was that save for a few hours of darkness and a few of sun every couple of weeks or so, the world was stuck in a beautiful quasi-twilight with ice meteors trailing across the sky.

Offline Razberry

• I'm pretty much a derp
Going Shopping
« Reply #19 on: 06/04/13 08:51:37 »
Keeping her smile disarmingly sweet, Raz shook her head and licked her lips a bit. "Well, I'd be lying if I said I didn't wanna try this stuff out, but we'll have plenty of time on the way back. Today is an uncommon chance to spend some time with a friend, and I intend to capitalize."

The compact little redhead refused to let Domino hold anything that she just bought. It wasn't heavy, but that wasn't the point. She'd actually intentionally moved to grab everything, and she couldn't decide whether she'd done it because she wanted to make it up to Dee for spending all of her money or because of some kind of reflex. All of this kinky stuff was starting to press buttons on her that she wasn't entirely knowledgeable about. Was she subbing out because Domino registered as her CO in her head? Or was it another one of those awesome genetic quirks that she needed an alpha? Was she just naturally much more submissive than she had given herself credit for?
Or maybe she just wanted to treat someone sweetly without any ulterior motives.
Raz's head was a mess, and she was damn glad she had subtly raised her subconscious-shield over her surface thoughts to keep Dom from picking up on them too loudly. She had a whole lot of questions to ask herself later, when she could get a few moments to herself. Why was this woman, of all people, giving her schoolgirl giggles and nervous blushes? Domino was a friend who she occasionally banged in a kinky manner. Nothing more, right?
'For fuck's sake, Breuner, get a hold of yourself.'
Shut up, brain.
Her internal reverie had lasted long enough that by the time she had snapped herself back to alertness, they were already at the little cafe. Raz found a seat and dropped their motherlode of bondage gear beneath the table, leaning back and letting herself take a deep breath. Domino was her friend, who sometimes yanked her hair and left her tied up for sexual pleasure for hours. That was all they had going. She didn't need anything else - having a genuine friend after so long on the run was good enough for her.
She was lost in her thoughts. Someone had addressed her, she thought. "Hm-what?"