Author Topic: It's Already Mine (TRE Takeover) ~ Completed  (Read 1319 times)

Offline Cameron Centurion

• Nex in Umbra
It's Already Mine (TRE Takeover) ~ Completed
« on: 02/22/13 21:31:51 »
IMS Praetor
Kuat System

Lord Illuminus sat casually in the specially designed throne room onboard the Eclipse-class Star Destroyer.  "Just have them assembled immediately, Lord N'Sparti.  I do not care to wait an unnecessary length of time.  Do I make myself clear?"

The Lord Regent of Kuat bowed his head respectfully.  "Understood, Mi'lord."

As the connection terminated, the Sith Lord stood from his seat.  The only individual in the whole of the Empire that was with him in any official capacity was the Major General seated out of view but near enough to the Throne to be within earshot.  Though she was, technically, the executive assistant to the Emperor, she commanded a wealth of authority and responsibility not enjoyed by most.  In truth, she was very much the Emperor's voice, often carrying his message to senior members of the Empire either remotely or in person.  When the General spoke, she spoke with his authority.  "General.  Is everything prepared for our departure down to the surface?"

Casually, the Sith Lord approached the woman as he asked the question.  She may not have been a force user, but he knew what stock she came from.  Cameron had fond thoughts of her very beautiful mother.  It was unfortunate she'd had to be...retired.  He'd had grand plans for the woman.
« Last Edit: 05/10/13 23:42:40 by Lauda Cavataio »

I am fate.

Offline Shery deWinter

• Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc...
  • Administrator
    • Star Wars: Descension
« Reply #1 on: 02/22/13 22:37:49 »
The Sith Mistress giggled as she walked through the streets of Kuat City, carrying the child in her arms. "See this, precious?" she asked as she supported Elora's back, showing her the park that hid nothing of the damage this area of the planet once held, "this was mother's doing." she grinned. Elora gave a gurgly laugh, waving her little arms in fists.

"Shall we see more?" Shery offered, and Elora made a bubble with her spit, signaling a yes with her head. Waltzing on the air, the two made their way into the heart of the city, where the great statue had been erected. In loving memories of the victims and whatever other nonsense they'd chosen to write on it. "What do you think, sweetheart?" the Sith Mistress asked.

Elora pointed at the sign that held the information about the victims, demanding to be taken closer to it. And once that was done, she slapped it.

Offline Lenavina Caezar

• TGE Executor
  • Impure Bloodline
« Reply #2 on: 02/23/13 09:31:31 »
Silent and observing, Lenavina Caezar had been trained and molded into the role she now held. While flawed according to some of her teachers, the blonde had a purpose in this galaxy and no matter how many times she tried escaping it, she belonged here - with the Empire. Her piercing blue eyes roamed through the throne room, studying the face virtually present but never her Emperor. Part of her Mother's personal teachings. Everyone was to be mistrusted but her Lord and Master, as Naha'va had said it. Everyone could betray her expect that one man, the one individual she didn't have to worry about. Of course, her Mother had always said that if he did that, it wouldn't be betrayal, it would be his decision and she was to succumb to it as any command. 
Only when summoned, she turned and faced the Sith Lord, silent still. Was everything prepared for their departure down to the surface. "Yes, sir," Lenavina responded without hesitation. He had given her a set of instructions of this mission and the female worked accordingly. Everyone beneath him was given their others and they were expected to follow them to the letter, just as she had done. If not, it would be her fault. Lena would deal with said individuals before she spoke to the Emperor. But that was just a precaution, a decision made before anything even had a possibility of going wrong. It was part of her job as well, to expect everything to go either way. 

• Nex in Umbra
« Reply #3 on: 02/24/13 02:52:24 »
Cameron offered the blonde a single nod of approval as he continued walking past her and towards the exit.  "Let us be on our way then."  Motioning the doors open, the Sith Lord slowed his pace only enough to allow the General to fall into step to his right and slightly behind him, royal guards flanking the pair even further back.  As they traversed the corridors of the large vessel, the Sith Lord became aware of two familiar presences on the surface of the planet below.  "I do believe Lady deWinter has already arrived."  For the moment, Cameron made no mention of Elora - though he did reach out to the child through the Force as he turned a corner.

Some five minutes later, they stepped out onto the polished deck of Cameron's personal hangar.  An array of TIE Predators in Defenders in solid black suspended from docking clamps across the ceiling of the hangar were accompanied by several similarly colored assault shuttles, luxury shuttles, and of course Cameron's personal Infiltrator.  For the purposes of this particular mission, they would travel via one of the slightly modified Lambda-class Shuttles that sat idling for departure.  Once inside the luxurious cabin, Cameron turned his attention briefly to Lenavina.  "Tell me, Lena'ha.  Have you ever spent any time on Kuat?"

As he waited on a response, he sent a brief message to Shery through the Force.  Hello love.  You recall your son's...love interest, yes?  Lenavina Caezar?  I'm curious as to your perception of her.

I am fate.

Offline Shery deWinter

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: 02/24/13 08:31:23 »
Lenavina Martin? Shery asked as she tickled Elora's stomach, the used diaper in her hand idly tossed behind her shoulder, landing on the statue. Yes, she did recall Lenavina Martin. She recalled the amount of effort she had to place in convincing her son to properly introduce her to the family. He  waited years, and in return, what joy that could have been found in knowing the choice of love of her only son had been entirely lost. She also remembered being curious about the woman, after learning her true age. Is she still wasting her time on that abortion I never had? she asked, sending Cameron a little chuckle.

Before answering the actual question, she paused a moment, reflecting on how greatly her opinions had changed. She knew of Alistair's will to hurt Elora, of course. Nessarose, the silly girl, had not kept it a secret. And where true words were spoken, the fury of the Sith Mistress was planted. Five children she'd born to Xander, and no love remained in hear heart for a single one of them. Granted, there was no love in her for any of the children she'd had prior to Xander either. She glanced at Elora and blinked, wondering what events could possibly make her turn away from this bundle of joy. There was no longer any naivety involved; the probability was greater than zero.

I know not what has changed in her since I saw her on formal grounds last, she finally answered. Force, that had been... So many years ago. At least a decade, if not longer, but prior to dating Alistair Starkiller, she was the greatest assistant a person could ever hope for. Have you made sure she is not spying on you for him, or other interested parties?

Offline Lenavina Caezar

• TGE Executor
  • Impure Bloodline
« Reply #5 on: 03/13/13 11:36:10 »
Without any facial or verbal reaction, Lenavina rose to her feet and followed after Lord Illuminus. She registered his words of Lady deWinter and said nothing once again. She remembered her well, even after all these years. The woman had made an impact on her when the corrected the error of Lucian Drakul. Though she had not seen her since, hearing Alistair mention her only with the incident which left her boyfriend injured, the blonde had been left to her own beliefs. And so far, she had figured out that the woman was powerful and that one should always be cautious around her. She also earned a great deal of respect from Lenavina over the years, even if she did not approve of what had happened that day. Of course, she was bias on said situation. 
The Major General joined the Emperor in the hanger and then in the Lambda-class Shuttle, taking her seat after the man took his. He addressed her then, using the birth given name she was slowly getting used to. From his lips alone, though. His question caught her attention more at that point. Kuat? Had she ever been there? Lenavina thought about it for a moment and finally shook her head. "Not that I recall, sir." It was an honest answer. She could have said no but would have been a lie, seeing as she wasn't sure. There were memories of former lives she recalled, others still locked in her head. And of course, there was that little bit of her former life of which she didn't have memories of. It was all quite complicated. Which made her words quite true. 

• Nex in Umbra
« Reply #6 on: 03/15/13 20:11:47 »
Cameron offered Lena'ha a subtle nod of his head.  However, he chose to respond silently to Shery first.  That's the one.  I think it's safe to say that her emotions for your son remain.  It's rather unlikely they have much time to interact at present, however.  Lena'ha certainly spent the vast majority of her time carrying out Cameron's will.  That quite literally never included interactions with Alistair Starkiller.  However, the Sith Lord could not say he put a great deal of personal effort into investigating the matter.  He had...people that monitored even those closest to him.  It was hardly a minutiae he needed to be personally involved in.  I am fairly certain she is no spy, however.  Let's hope she has the good sense to remain that way.  

Shifting his attention back to Lena'ha, the Sith Lord smiled warmly.  "Well then we shall, perhaps, slightly broaden your horizons today.  Lady deWinter is curious as to the status of your relationship with her son, by the way."  Cameron's smile spread even farther.  "I assured her you wouldn't be foolish in your personal interactions."  It would be a shame to have to destroy such a pretty face.

As soon as Cameron had finished speaking, the crew announced their impending arrival.  "My Lord, we're making our final approach to Kuat City at this time."

Leaning back in his seat, the Sith Lord closed his eyes for the remainder of the trip.  Lenavina was free to respond to his comments, but it wasn't exactly required so long as she understood the meaning of his words.  It was roughly another fifteen minutes before the shuttle nestled softly onto the concrete landing pad atop the spire that contained the meeting location of the planet's nobility.  Once the door had opened and the ramp extended, Cameron came to his feet and motioned for the General to follow.  The hood of Cameron's silver and crimson cloak obscured his facial features as the two approached a pair of Royal Guards that had been dispatched to the planet in advance - adding to the contingent of two already accompanying Cameron and Lena'ha.

Silently, Cameron followed after the two waiting guards in the direction of the meeting chambers.

I am fate.

• Nex in Umbra
« Reply #7 on: 03/24/13 01:52:34 »
Not more than five minutes later, Cameron entered the sprawling meeting chambers of The Five, Lena'ha in tow.  As he was one of The Five, there were only four other nobles present and an assortment of aides.  Additionally, the KDY Board of Directors were present.  The man that Cameron had placed in charge to supervise the activities on Kuat and within KDY in his absence, Lord N'Sparti, immediately dropped to a knee.  The Sith Lord noted that the other nobles did this as well...but with a bit more hesitation.

Taking a seat at the head of the table, Cameron motioned for the others to join him.  Standing just behind is right shoulder was the ever-beautiful form of Lenavina Caezar.  The Sith Lord noted more than just the occasional glance in her direction.  It amused him to know that none of those assembled truly understood just how bad an idea that pursuit might be.  Smirking, he initiated the meeting.  "Ladies and Gentlemen.  You all, by now, know why I am here.  As I'm sure Lord N'Sparti has only recently made you aware, I have assumed control of the Revenant Empire.  As both the Emperor and Kuat of Kuat, I am here to merge the two governments.  Kuat's prosperous foundations only stand to benefit under the direct supervision and guidance of the Revenant Empire."

There was silence in the room.  "Objections?"

Lord Cadrias rose to speak first, a man of considerable power and authority on Kuat...no doubt second only to Cameron himself.  With the death of the previous Kuat of Kuat and most of the KDY Board of Directors, Cadrias stood perfectly poised to assume the mantle of leadership.  He had been spared by Shery and Cameron's initial destruction of Kuat City by a stroke of pure luck - he was away on business.  The Sith Lord had kept Cadrias intact merely to prove the point that even the most capable Kuati greatly paled in comparison to his own supremacy.  "I object, Your Excellency."  The man was sure to emphasize that he viewed him as no Emperor or royalty by the laws of Kuat.  "What right have you to force us into this?  Lest we all forget the man seated before us was partially responsible for the destruction of everything we used to know and love."

Lord Illuminus' silver-green gaze burned with amusement.  Without responding to the rant, he motioned for Lena'ha to lean down closer to him.  Softly, he whispered instructions for her to ensure the man's entire known family was placed on the bounty list and instruct the Admiral to conduct an orbital bombardment of the man's countryside estate.  That completed, Cameron turned his attention back to Cadrias.  Still smiling, the Sith Lord motioned casually with his left hand.  In an instant, the power of the Force spun the man's head around until his neck snapped completely and he collapsed to the floor in a lifeless heap.  Several aides and nobles uttered exclaimed gasps of terror but no one really dared move.  "The objection of Cadrias has been noted.  I should have been clear, I don't really care what your concerns are.  I've made all of you richer and this planet better than it ever really was.  It has been the reward for your continued obedience and work ethic.  If you wish to have me as your enemy, I grant your wish and reduce this rock to something that will make Coruscant look like an all-inclusive beach resort.  Any further objections to the Empire's acquisition of this planet or KDY?"

Silence gripped the room.  Cameron allowed the silence to hang in the air for another five or ten minutes before pushing his chair back and coming to his feet.  Almost immediately, everyone that had been seated in the room shot to their feet as well.  "Lord N'Sparti.  Congratulations, you are now officially the Governor of the Kuat System and Managing Director of Kuat Drive Yards."  The Sith Lord offered the man no chance to respond before he began making his way for the sprawling room's exit.

I am fate.

Offline Lenavina Caezar

• TGE Executor
  • Impure Bloodline
« Reply #8 on: 03/25/13 01:20:30 »
Once position where she was meant to, Lena let her piercing gaze wander over the attending members of this council. As always, she remained silent and observing, registering the words spoken but not putting too much importance into them. This was the Emperor's business, she was only to be aware so she could react in the appropriate manner. But that was where her role ended unless different orders came in.

With the corner of her eye, she caught Lord Illuminus' motion and she moved closer, lowering her upper body to meet him. The instructions were brief and clear. She didn't respond to them, didn't do anything at that point expect retract back to her place, pulling out a small datapad from the back of her belt, typing in a few times before the screen filled with names. Names previously collected in preparation to this meeting. At the time, it was a mere research mission, so she too could be ready for this meeting. Now, it was absolutely useful. One swift moment later, all the names were marked. With the short range of the device, it was all she did right now. Once with an appropriate device, the bounties would be placed on all of them.

Next, there was the instruction to the Admiral. Lenavina wrote down the message, copying the right coordinates into it and encrypted it, sending it back to the IMS Praetor. It would be mere minutes before the ship received the message, read it and began. She looked up, hearing the last of the words of the man, followed after, giving the the still living men one last look.

• Nex in Umbra
« Reply #9 on: 03/25/13 01:40:08 »
The individuals, including Lord N'Sparti, wouldn't be alive for very much longer.  As Lena and Cameron exited the room, the Sith Lord stopped briefly to issue instructions to the Royal Guards.  "Nobody leaves this room until..."  Cameron's voice trailed as the familiar feeling of Shery's presence touched his mind when she rounded the far corner.  Smiling warmly at her for a moment, he immediately returned his attention to the guards.  "Until Lady deWinter has completed her work.  At that point, consider yourselves assigned to restructuring forces on this world to meet our standards."

The Royal Guards said nothing in response, but Cameron knew his orders would be obeyed.  Turning, he began walking in the direction of Shery once more.  Completely ignoring the need to introduce Lena, the Sith Lord immediately stepped forward and kissed the woman deeply on the lips, drinking in the taste of her skin before breaking the embrace.  Smiling, Cameron reached out for the child in her arms that was already clawing at his arm.  After placing Elora comfortably against his chest, he motioned towards the room with his head.  "I do believe there are some very influential people and their assistants waiting to meet you."  

Bringing his gaze from Elora's emerald eyes to that of Shery's, Cameron's smile broadened.  "You've always been so much better at dealing with people than I, my dear."

I am fate.

Offline Shery deWinter

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: 03/25/13 01:50:16 »
The trip to the meeting chambers took even less time than expected. Elora's eyes looked wildly at the passing streets, occasionally trying to grab a fleeting image in her chubby little fist, making her mother laugh with joy. Once arrived though, the joy became even greater. Shery did nothing to keep her moans of pleasure from sounding off in the immediate distance while Elora hovered momentarily in the air, already knowing by now to be patient when her parents were these things. The kiss broken, the Sith Mistress slowly licked her upper lip.

Giving him a wink and no words, she placed their child in his hands and offered Lenavina a nod before walking past them and towards the chambers. Her steps were light, as though she was dancing on the air, and only those attuned to the Force could feel the rise of power as she built it up, preparing for what was to come. Diplomacy was, after all, one of her greatest talents.

"Lady deWinter!" a voice almost screamed in relief just before the doors closed behind her. Silence hung in the air, and then a bright light could be seen between door and floor, despite the light of day that caressed these halls.

It was less than a minute before the doors swung open with much ceremony, and Lady deWinter glided out. Her feet, bare as always, really were floating in the air this time, and the satisfied smile on her face left little room to guess just how much pleasure she'd had but seconds ago.

And inside?

Well.

The only thing that identified the fact that people had actually been there were the still beating hearts; each in its previous owner's seat.

• Nex in Umbra
« Reply #11 on: 03/25/13 02:06:40 »
Cameron anything he heard or felt coming from the room as he busied himself playing with his daughter.  The child's soft giggles only stopped when Shery came floating out of the room, drawing all of their attention.  Smiling, the Sith Lord placed a soft kiss to his child's cheek as her mother approached.  "Have fun?"  Turning, Cameron fell into step beside Shery, still holding Elora in his arms.

I am fate.

Offline Shery deWinter

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: 03/25/13 02:10:32 »
"Always," she said with a nod, wrapping her arm around his as the two continued to move forward. The surprise on their faces had been so adorable to see; many of them had assumed that her presence there would merely mean their lives would become harder. After all, many had dealt with her in the past, and knew her reluctance to remove people from existence when they were not completely useless. The problem was, in all earnest, that they had neglected to realize that all of them had become exactly that. There simply would be nothing gained by preserving their lives.

Turning around to Lenavina, she flashed another smile. "Ms. Caezar, meet Elora," and of course, the child giggled, "this is the child your boyfriend or ex boyfriend promised to kill, if the spiders whisper true."

Offline Lenavina Caezar

• TGE Executor
  • Impure Bloodline
« Reply #13 on: 03/28/13 09:46:40 »
When the Emperor stopped by the Guards, so did Lenavina. When the Emperor moved ahead, so did Lenavina. Even again, as they were joined by Lady deWinter and a small female child, the blonde stood still, behind and to the right of the Sith Lord. She neither spoke or looked at the three. It was none of their business unless spoken to. She caught the words, noted the departure of the Sith Lady and the, what she assumed at this point, the father-daughter interaction before Lady deWinter returned to them once more. 

This time, she heard her name and looked at the other female. Lenavina turned her head and offered a very light smile as she was introduced to the child. Elora. Before she got to say anything, the woman explained her being the child Alistair promised to kill. The blonde sighed. "I'm afraid I know nothing of that. Which he was wise enough to keep from me. No mother deserves to lose a child, especially when they're love between them." Of course, Naha'va wouldn't care less if she died or if she lost Amelia if it didn't suit her interest for it to be any other way. Lenavina was different there. And Alistair knew perfectly well of all she was capable of to protect her children. Which explained why she was only hearing about this. "She has a lovely name," she added, the mask fading for just a second to show her worry over the sibling-killing issue. 

Offline Shery deWinter

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: 03/29/13 20:49:13 »
The Sith Mistress eyed the other woman curiously. The statement was very... heart warming, to those who cared about the subject. "Does she now?" she laughed. Loss of children... It was an interesting subject. "What if she slays her child with her own hand?" She could recall how so many of Alistair's children had stood by their mother after she wrecked the face of Raven. Would Ms. Caezar find that a terrible loss as well?

The statement of him keeping such a great thing from her though... Was enough to make her raise an eyebrow. And she wondered, what other secrets was he keeping from his little dove? "Enough," she finally said with a shrug, "we can discuss matters of philosophy when I'm wanting not to get off-planet this much." Kissing Elora's forehead, she left the child with her father as she began to lead the way out of there. It was a shame, truly. There were days in which she simply missed Coruscant as it once was.
« Last Edit: 04/05/13 19:07:14 by Shery »

• Nex in Umbra
« Reply #15 on: 04/05/13 15:21:08 »
Cameron's silver-green eyes remained focused on his daughter throughout Shery's exchange with his assistant.  It seemed to end quickly enough when Shery declared she was no longer interesteed in continuingthe conversation.  Walking beside the mother of his child, Cameron exited the large facility.

After depositing a soft kiss on Elora's forehead, he handed the child over to her mother.  In typical fashion, Elora immediately appeared displeased once she sensed that Cameron would be leaving them yet again.  "I have to tend to a few matters in the Colonies.  I shall return to Ketaris in short order, however."  With a subtle smirk, Cameron turned and pulled the hood of his cloak back over his head as he retreated towards his vessel.  "General.  Inform the fleet to be ready to depart the system immediately upon my return.  Oh..."  Pausing, the Emperor suddenly turned around and flashed Shery one more smile as he motioned to the whole of Kuat.  "An early birthday gift for Elora.  It shall be supervised by a Sith Governor until such a time as she is old enough to rule...of her own accord."

Offering a brief glance to the General, Cameron dipped his head slightly, indicating for her to make note and ensure the proper paperwork was executed.  Business handled, the Sith Lord turned once more and entered his waiting vessel.  In a matter of moments it rapidly began ascending towards the heavens.

Cameron Exits

I am fate.

Offline Shery deWinter

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: 04/05/13 19:44:41 »
Elora in her hands again, the Sith Mistress chuckled lightly. The child was not going to be like her others; she would learn that she could not constantly be surrounded by her parents. Yet for all it mattered, both mother and father would be there when she out right needed it. No doubt could ever be placed upon that knowledge. Giving her child a reassuring hug, the short walk towards the exit resumed.

"Did you hear that?" Shery asked, pausing her step. She and Cameron had discussed this, though they hadn't quite chosen a planet. Looking at Elora, the child gave one of her usual giggles, giving no other indication to understanding that she'd just received a big present. "A planet of your own!" Shery laughed, and turned around to look at the ugly landscape of Kuat.

As Cameron's vessel departed, mother and daughter waved before turning back to their own ship. It was time to go traveling.

~ Shery out

Offline Lenavina Caezar

• TGE Executor
  • Impure Bloodline
« Reply #17 on: 04/09/13 08:39:30 »
Lenavina had taken in the small exchange with the Sith Lady, somewhere in the back of her mind a displease rising over the new knowledge she received from the female. The business of killing one's sibling was one she would never approve, even if it stirred in a family of Sith. Such things were irrelevant to her. Still, those were not subjects to be discussed with the woman and the conversation was soon marked completed. Lena merely gave her a respectable nod of her head and fallowed after the Sith Lord.

His commands voiced out in front of her, Lenavina made notes in her datapad and sent out a message as per instruction, all the while walking after him. And while it perhaps wasn't her place, the blonde gave a tiny smile at the latest task given, making a special priority note for the necessary paperwork. Hey, if she had a planet to give to her own daughter, she would in a heart-beat.

Joining the Sith Lord on the vessel, Lenavina took her seat once more and put the datapad in her lap, beginning her work as they left the planet.

(Lenavina is out)