Author Topic: Let me show you my Stimulus Package  (Read 514 times)

Offline Anon Nona

Let me show you my Stimulus Package
« on: 01/20/13 21:34:25 »
Stocks are down and inflation is up, boys and girls! But don't let the Hutt cuddle your favorite bantha. Spirits shall be lifts, and I have just your brand!
Under the new label of Omni-Synthetics, TSP's R&D PR LMNO- sorry, lost myself for a moment- is looking for bright and resourceful volunteers to spearhead new product development with every intention of furthering the cause of our glorious, well-dressed, empire!
With approval of the governing monarchy, it is my hope to push for strategic events, develop literary mechanics, and progress character story for all interested parties. Listed below are a few goals I have in mind, so please list any that tickles your fancy, and by all means bring any of your comments, questions, concerns, and cocktail recipes.
-Territory     -     Any easy piece of land we can get our hands on. With primarily droid/slave workforce, multiple locations can be managed, cultivated, and eliminated if the moment warrants it.

-Trade         -     Being isolationists has many advantages, but financing conquest is not one. Through fronts, we can open trade with other parties to gain profit and access to exotic goods. In addition, taking control of trade routes can garner us power over commerce in a sector, in addition to providing protection to our out-lying territories.

-Warfare    -     Shiny toys mean nothing without manpower, and without blowing something up. We strike against vulnerable targets in both the light and the shadow, forcing both caution and action from our enemies. From assassinating diplomats to glassing outposts, a show of power needs to be made. Secrets never last forever.

Offline Nessarose deWinter

• Her bubbly sweetness of dark terror
    • http://swdescension.com/
« Reply #1 on: 02/02/13 22:28:35 »
*is stimulated, especially by the trade thing*

Offline Razberry

• I'm pretty much a derp
« Reply #2 on: 02/03/13 01:43:06 »
*ready to stimulate some people. With guns. That go bang* o.o

Offline Anon Nona

« Reply #3 on: 02/20/13 10:35:19 »
Sorry for the RL rebooting... now that I have returned I would be more than happy to have a scheming party with anyone.

(I'll bring the popcorn!)

Offline Domino

« Reply #4 on: 02/20/13 16:14:40 »
Nice to see you back  =)

I've got a few ideas, one a cheep and easy to use weapon for the Endelaase. Something to give them some extra firepower and anti-armor ability. The other falls into the trade and territory categories. I happen to have a city rather close to a trade route that has some rather isolated areas I wouldn't mind renting out. Wouldn't mind some stimulus there as well.

Offline Anon Nona

« Reply #5 on: 02/24/13 14:24:37 »
Positively delightful!

I would also be more than happy to not force my own aesthetics on your designs. Cyber bugs aren't for everyone.

Partying in new cities are also always fun!