Author Topic: Umbra of Obscurum (Open) - Complete  (Read 2809 times)

Offline Goddess Petra

• Vivae Dea
    • Petra Cavataio Bio
Umbra of Obscurum (Open) - Complete
« Reply #20 on: 02/14/13 00:27:27 »
Petra was not going to laugh or correct him about her Witches. If that was what he believed that she had her children and the other witches do since the unification, she was going to let him keep thinking that. When she had it known that outsiders were not welcomed, she wanted disinformation given. Knowledge was power and misdirection was a good weapon. Now with the changes she had done, there were no “light” or “dark” (never was). It was all Petra's side and however she desired her Force using section of the cult to do. Because all knowledge of the witches was greatly different from present to five years ago and further back. So that said by Cameron was going to be left unchecked; however she did make a couple of remarks about he added after his ‘I’ll let it slide for now’ remark.

“It would be sophomoric for us to go at it among ourselves at this time. It could hint to the opposition what could come, and not forget it would burn through resources on our end while they build up. That’s why I can work together to reach what the goal is.”
That said for her being fine with assisting each other, she knew her deal with Nessa stood as the trump card. The way Nessa went would say for sure what Petra would do. The deal was in Petra’s book going to last longer than this one if it was created. She did slip in at the very end her desire for the discarded individuals that Cam might have or gain. “And yes Cameron, send those souls my way.” Petra knew what to do with them and having witches work on them would weld something other than simple slave laborers.

Offline Nessarose deWinter

• Her bubbly sweetness of dark terror
    • http://swdescension.com/
« Reply #21 on: 02/14/13 00:41:35 »
Nessarose had remained silent during the whole process, letting Cameron and Petra discuss the matter among themselves. Her own thoughts guarded closely, the truth of the matter was that she was uncertain whether this was a good idea or not. He was speaking on behalf of the Empire, something that had gone by large unsuccessfully ever since its re-creation that followed what her father had done. Other emperors did not worry her; time and time again she'd succeeded where they had failed, merely by still being there where they had vanished, swallen by the void of space itself.

Petra alone, she trusted for the time being. But Cameron was a wild card to her. It was a few short months ago that he'd tried to hurt her womb, and that was after countless of times that... Well, she'd rather not bring up those memories again. What trust had existed between the two of them when they were merely godfather and goddaughter, it was long gone.

The safety of her planet, her people, her kingdom, and her work, however, remained at stake.

Regardless, this was not a decision she wished to make alone. If nothing else, she would speak with Diomedes first. There was no ground for mistakes when the smallest one could prove to be so fatal.

Offline Cameron Centurion

• Nex in Umbra
« Reply #22 on: 02/14/13 00:53:52 »
In truth.  It was foolish to trust anyone in this life.  However, it was easily more foolish to attempt to make some pathetic stand against that which could destroy you.  It was a lesson precious few learned in this galaxy.  Business was one thing, personal affairs were entirely another in Cameron's book.  Attempting to mix the two without a clear perception of why was...well...adventurous.  Didn't matter, he would permit those new to the concept of rule to do as they pleased.

Offering Petra little more than a nod, he didn't really give her comment much of a thought.  If it became necessary, he would lay waste to anything he so desired.  Such decisions were hardly sophomoric when they served a tactical or strategic purpose...as was the case with anything that Cameron did.  He'd often been asked by those close to him if he did things simply for the 'fun' of it.  The answer was...not really.  However, if he was going to do something, he was, of course, going to have fun with it.

"Yes.  At any rate, I've received no answers.  So...I presume it means you have internal deliberations to make.  Take your time."  This was precisely why he did not detail any of his personal plans as a basis for initiating a relationship.  He did not expect any ground-breaking decisions to happen here - merely the opening of communication.  One thing was certain, anyone that was not his ally was his enemy.  Anyone that got in his way, ally or not, would be destroyed.  He was done watching the Empire and the Sith fuck around, and he was more done with people that had secure rules only because of his actions and that of others.

It grated on his nerves.  "Nessarose, I'll be seeing you soon.  Kristin, please hang back a moment.  If there is nothing else...I appreciate you all taking time out of your schedules to make the trip."

I am fate.

Offline Goddess Petra

• Vivae Dea
    • Petra Cavataio Bio
« Reply #23 on: 02/16/13 10:01:17 »
Everything that was going to be said or done was expressed. The answer was known already but sitting on it a little would allow other moves to be made. Petra really saw this being a drop in the bucket compare to the long game. Always there was just her as she had witness many make is claims and fade away into history of times long ago. So getting up and taking her robe which was then wrapped around her. Petra gave Cam a smile and playful wink before she took her leave. She knew she could leave Kristin there and her daughter would be resourceful to get herself home again.

((Kristin will post after others take their leave of the room))

« Reply #24 on: 02/20/13 05:17:19 »
Nessa shifted in her seat. She knew by now she'd remained silent for too long, and that any lingering silence would most likely be taken as disagreement. Granted, it was the first thing she wanted to do; say no, run away, forget the man ever existed, forget the history, and all that had happened over the last few years in general and the last year in particular. But it was not something she could afford to do; she'd taken on the mantle of Queen, for both better or worse. Later, she would be able to kick things and scream as much as she wanted to. Now, she had more to think about. Think about what a yes would mean, and what a no would mean.

"I would indeed like to have some time to consider the proposition," she answered at last. It would take two days to get back home if she did not stop anywhere. Dio... She hoped Dio was there, or somewhere easily accessible enough for her. "May I have three days to answer?"

• Nex in Umbra
« Reply #25 on: 02/20/13 05:25:13 »
The Sith Lord returned Petra's smile as she departed.  When Nessarose began to speak for the first time, Cameron settled his silver-green gaze directly on her.  "You have a week and a half.  At that point, I intend to be on Endelaan anyways."  The Sith Lord paused briefly.  He supposed giving Nessarose the benefit of a reason was only professionally courteous.  "Not an official visit.  I'm going to see Aeval.  If you could inform her of my intent, it would be most appreciated."

Really...Nessa could take as long as she wanted.  Her 'grace' period with Cameron, however, would only last another week and a half.  After that, he had no choice but to uphold the nature of the relationship she had already established with the Revenant Empire.  Officially, members of the Imperial Military still had orders to detain or destroy any TSP assets encountered.  Immediately reversing such a policy without evidence of a benefit to the Empire would have been idiotic on a number of levels - regardless of whether or not he had the authority.

I am fate.

« Reply #26 on: 02/20/13 05:32:56 »
Nessarose forced herself to remain calm and collected. She knew what Cameron and Aeval had done; everyone who'd been on Kalee knew of it. Few of them had urged for the execution of the Raven, an event that otherwise might had happened had it not been for... Several things of which she had no intentions of speaking of at the moment. That said, Nessarose would not play the messenger for it. Her greatest urge was to ask if her mother knew of it, but she knew better than to ask.

"A week and a half then," she said with a nod, and rose from the chair with some very visible effort. Not at the end of her pregnancy yet, and already bigger than her mother had been at her own end. We're leaving, Raz, she said to her Raven through the Force. She wanted... To go somewhere she could be comfortable.

~ Nessa out

• Nex in Umbra
« Reply #27 on: 02/20/13 05:37:21 »
Cameron's eyes remained on Nessarose.  Children...  When she had risen from her seat, the Sith Lord diverted his gaze to the remaining Cavataio.  The Emperor was not concerned with what the slave or...whatever she was did.  He expected Nessarose to manage that on her own.

Without a care as to whether Nessa and her associate were still in the room, Cameron smiled mischievously at Kristin.  "Princess..."  The word rolled slowly off his tongue in a deep, soft tone.  "How are you my dear?"

I am fate.

Offline Razberry

• I'm pretty much a derp
« Reply #28 on: 02/20/13 05:47:37 »
Razelle actually wanted to help Nessa to her feet, but the stubborn twat wouldn't let her. Instead, she backed up, giving the crazy cloud of Force-users gathered around her a long glare. The room still felt hostile, even though the "negotiations" were over. She'd be watching their backs, too, on the way out. A trained "guard" would have struck attention - Raz just kept her eyes on the psychotic wizards in the room. "Yes ma'am. The ship will be warm by the time we get there."

A week. She had a week to prepare Endelaan for a visit from the man who she still wasn't sure if she should categorize under "powerful ally" or "most dangerous enemy ever." Either way, she'd have quite a bit of work to do. Snipers. Fire teams. Honor guards. This seemed more like defense for an invasion, not an allegedly peaceful meeting with a single man.
Either way, this would be an interesting week.
~ Raz out

Offline Kristin Cavataio

« Reply #29 on: 02/20/13 21:07:43 »
With her mother gone and the other people leaving, Kristin stretched her arms out along the top of the couch. She crossed her right leg over her left. Sitting comfortably, a grin was returned to mischievous man and his question. “Things are fine... all is well in my world for the most part. There is a matter I’m handling which is going in my favor because of something I may have learned from you.” She gave a soft giggle to her remark. It could have gone downhill if she did not pick up some things from him. “And how are things, sweetie?” If dear was going to be used then sweetie was going to be tagging along, it was her way of jesting about hearing him calling her dear.

• Nex in Umbra
« Reply #30 on: 02/21/13 00:52:07 »
The Sith Lord's smile actually grew at the Princess' response.  Gently patting a small space beside him on what was really an oversized reclining chair, the Sith Lord continued.  "Oh?  Well I'm happy I might have potentially been of some use to you, then.  Things for myself...  Oh, you know.  Hectic for the moment, but I expect that to taper all too soon."  The Sith Lord waved a dismissive hand on the subject of his own activities.  "I have people specifically appointed to certain positions for the explicit purpose of alleviating me of directly handling matters not really worth my time.  After all, we have to maintain time for our...personal pursuits."

Pausing for a moment, Cameron looked Kristin directly in the eye.  "I have a proposition for you.  A deal that goes beyond my interactions with your mother."  Falling silent, he waited to see if Kristin registered any level of interest.  It was an interesting subject to broach with the Cavataio children.

I am fate.

Offline Kristin Cavataio

« Reply #31 on: 02/24/13 21:53:45 »
Forming ideas of what she would say to flirt some more, it was what she wanted to do for the time being. Kristin thought that was why she was there. A little fun time before she went back to Hapes was a lovely idea. Of course, mister rain on a parade had to throw the dismissive hand and rumble a little about minions. So she nodded and smile like penguins from some movie. However, when a proposition for her came up, she perked up but same time did not sit up. Still the look she gave one of interest and her tone was of that too. “Oh… tell me what it is, pllleaseeee.” Then she flashed him a cute look with a wink.

• Nex in Umbra
« Reply #32 on: 02/25/13 04:36:29 »
"In the new vision of this Empire, there will be those that execute my more discrete projects and enforce my Will throughout the galaxy as necessary.  These individuals will answer directly to me and be entitled with my supreme authority as necessary in conjunction with the performance of their duties."

Pausing for a moment, Cameron considered something before continuing his statements.  "Your ability to serve in this function does not necessarily require any element of anonymity.  It would be impossible for you to do this as a public figure within Hapes anyways.  However, there will be no public declaration of your appointment.  In order to help legitimize your public proximity to the Throne and thus myself, you will, however, be appointed to the new Sith Aristocracy.  Any concerns over this, Lady Cavataio?"

I am fate.

Offline Kristin Cavataio

« Reply #33 on: 03/01/13 19:50:20 »
A clear understanding was needed for such a decision. The woman had to question more for the picture to grow and clear up. “Alright, let me get this right… you have position you are offering to me that will make it impossible to be a public figure and same time come with saying it won’t be publicized to keep my legitimize rule over Hapes? I am clearing this up so I know exactly what is on the table.” The Sith Aristocracy position was clear as if she would sit there in the spot that Cameron was offering. It was in the end the big picture of how both sides of she was straddling between.

(sorry... 18 times to many and still didn't get it right)

• Nex in Umbra
« Reply #34 on: 03/10/13 22:37:59 »
Cameron's smile remained despite having to repeat himself, which he loathed.  "In short, I am appointing you to the Sith Aristocracy.  It will grant you certain rights amongst the Empire that precious few others will enjoy.  Members of the Aristocracy are often charged with a variety of duties.  Consider it my...proposal for ensuring relations between Hapes and the Empire remain quite strong."

Officially, Kristin would gain a level of power and prestige within the Revenant Empire.  As for Cameron, well, his desire within this 'situation' would be met in another manner at some point in the future.  A manner which would help...strengthen the bond between the many dark side factions of the galaxy.  A small step on the journey towards his overall goal.

I am fate.

Offline Kristin Cavataio

« Reply #35 on: 03/11/13 07:00:16 »
“Well if that’s what will make you happy then I see no problems with any of this.” Kristin replied back. This was looking like a good back door for her mother to achieve the goals that was laid out to each council members in the cult. At the same time if this to ensure a strong relationship, she could think of other ways to keeping relations good between the two groups. She got from her spot and walked over to Cameron just to rest herself in his lap. Snuggling against him, Kris seductively suggested, “There are other ways to ensure relations between the Empire and Hapes.” She flicked her tongue against his earlobe before nuzzling even more into him.

• Nex in Umbra
« Reply #36 on: 03/11/13 11:16:32 »
Cameron nodded with a smile as Kristin, effectively, accepted his proposal.  As she finally made his way over to him, the Sith Lord made no move to impede her actions.  Pulling her body closely against his own, he allowed his left arm to rest gently around her waist as his right took position just on the inside of her right thigh.  The Witch's words in his ear certainly did not go without response.  He wondered if dear Kristin's mind was...in much the same place as his own.  Either way, much easier if he allowed the entire concept to be her idea.

Turning his head to face Kristin slightly, the Sith Lord smiled mischievously as his right hand slowly drifted up her inner thigh.  "Oh?  And just what do you suggest, Princess?"
« Last Edit: 03/31/13 07:48:29 by Cameron Centurion »

I am fate.

Offline Kristin Cavataio

« Reply #37 on: 03/31/13 07:06:32 »
Arms went around Cam’s neck, resting on his shoulders while her hand clasped together. She gave him a mischievous smile. “Oh…” Kristin started with while she looked him and played it a little smooth with the act of ignoring where one of his hands was resting. “I can see the relations of Hapes and Empire doing much better if it was just us two.” Then she planted her lips against his. Embracing them with desire, lips caressing along his while her body pressed inwards more so than before.

• Nex in Umbra
« Reply #38 on: 04/01/13 02:17:22 »
The Sith Lord's smile broadened ever so slightly.  Before he can say anything, he felt Kristin's tender lips against his own.  Returning the kiss with equal passion and desire, the Sith Lord allowed the passionate embrace to linger for several moments before gently breaking away.  Still smiling thinly, Cameron arched a curious brow.  "Just us two huh?  Not into sharing are we?"  Cameron's second question was mostly a joke, but his first was quite sincere.  The Emperor needed to be sure he fully...understood...her meaning.

I am fate.

Offline Kristin Cavataio

« Reply #39 on: 06/26/13 08:52:42 »

Kristin teasingly moved her hips slowly back and forth, grinding slightly on Cameron’s lap. She had a temptress grin as she looked at him. Even arched her back with the grind, she had her chest pushed out to get her full over size bust against his chest. “Yes we can share… I have no problem with you, me and my twin. Still I think if it is just us… there would be better for the dynamic between the Empire and the Hapes Consortium. Don’t you agree?”