Author Topic: Commutatus - Completed  (Read 3207 times)

Offline Kiskla Grayson

Commutatus - Completed
« Reply #40 on: 02/15/13 07:27:45 »
"Well Ishtar," Kiskla began, using the woman's name immediately so she would remember it. "I'm glad the Commander was available for the good work." She gestured at the woman, not many visible ailments stained her presentation.

"Are you feeling well enough now, or would a trip to the medical bay do you some good?"

Offline Ishtar Freyja

Commutatus - Completed
« Reply #41 on: 02/16/13 07:43:56 »
Smiling big before giving her answer, Ishtar was better from her time of healing with the mercury. It was not like the fleshy humans when they get hurt. Her race had a few more pluses on recovery time. Although at the moment she was still recovering but it was not hindering her. Her body was replacing the lost electroglobin from before. Ishtar sweetly responded, “I’ve been to the medical bay and all better now… alllmmmoostt hundred percent.”

Offline Kiskla Grayson

Commutatus - Completed
« Reply #42 on: 03/15/13 11:17:32 »
Kiskla nodded knowingly, about to comment on Ishar's condition once again when her datapad buzzed with an influx of information for her to address. She pursed her lips. 
"Well, while you're here the Commander would do well to associate you with the grounds, depending on your interest in investment of course. Right, Commander?" She grinned, although now only semi-invested in the conversation because she was torn between eye contact and reading the message bleeping on her information tablet. "The Knights are always interested in new talents." With a nod, she stepped back. 
"It was a pleasure meeting you, Ishtar. And Commander, when your attention is not divided, there's an issue to be addressed regarding Taris." With that excusion, the young blonde stepped away from the two and back the way she had come. 
[Kiskla out]

Offline Jarr

Commutatus - Completed
« Reply #43 on: 04/20/13 13:18:32 »
"It would be my pleasure." Jarr nodded to Kiskla and gave her a little salute as she left.  He then turned to Ishtar.  "She asked it.  Do you want to become involved in our glorious operation, or are you out?  It's a lot to get into, so if you need time then take it.  But make your descision well.  If you need to leave, I'll arrange for a ship to take you wherever you need to go." Jarr smiled at her before turning to walk to the door.  "I have buisness as well.  I'll await your answer.  My com number is on this," the clone tossed Ishtar a comlink.  "So just let me know when you've made a descision." The clone turned and walked out the door, leaving the shapeshifter to think alone.  

[Jarr out]

Offline Ishtar Freyja

Commutatus - Completed
« Reply #44 on: 04/23/13 19:55:06 »
With everyone gone and offers were on the table for action, one thing the woman was not a fan of. Ishtar knew she had to help to pay back the kindness. For now, it was time to adjust to the setting she got herself into. Laid down on the bed, she just closed her eyes and replayed her past week in her head.

(Done)