Author Topic: The Doctor Is In - Modification Requests (covered by your benefits package)  (Read 74 times)

Offline Anon Nona

Have you ever considered Cosmetic Cybernetic Modification?

Of course you have! Everyone at one point or another has wished to be something more than they are. And now I will bring forth these wishes from the ether of your deepest dreams and bring it form within this galaxy. My clinics provide a wide variety of epidermal augmentations from illuminating elec-tattoos to reactive armor synthflesh.

Beauty is skin deep, and so can my enhancement mods. Go beyond your full potential and speak to your facility's Human Resource department about our line of internal modifications to give you what you need to get your job done better.

Contact Anon Nona, Schism Corp. R&D, about our line of products and custom procedures. You find your desire, we will find a way.

Building a better future,
Anon Nona
Schism Corporation Research and Development Division

Leave a message here with any of your inquiries and requests, or send me a PM if you would like to keep your procedure in private company. I am also able to assist you over the Descension Skype Chatroom.