Author Topic: Martin Family tree  (Read 557 times)

Offline Lenavina Caezar

• TGE Executor
  • Impure Bloodline
Martin Family tree
« on: 05/13/10 18:26:08 »
Naha'va was a genetically created child with genetic manipulations on a very high level (force sensitivity, agility, aging process cut down in half....) and then a woman was impregnated who was set to give birth to her. This woman was killed at child birth (or died at, according to official records). She was trained for the very beginning to be the Emperor's guard and when she stopped an assassination of the Emperor in her teenage years, the Emperor offered her one thing he would grant her and the child-looking girl asked to be his Hand. This was granted. Not to get too into detail about Naha'va, at some point after the Emperor was killed, Naha'va gave birth to Lenavina on Naboo to a man who later threw her out of his house for learning who she really was, or rather what she did. Lenavina herself grew up without a mother and ran away from home as a teenager. She's inherited some of her mother's genetic modifications but due to mixing with a human father, they are far less then with Naha'va. Probably the most important event in Lena's life is the fact that she saved the life of an imperial solder (Adrian Ceazar) at the age of fourteen and this created a bond between the two of them. The original story goes later that Adrian came back for her when he was re-building the empire and she began to work for him as his Chief Secretary and the two later marry and Lena barres a child for him (there were plans for two but the son was never given an account as far as I can remember). On Descencion however, the plot is going to be worked out a bit where the two did meet up, marry, had their daughter, however Adrian went on some sort of official mission and took their small daughter with him and the ship was destroyed. Both were presumed dead but Amelia was found with amnesia later on. Lenavina moved on with her life and continued to work for the Empire. She's now an Assistant Chief in the Intelligence of the New Sith Empire.

OOC History: Lenavina Martin was created.... some time after the year 2005. as a plotting idea for another character, as his assistant and girlfriend. She's had two different versions of last names - Martin (her maiden name) and Ceazar (her married name). Naha'va her mother was created directly after her without any last name. Her husband Adrian Ceazar was already an existing character by another writer, an awesome writer who is missed terribly for not coming back to yuku when the primary board Blades Edge moved on. The third made character was Amelia Ceazar, Lena and Adrian's daughter who was meant to be played a small child. (wish I could give you exact time frames but since the board for which Lena was made was closed down, I'm not sure about the dates myself). Recently, her family has been expanded beyond her NPC father and her formally played mother, to the point of adding additional characters to both side.

I have nothing planned for Lenavina expect working on her career in NSE, Amelia is going to resurface at some point as a teenager but with a few twists to her genetic structure due to the crash making her even less like her mother then it could be suspected. If anyone would like to be part of this, you can go right ahead in anyway you have (for example, another child/twin born at the same time as Naha'va, sibling to Lenavina or half-sibling on her father's side, some kind of romantic involvement with Lenavina which would open the possibility of new children in the future...., Naha'va half-sister Miriam who who is still suspected to be alive as seen on the family tree and so on.... I'm open to anything)

I'm using the name Martin for the family tree for no particular reason expect that's Lenavina's maiden name. It easily could have been called Marvel which is the name of the woman who gave birth to Naha'va or give no last name at all.

The family tree can be found here.

You can contact me for any idea or anything on my AIM ( missbuffybot) or my yuku account Lenavina Martin.
« Last Edit: 10/07/11 20:11:59 by Lenavina Martin »

Offline TiCira Hawk

Martin Family tree
« Reply #1 on: 05/14/10 13:24:56 »
Added to the family list!

Offline Lenavina Caezar

• TGE Executor
  • Impure Bloodline
Martin Family tree
« Reply #2 on: 07/06/10 01:20:42 »
Due to the changes in the story, I had to make a new family tree for this family which can be found here. It's already be edited to the first post. The previos one has been deleted so nobody gets confused about it.