Author Topic: I'm from the library! ~Jaz Tracker~  (Read 335 times)

Offline Jasmine Relota

I'm from the library! ~Jaz Tracker~
« on: 08/30/11 15:15:11 »

Apprentice

I'm Choosing a Different Path For Myself -Completed

Exiles II- Complete

Knight

Master

« Last Edit: 08/30/11 15:32:57 by Jasmine Relota »

Offline Jasmine Relota

I'm from the library! ~Jaz Tracker~
« Reply #1 on: 08/30/11 15:34:34 »

Alter Elements (Alter Environment) I  

Description: Involves basic techniques, which enable a Force user to manipulate nature and other natural weather phenomena. (only one element at a time) 

[li]Air/Wind - Gentle breeze and Lesser  blast of air, dust devil[/li]  [li]Water/Ice: Summon  Water. Mist, Light Rainfall Fog, Freezing Touch, Crystallize [/li]  [li]Fire: Create Fire [/li]  [li]Earth Summon Dirt (terra kinesis  with touching), can control any natural mineral based matter that has not  been processed. ( IE. Gold, silver, nickel, copper, aurellium, ores,  natural gemstones.) [/li] [/list]

Basic Telekinesis 

Included Subskills: Force Pull, Force Push, Force Throw

Description: Ability to lift small objects (no greater than half of the carrying capacity of the user) and move them, hovering the item in any direction. This ability also includes the ability to apply telekinetic energy in bursts to “push” and “pull” objects such as levers. 

Enhance Ability 

Description: Basic ability of a Force user to increase their strength, dexterity, vitality, stamina, and speed through control and manipulation of the Force 

Enhance Senses 

Description: Ability of Force sensitives, enabling the user to enhance their natural senses (touch, hearing, sight, smell, taste, and any additional senses depending on the species) beyond their normal capabilities. 

Force Jump / Force Leap 

Prerequisites: Enhance Ability 

Description: Force power that augments the user’s natural leaping ability, enabling leaps and jumps (vertically or horizontally) several times the height of the user. 

Force Speed 

Prerequisites: Enhance Ability 

Description: Core Force power that allowed the user to maintain sprinting speeds for a brief time, or to run for extended distances, with no visible signs of fatigue. 

Control Pain :I'm Choosing My Own Path Now

Description: Force power used to reduce the pain suffered as a result of an injury, either on the user or on another.