Author Topic: Let's Chat (Complete)  (Read 775 times)

Offline Cameron Centurion

• Nex in Umbra
Let's Chat (Complete)
« on: 08/13/11 08:14:39 »
Dungeon Level
Estate of Lord Illuminus
Byss

Cameron rarely visited his estate on Byss.  The relative fortress acted more as a base of operations for the rapidly expanding Shadow Legion in preparation for it to become a full-fledged military force designed only to support the every whim and objective of Cameron Centurion.  The Sith Lord had arrived at the estate some three hours ago.  Following a successful operation to the Y'Sad System, the Shadow Hand had every intention of getting something useful out of their guest before he let her go.  Naturally, he expected her to refuse to cooperate, and that was perfectly fine.  The Sith Lord had all sorts of fun activities planned for them.

Silently, he walked down the long stairway that lead into the very depths of the estate.  He had called down to the guards some thirty minutes earlier to have the Queen moved to the interrogation room.  Reaching the room, the Sith Lord entered the ten-digit alphanumeric code and then placed his right thumb to the scanner.  The door unlocked with a hiss and slid open.  In the center of the room was a large electronic dais containing a force field.  The shock collar that had been placed on Leentje's neck was still there, but she had been stripped of her sparse clothing.  Her hands were bound behind her back, and she had been heavily sedated.  Glancing from the large mirrored window to his right to the guards in front of the dais, Cameron nodded his head.  "Leave us."  The guards swiftly departed and sealed the door behind them.

Quietly, Cameron walked over to a control console and sent a brief, intense shock of electricity through the woman's body.  "Time to wake up, Your Majesty.  We need to have a little chat."  Dressed comfortably in a pair of loose fitting black pants and a crimson-accented, black overcoat, the Sith Lord casually walked towards the dais.  With the height at which the Queen was suspended, she was easily eye-to-eye with the tall Sith Lord.  Removing his overcoat, Cameron tossed it onto a nearby chair.  Dangling from a weapons belt at his waist was the cylindrical black hilt of his lightsaber.  On the weapon was the symbol "CC" in a red, serif font.  The very same symbol...that had been branded to Leentje's skin.
« Last Edit: 04/22/12 06:34:06 by Lauda Cavataio »

I am fate.

Offline Diomedes Antares

• Reborn, Redefined
Let's Chat (Complete)
« Reply #1 on: 08/13/11 08:21:16 »
The young Captain lounged casually in the observation room as he stared at the woman beyond the glass.  It was a shame really...such beauty wasted in such weakness.  Had she just surrendered in the first place, she probably could have avoided a great deal of loss to her people and planet.  Well, Diomedes actually wasn't sure he even believed that.  To be honest, he didn't much care one way or the other.  The only person he dreamed about killing was the man standing across from the captive.

Withdrawing a datapad, the Marine officer turned his attention to reviewing reports as the interrogation got under way.  The boy figured it would be at least several minutes before anything truthfully interesting happened.  As per usual, his master had given him a number of other assignments to complete the moment he had arrived on Byss.  Between administering a combat unit and keeping them up to speed, training, and studying whatever random fact about some dead ass ancient civilization his father assigned him...  Well, the teenage boy was quickly becoming spent.  However, he was not aware that the Shadow Hand would soon be relieving Diomedes of the burden that was external distraction.
« Last Edit: 08/13/11 08:37:39 by Diomedes Antares »

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Offline Leentje Revata

Let's Chat (Complete)
« Reply #2 on: 08/14/11 18:13:56 »
So, so weary.  The last thing she remembered was.. pain.  Lips cracked and dry.  Battle..space.  Her head was hurting so much.  Given shorts, T-Shirt, a small girl, oh the Nameless One the pain.  She'd been sedated.  Unsure of how long ago that was, Leentje Fiore, Queen of Y'Sad was slowly coming around.  Her head hung low.  Lift your head, Mahalla. come on.  It was Elias talking to her.  "I'm trying, Mahalla, I.. can. I don't want to.  My head hurts."  His hand came to her chin.  Licking her lips, the attempt to move her fingers to his wings was unsuccessful.  "Elias.."  Head heavy. "I want to weave my fingers through  your wings, Mahalla.  I can't why?"  Open your eyes and see.  He smiled mischievously at her. I have a surprise for you.  You will love me all the more for it.  Her sedated state was playing heavily with her mind. 

Brown eyes fluttered open to see her firm perfect breasts.  As her eyes scanned down further, she eyed the stomach someone could bounce a credit off of. The only thing wrong with her stomach was the scar that wrapped around her body at her midsection from a whip that was embedded with glass shards.  Courtesy of Ket Limelight. The next thing that appeared past herpast her flattened stomach for Leentje was her flawless, hairless mound.  Such soft supple shape of her flesh toned thighs came into view past her sex. A similar scar wrapped itself around her right thigh. Even at her age and four kids later the woman had the perfect body. One just about any other woman would kill for.  The calisthenic ritual she put herself through each day kept the beauty in perfect shape and it was evident as she hung there.  As she attempted to move her arms and legs she realized she was bound legs together and hands behind her back. "So tired Elias.  I can't."  I told you it was a surprise. There was a large smile on his face.  He had bound her up and they were playing there playful sex games they loved to play when she was home on leave from The Alliance.  A smile appeared on her face.  "I want to play, but I'm so tired.  Let me sleep and I promise I will play later."  The sedatives were still wreaking havoc on her mind and keeping her under enough that she could only comprehend enough about the events from earlier.  Such as the pain, the battle, and the relative memory of being sedated.
Coming out of her stupor more and more as time passed, she heard a familiar voice telling someone to leave them.  Groaning as she moved her head back and forth.  Still so much effort it took to move it.  The headache was so horrible.  The ability to rub her temples right now would have been exquisite.  But alas that would not be the case. Again she licked her lips.  Water, she needed it so badly.  "Water, please."  No condition to ask for anything, but she could only hope.  Yes, she was recalling now.  The battle over Y'Sad.  She had surrendered and must have been taken to some secret base.  The brand on her left ass cheek.  The pain she'd endured from that was extraordinary.  Now her tight firm ass was no longer one of perfection.  Though the pain from the brand was nothing compared to the pain she had endured from Ket Limelight.  The memories of Ket, the whip with the glass shards on it, the shattering of her shoulder and ribs, the wall enveloping her body as it crumbled down upon her.  Oh the exquisite pain.  Lifting her heavy head to the voice, she saw the man who inevitably ordered the attack on her home planet.  "What do you want to chat about?  And what do I call you?"  Her speech still staggering and slurred from the sedatives.    

• Nex in Umbra
Let's Chat (Complete)
« Reply #3 on: 08/15/11 05:29:29 »
Cameron eyed Leentje with a cold indifference that was, honestly, characteristic of his normal personality.  Truthfully, he doubted the woman even had any information he really needed.  However, it never did hurt to ask.  The Sith Lord had barely even scratched the surface of his plans with the mini-assault on Y'Sad.  His fleet easily could have swept into the system and completely obliterated the planet.  The winged warriors could have puffed out their chest and held to claims of honor and battle experience all they wanted.  All Cameron saw while in the Y'Sad system was a bunch of ants scurrying about insignificant existences.  The woman before him probably saw herself as some form of emissary...a beacon of the Y'Sad ability to resist.  Well...too bad he couldn't possibly have cared less.

As the woman asked Cameron what he wanted to speak about, he deactivated the force field around the woman's body with a wave of his hand.  While she still remained suspended in the air, the elements could easily touch her skin.  Raising his right index finger into the air, Cameron slowly dragged it downwards - manipulating the temperature of the room.  The Sith Lord allowed the temperature to settle around thirty degrees below freezing.  Simultaneously, the Shadow Hand used Tapas to keep himself quite comfortable.  Clasping his hands behind his back, he nodded to the woman.  "Oh you know.  Let's get to know each other a bit.  For instance, what are your hobbies?  What do you enjoy doing?"  The questions were, of course, foolish.  However, Cameron liked to play a little game called 'Answer the fucking question or suffer' with his guests.  Leentje had a rare opportunity to prove to Cameron that she was not just a stupid baby factory from a planet where people had wings.  Freaking wings.  People like that shouldn't have been able to breed.

Cameron's hatred of anything not completely human was all too evident.  Actually, he hated a lot of humans too.  It was just his hatred of all things weak and useless.

I am fate.

Offline Leentje Revata

Let's Chat (Complete)
« Reply #4 on: 08/15/11 15:26:43 »
She didn't need to be a Sith or Jedi to feel the hatred emanating from the man before her.  Leentje Fiore knew that when it came to the Imperials and the Sith they hated any race other than humans.  He had to have known given all his time to research on the way back to wherever they were going and ended up that Leentje Revata was a native of Corellia.  Born and raised a senator's daughter.  The unfortunate thing was that her sister was Neav Revata, Sith Master. She'd married into the Y'Sadian royalty.  She was not herself, Y'Sadian.  Why did he want her of all people?  A Captain in The Alliance had not much to give.  Though she was in charge of their flagship during the bombardment of Firrerre.  Though the Captain was quite unsure of what Intel was out there and how much the Sith Imperium had access to.  The Nameless One help her if he asked her where The Alliance was stationed at this point.  That was information she had.  "May I please have some water?"  She licked her dry cracked lips. 

If there were ever a moment that she wished for the T-shirt and shorts, it was now.  Once the force field was deactivated, she felt the air.  It was cold, but tolerable.  Though when he began waving his finger the air suddenly dropped to the point she was shivering uncontrollably, teeth chattering, goosebumps formed upon her skin, her breath could be seen.  Never before had she wanted to use her hands to wrap them around herself.  If the sedative had been clouding her mind before, the cold was now bringing her around.  "My hobbies?  I love my kids. Otherwise I'm too busy with my work to have any.  I enjoy taking care of my people, being the Queen of Y'Sad and a Captain of the Alliance.  That's about all."  She was trying desperately to be defiant.  Even Leentje knew she wouldn't last much longer.  She looked up at him.  "Why me?  What could I possibly give you that you need?"  It was a logical question.  

• Nex in Umbra
Let's Chat (Complete)
« Reply #5 on: 08/15/11 16:51:54 »
Cameron allowed a sweet smile to adorn his lips.  "Stop asking for water - you'll receive no comfort here unless you prove useful."  Walking around the dais, Cameron kept his gaze fixed on Leentje's body as he spoke.  "You love your kids...  Kids can be a great weakness for some.  So can the people of a planet.  Consider your present situation...you gave yourself over to me completely for their so-called safety.  Yet...you had to know I would take very little mercy on them."  Truthfully, he had taken a great deal.  The Sith Lord had not yet decided whether to revisit the location in the future.

Stopping directly in front of Leentje once more, Cameron narrowed his eyes.  "Why you?  You were weak enough to be manipulated...that's why you.  At least the others died attempting to make a stand.  Your people may have fought to the last breath and perished for it, but they would at least have my respect.  You..."  Cameron stepped forward until his mouth was just beside Leentje's right ear.  "...my dear..."  Slowly, he raised a solitary finger to her ice cold stomach and traced it upwards until it rested just between her breasts.  "...are pathetic."  Using the Force, the Sith Lord placed intense pressure against the ribs in her body, forcing them to bend and contort painfully beneath the surface.  If he were to look at the process, he would see the shifting structures beneath her soft skin.

I am fate.

Offline Leentje Revata

Let's Chat (Complete)
« Reply #6 on: 08/16/11 14:04:56 »
Yes, he was right.  Kids could be a weakness for some.  She had seen it herself.  When her own second in command long ago had brought in the enemy.  She'd shot the woman's daughter right in front of everyone.  Shocked the Hell out of both the enemy and her second in command.  Leentje knew he was going to use the Y'Sadian people as her weakness.  She loved her people more than she loved herself.  They were much like her own children in a way.  "Prove useful. And how can I do that?  Oh and since you know my name... What do I call you?  I know you are Sith due to the fact that you've made it severely cold in here without moving to any environment controls, lowered the force field in the same manner."  Yes, she had to have known there would be little mercy on Y'Sad, but what she didn't understand was with it so far out of the way, no alliance to the Sith or to The Alliance, was why he came after her people.  Leentje was glad she was there to give them any chance of survival. 

The Queen's eyes grew dark at the mere accusation that she was weak.  "You accuse me of being weak?  When you attack a planet that with more than enough fire power to destroy a planet which has claimed no alliance to the enemy, what do you call that?"  Her tone monotone. "You won't even go looking for the enemy knowing full well that you have put them to their knees left them vulnerable and ready for another attack."   In truth Lee was the enemy.  Part of the Alliance.  But the HNN announcement that had been broadcast would have been seen by someone in the Alliance and no doubt by now all of the codes and anything she could give them of use would have been changed.  This Sith would have had to have known that.  He wasn't stupid....obviously.  "My people are trained warriors and have fought wars for over 1000 years.  Your respect?  Why would I need or want it for that matter?"  Her voice accusing.
The cold had changed her body temperature to the point in which her nipples were hard, she was shivering to the point in which she wanted clothing so desperately.  Getting to the point she would have done anything to get warmth.  Closing her eyes to gather her thoughts, bringing herself around, her mind focused and her hate at bay, Lee allowed her head to hand low.  Until he used her body as a thoroughfare from her stomach to the valley of her breast. Sure she'd been trembling prior to his touch, but now it was now a shivering that caused the hairs on the back of her neck to stand on end.  As the pressure on her ribs commenced, the air in her lungs became less and less. Her breathing was shallow.  Leentje Fiore could only recall feeling like this one other time.  When Ket Limelight caused a wall to crumble down upon her entire body.  Her neck lifted her head to look at him.  Unable to speak her due to the condition of her chest, her eyes focused on him.  

• Nex in Umbra
Let's Chat (Complete)
« Reply #7 on: 08/16/11 21:43:36 »
Cameron chuckled lightly as he removed his finger from the woman's chest.  Taking a couple steps back, he looked at her with relative disgust.  "There is no accusation."  Cameron motioned to where she was.  "You have no control over your situation...therefore you are weak.  It's a simple concept to grasp.  As for your people, they are clearly no more warriors than the nine year old child that commanded a portion of the attack.  I watched your so-called warriors turn on each other.  For what?  Because some boy with a hint of noble blood told them to?"  Shaking his head, Cameron allowed the temperature in the room to return to normal before Leentje passed out on him.

Reaching out with his right hand, he forcefully gripped Leentje's chin and raised her head.  "A boy, by the way, who has about as much royal blood as he does Sith.  A boy who openly displays his utter disdain for you and all of Y'Sad.  Yet your supposed warriors listened to him without question.  A true warrior caste survives on one principle...strength and power.  Titles are not passed around by blood, they are earned and defended daily.  So...don't even attempt to tell your pitiful band of winged idiots are anything even approaching warriors.  However, I digress..."

Releasing the woman's chin, Cameron clasped his hands behind his back.  "You have some amount of strength...merely for surviving.  So, I am actually going to do you a favor."  Casually, Cameron made his way over to the controls for the device within which Leentje was restrained.  "Torture is a boring affair, truthfully.  It serves little purpose and very rarely has any lasting effects that matter.  Still, I can assure you that you will remember me.  That I will forever be a part of your subconcious."  After reactivating the force field, Cameron merely smiled at the woman.  "You will have the honor of having a small part of my power inside you for some time to come.  So I suggest you relax, Your Majesty.  This is going to take...a bit of time."  In all honesty...the location of the Rebels at present was hardly a secret.  Their recent 'success' had been broadcast all over the holonet for the entire galaxy to see.  Pathetically unintelligent for such a small, struggling organization.  Still, he would give Leentje the opportunity to give up the information in hopes of altering her fate.  "Unless, you have something useful to tell me about where the Alliance works from, these days."  If she lied, well...things would get interesting prior to the initiation of his little project.

I am fate.

Offline Diomedes Antares

• Reborn, Redefined
Let's Chat (Complete)
« Reply #8 on: 08/17/11 00:46:13 »
Diomedes shifted in his seat slightly as he continued to watch the 'show'.  Truth be told, the boy had too little patience to ever be an effective interrogator.  Already he could feel the power of the Force within him beginning to idly spin.  The darkness that clouded nearly every part of his soul whispered to him.  It begged him to intervene...to simply kill the nude woman in the other room.  She was very clearly useless to them, what was the point in keeping her alive?  Rather than simply allow himself to be bored to death, he decided to take this opportunity to make things...complicated for his father.

Allowing himself to dive deeply into the strength of the Force, Diomedes spoke directly into Leentje's mind as if it were Cameron doing the speaking.  ~You may as well succumb to your fate and give yourself to me completely.  Your situation is hopeless.  No one can save you from this place.  Not your friends...your children...nor your weak, pitiful husband.  So weak, in fact, he could not even muster the courage to face my call himself.  Instead he allowed you to become a prisoner of the Imperium and my personal toy.  Tell me...has your warrior society been turning their backs on each other for over a thousand years too?  I think I will do the galaxy a favor and simply go back to finish the job completely.  My leniency was hardly earned.~

Smiling to himself, the young Sith merely leaned back in his seat to watch the aftermath.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Offline Leentje Revata

Let's Chat (Complete)
« Reply #9 on: 08/17/11 05:26:31 »
No, a prisoner did not have control over their own situation.  That was never the case.  She knew that.  Everyone did.  Those that believed they did, were foolish.  Such a subtle shake of the head, that if one were not paying close attention to her, they would never have noticed it.  No prisoner has control over their situation.  They would be foolish to believe that they did.  "You preach to me as if you think that I believe I have control over it.  I know I do not.  Do not preach to me."  Coren had been behind The Pawn's demise. 

When he took hold of her chin she fought to remove it from his hand.  The cold was affecting her so much more than she'd thought.  "Hint of noble blood?"  She began to cackle.  "Do your research.  Adrianna is from Corellia as is Xander.  The closest that boy has to being of noble blood is the fact that his real grandfather was a senator of Corellia."  Coren had been raised so much better than that.  The best schools, trainers, weapons.  He had it all.  He resented the fact that his mother lied to him for the first 19 years of his life. "If Coren Starkiller knew how to forgive he'd still be a Fiore instead of part of that pathetic family that my sister-in-law made the grievous mistake of fucking after her husband's death."   If only Adrianna would see the fact that Xander Starkiller was a Sith that was out to kill the Alliance and everyone in it. Her past love for him blinded her.  Someday that might just be the death of her.  "The threat must have been at too great a cost for them not to obey him.  If it was against a member of the Royal family, they are ordered to protect us at any and all costs including their lives.   If mine, Coren's or Eri'Anya's life were at all threatened in any manner, they are ordered to give their lives.  You don't know my people as well as you think"  Oh for The Nameless One. "Winged idiots?  The crew on The Bishop were all men, so unless they miraculously all became female none of them had wings."  She cocked her head.  "Well unless they were were were my husband, his twin brother or their first born sons."  Research.  This man didn't do any research on her people as he so claimed to do. 
Hypothermia was setting it.  In the shackles she began clutching her hands back and forth in an attempt to keep them warm.  Anything to stay the inevitable frostbite.  Finally he'd released her chin.  "Yes, I will remember you.  You branded my ass remember?  How the..."  She shook her head.  "There is no way you will be part of my subconscious only.  It will be embedded into my conscious for the remainder of my life."  As the force field had been raised she immediately felt warmer.  Relax, this was a relative term.  She was hanging in mid air with her feet and hands shackled.  "How exactly can I relax when you have me suspended in mid air, shackled, naked and freezing?" He was asking for something useful about the Alliance.  Yeah right.  "Well last I heard they were on Dantooine. That's when the Sith attacked.  I was home at the time.  I haven't been in contact with them since."  A complete out and out lie, but she was an Alliance Captain so that was to be expected, wasn't it?   

• Nex in Umbra
Let's Chat (Complete)
« Reply #10 on: 08/17/11 05:48:56 »
Cameron merely smiled at Leentje.  The Sith Lord assumed it was her near hypothermic state that made her...a fool.  "One of his parents is, in fact, a noble.  I did not say Y'Sadian noble blood.  In fact, I clarified that he had as much royal blood as he does Sith.  In case you are unaware, the Sith species are extinct.  There are scarcely any that have Sith blood.  Further more, in his wildly untrained state, he would not be considered a true Sith anyways.  As such, my statement held all the meaning I intended.  However, I will be sure to speak slower with smaller words so you can keep up."  Placing a single finger on the control for the electrical current running through the base of the dais Leentje was suspended over, the Sith Lord activated a low setting.  It would do little other than warm her body ever so slightly.  "Oh and winged idiots...refers to your entire culture.  Female or not...you claim all to be warriors.  I said nothing of the Bishop."  Yes, he had done his research, but Leentje had apparently skipped basic language arts and speech comprehension.

When Leentje delivered her blatant lie, the Sith Lord merely smiled wider before deactivating the force field once again and disabling the electrical current.  Un-clipping the hilt of his lightsaber, the Sith Lord activated the crimson beam with a snap-hiss"Let's try that question again, shall we?"  Leentje actually had no idea just how well she would remember him.  The very element of darkness that existed in his body would soon exist inside her own too.  Not a life form bearing any resemblance to either of them...just a soulless creature feeding on all the pain and misery of the galaxy.  A creature that reveled in it...because it was created of it.  Raising the beam of his lightsaber towards Leentje's legs, the Sith Lord waited for her second answer.  If she wanted to keep her 'beautiful' features intact, she would make the smart decision.  "Lying is quite futile."

I am fate.

Offline Leentje Revata

Let's Chat (Complete)
« Reply #11 on: 08/18/11 12:32:25 »
Her body was warming up finally.  She had been too damn cold and wanted the warmth that the shield was providing to her.  Well besides the clothes.  "Just give me clothes you piece of Bantha poodoo."  The words in her mind angered her more.  "Stay out of my mind.  If there is anyone that is weak, it is those Sith who make it their point to delve into people's minds to push them to their limits. At least the Jedi have their priorities straight."  Gods she hated the Sith.  "You remind me of my sister.  Why don't you just bring her in here.  At least she'll just kill me."  The Queen groaned and rolled her head.  She was right.  Neav would kill her instantly if Lee was not needed.  "I have to ask why pick me of all people?  I'm a Captain of The Alliance.  I have nothing of any interest to give you."  Lee shook her head.  

Suddenly she was ice cold again.  The shield had dropped.  Shivering and full of goosebumps, Leentje Fiore knew that Dantooine was Sith occupied now and when he removed the saber from his belt she saw it as no surprise.  Expecting the collar to go off, the dark haired woman braced herself.  When the blade of the saber moved toward her leg, her breathing accelerated. Her body moved as she tried to move away from it.  "Listen, last I knew they were leaving Dantooine.  We were going to meet up with the fleet.  I went home. That's when I got taken.  And now here I am."  Lee could only hope that he believed her.  The woman was scared enough.    

• Nex in Umbra
Let's Chat (Complete)
« Reply #12 on: 08/18/11 16:45:47 »
Lord Illuminus narrowed his eyes at the woman.  For a few brief moments, there was nothing but the soft humming of electronics.  Slowly, a broad grin slipped across the Sith Lord's lips.  "That's all then?  We'll see about that."  Softly, the Sith Lord pressed the crimson beam to the woman's left inner thigh.  He didn't press the blade in deep enough to actually cause any severe lasting damage, but it would certainly burn her leg to an intense degree.  Before the woman could attempt to recoil form the pain...thereby causing herself a great deal of permanent damage, the Sith Lord deactivated the lightsaber and stepped off to the side.  "Now...try answering again.  Or..."  Cameron raised the hilt of his deactivated weapon to Leentje's breasts.  "...I'm going to turn you into the most horribly unattractive female in the galaxy.  Bit...by bit."

Truthfully, Cameron knew that torture was only effective to a certain degree.  Eventually, people would say anything just to avoid pain.  Conversely, Leentje's 'interrogation' had been incredibly mild thus far.  The Shadow Hand, however, did have one more 'event' planned prior to the grand finale.  If she did not talk today...she certainly would inside of the next few months.

I am fate.

Offline Leentje Revata

Let's Chat (Complete)
« Reply #13 on: 08/18/11 18:18:04 »
(No maiming of my charrie allowed: scars o.k. but maiming i.e. chopping off limbs other other body parts not allowed) 
She began screaming at the intense amount of pain she was in.  Her head reeled up and back.  Her scream no doubt could be heard throughout the base he had her locked in. Another scar in in the long line of scars given to her by Ket Limelight.  Tears were streaming down her face. "That's all, I swear to The Nameless One!"  Suddenly he made way to her breasts causing her look at him with wide eyes as he raised the saber.  Doing her best to pull back and away from him, she shook her head.  

"I'm telling you, that was the last I knew.  I left Dantooine on Home I, made it home and taking care of my people.  Dantooine is Sith occupied I'm assuming at least?"  Breathing in and pulling in her upper bodice, her eyes teared more.  "Now leave me be.  Haven't you done enough?"  Her voice grew hateful.  "I hate you."  

• Nex in Umbra
Let's Chat (Complete)
« Reply #14 on: 08/19/11 07:28:16 »
Cameron remained motionless for several moments before stepping back in front of Leentje and clipping his lightsaber to his belt.  Her hatred for him washed over him...granting him strength.  For several long moments, the Sith Lord merely closed his eyes and drank it in.  When he opened his eyes once more, they were solid black.  The Sith Lord's voice carried an undertone of an eerie whisper that accompanied the deep baritone of his voice's natural tamber.  "Dearest Leentje...we've only just begun our wonderful time together."  Holding out his right hand, the Shadow Hand used the Force to bring a needle to his hand.  It contained a heavy dose of a powerful tranquilizer.  Within thirty seconds of injection, the woman would be dead to the galaxy for more than twelve hours.

Raising the three inch needle, Cameron flicked the base several times to remove any air bubbles as he smiled at Leentje.  "Don't worry.  You're going to feel...different before long."  Unceremoniously without regard for her comfort, the Sith Lord moved around behind the woman.  Given how cold she'd been, it was easy enough to find a vein.  Harshly, he inserted the needle and injected the sedative into her bloodstream.  Casting the needle aside, the Sith Lord made his way back to the front of the dais and clasped his hands behind his back.

As Leentje started to drift off, the door to the room opened and Diomedes swept in.  "Do I really need to continue watching this?"

Cameron glanced to his son and nodded his head.  "Yes.  We're getting to the good part."

Diomedes rolled his eyes.  "The part where you rape her because she obviously does not like you?"

Cameron laughed warmly as he shook his head and watched Leentje gradually slip into the abyss of peaceful slumber.  "You should know well enough that I have no cause to rape anyone.  No, the part where I utilize the Force to give our dear guest a gift...the gift of life.  Through the Force, many things can be achieved with patience, practice, and ability.  I will create within the woman a child conceived of the Force.  Call it an...experiment.  Naturally the midi-chlorians will be manipulated with all of my strength..strength which draws on the malice in the galaxy and the hatred this woman holds in her heart.  Even you..."  Cameron paused only long enough to glance at his son.  "I'm curious to see if a child predisposed to the power of the dark side...can break from its influence when raised in a more peaceful environment.  Call it an evaluation of nature vs. nurture."

Diomedes arched a curious eyebrow.  "So you're toying with people's lives for pleasure.  Do you even hear what comes out of your mouth."

Cameron turned his gaze to Diomedes slowly, anger radiating through his features.  "Do you, apprentice?"

Diomedes took the hint for what it was worth.  "So you want to see if the power of the light side can overcome that of the dark side?"

"I already know it cannot.  Given two people of similar innate ability and composition, raised in two different environments, I want to see who prevails in a galaxy full of conflict."

"Well this is one...thing...you're intending to create.  Planning to abduct another woman to give birth to the other."

"No.  The other will be of my blood, your blood...merely enhanced by the manipulations of the Force."

Diomedes groaned.  "PLEASE tell me you're not talking about that slave whore I've seen you with on Naboo."

Uncharacteristically and abruptly, Cameron seized Diomedes throat with his bare hand.  The Sith Lord was already clamping down with the full force of his body...enough to crush the boy's neck even without using the Force.

Diomedes flailed and struggled desperately to free himself of his father's grasp, but he was unable.  "I...I'm...sor...ry..."

Just before the boy blacked out, Cameron released Diomedes and watched him crumble to the floor.  "Pathetic.  Your days of addressing me as anything other than your undeniable superior are over, Diomedes.  You can feel sorry for yourself and bitch about what I did to you and your mother all you want.  It happened, grow up and get over it."

Diomedes' eyes flashed with defiance.  "I'll kill you."

Cameron kicked the boy square in the jaw and watched as he reeled backwards several feet.  In the flash of an eye, Cameron was on top of Diomedes and seized the collar of his shirt.  "You want to kill me!?  DO YOU!?"  In an instant, Cameron's anger seemed to melt away as his menacing scowl was replaced by a sincere-looking smile...though his eyes retained their all-black hue.  "Fine...  You shall have your chance...and soon.  I hope you're ready.  When you lose, you pledge your undying loyalty to me on pain of death.  A blood oath.  Deal?"  The smile twisted into an evil, malevolent grin.

Diomedes was silent for several moments before swallowing and forcing his resolve to strengthen.  "Deal."  From that day forward, Diomedes' life would never be the same.

Releasing his hold of Diomedes, Cameron stood back up and motioned for the boy to leave.  "I have work to do."  Once Diomedes had departed, Cameron took a seat on the floor, closed his eyes, and slipped into a deep meditative state.  Focusing all of his emotions and strength through the dark side, the Sith Lord slowly, carefully began to manipulate and draw on the Force...to create life.  His personality and preponderance for violence, combined with what physical attributes the child would inevitably inherit from the woman's egg it utilized.

So it begins...

I am fate.

Offline Leentje Revata

Let's Chat (Complete)
« Reply #15 on: 08/19/11 18:36:42 »
The Next Day
Oh so now it was wonderful time together?  What the Hell was he talking about?  He'd brought forth to his hand a needle and it was obvious that she was going to be injected yet again. Drugs to put her out.  Of course it was no doubt that she would get drugged again.  She wasn't giving him the information he so richly desired.  Within moments she was out.  

By the time she woke up, she was on a bed in a room and she even had clothes.  Her head hurt so much.  Just as she attempted to sit up, Leentje became dizzy and held her head.  "Oh fodder.  What the Hell did he do?" A young man came in and placed food before her.  "Lord Illuminus sends his regards." The young man looked up at her.  "I'll be back in one hour for your plate.  I'll be taking inventory of your silverware to ensure it's all there."  He departed shortly thereafter.  Oh how she wanted her Y'Sadian or Alliance uniform back.  Perhaps maybe her dresses.  She was happy with anything he was giving her at this point.  Standing up, slowly she moved over to the tray of food and began to eat.  

One month later 
Her room thank The Nameless One had a private refresher attached to it. Leentje Fiore had woken up one morning a month later sicker than she had ever remembered being.  When the same young man that came in every day to deliver her food three times a day every day delivered her breakfast, she couldn't even look at her breakfast.  As she took one bite, she found herself running for the refresher.  Laying back down, she fell asleep for an hour before the vomit began rising in her throat yet one more time.  It was now dry heaves.  Finally when the young man came in to gather up the tray of food, she asked for crackers and a doctor.  The Queen suspected she was pregnant.  How much longer would she be kept away from Elias?  If she was indeed pregnant, she needed to get home and tell him, have him take care of her.  
The doctor himself entered along with the crackers.  Placing them down on the table, he smiled at her. "So I hear we may have a little one on the way?"  Queen Fiore looked at him and shook her head.  "Why would you even think that?" The man looked to her as though he was not stupid.  "No woman asks for crackers and doesn't suspect they're pregnant."  To her she was not shocked that he stated that.  "I'm not really sure and I need to find out for sure. I want to get out of here and go home to my husband."The medical man was almost laughing when she actually believed that it was her husband's child.  He conducted the test and smiled.  "Well congratulations, Your Majesty.  I will tell Lord Illuminus that he will be a father."  He commented as he was putting his kit together and walking out of the room.  It took a few moments for her mind to process the information.  What had he done to her while she was knocked out?  The few items that were in the room, Lee began to throw around.  All but the crackers.  She knew she would need them.  "Damn you, Illuminus, What did you do to me?"  As she was screaming she began to get sick again and made way to the refresher again. 

• Nex in Umbra
Let's Chat (Complete)
« Reply #16 on: 08/19/11 20:48:02 »
The Sith Lord worked quietly in his office as a knock came on the open door to his massive study.  "Enter."

As the doctor swept into the room, he bowed politely to Cameron.  "It's been confirmed, Lord Illuminus."

Cameron glanced up from his work and rolled his eyes before returning his attention to the papers before him.  "I know it worked doctor.  I can feel the child's presence.  While not of my blood, it is my creation.  There is scarcely a place in this galaxy that child will be able to hide from me.  Is there some other reason you came?"  Finishing the document he was working on, the Sith Lord set his pen down and leaned back in his chair, gazing curiously at the doctor.

"I...  Well...  She's only just realized."

Cameron was rapidly growing bored of this conversation.  "She won't hurt the child.  Biologically...it is completely her own.  Well, I suppose her genome makes up for a small part of the child's genetic structure.  The vast majority of it is, well, merely the power of the Force crafted into a person."

"I think you should go and ch---"

"She'll be fine, doctor.  Tend to her medical health and ignore whatever mental instability she suffers as a result of her weakness.  I will discuss this no more."

The doctor bowed politely before turning to depart.  There was no use arguing.  He knew full well that Lord Illuminus intended to ignore his 'guest' for...several months.  The doctor actually wondered if it would drive her insane.

I am fate.

• Nex in Umbra
Let's Chat (Complete)
« Reply #17 on: 08/19/11 20:52:35 »
Summary

Participants:  Cameron Centurion, Diomedes Antares, Leentje Fiore

Story: After transporting her to Byss, Cameron Centurion initiates the interrogation of Y'Sad's Queen, Leentje Fiore.  Truthfully, he seeks no real information from her.  His only purpose...to break the woman down to the point where she embraced the full spectrum of her hatred for him.  In this state of latent darkness, the Sith Lord had turned Leentje into a prime candidate for his 'experiment'.  Utilizing the practiced skill of midi-chlorian manipulation, the Sith Lord creates a being out of pure hatred and slight genetic input from Leentje for the purposes of physical appearance.  Refusing to explain her situation, the Sith Lord resigns himself to ignore Leentje's entire existence for several months as she resides at his fortress on Byss.

Start: 08/13/2011
Finish: 08/20/2011

I am fate.