Author Topic: NFU/Navy Trainer (possibly for hire)  (Read 637 times)

Offline Aaralyn Fiore

• Princess of Y'Sad
NFU/Navy Trainer (possibly for hire)
« on: 12/11/15 08:21:51 »
So, Aaralyn here is an old (ooc-wise) character of mine and with some boards disappearing etc. she keeps falling back on her training and never quite advancing. Now, she has an actual chance, with her thread count but I would still like her to undergo a training thread in order to make it a proper promotion.

She (was) a member of the New Republic, in the Navy. Started a thread with Kiskla to get it done but since she left the board, it's been uncompleted. So I basically looked for either someone who is in the navy or alternatively, someone with army background for some weapons training/simulation sort of deal to get her on the way. We can either go back a few months prior to the whole HNN mess/nuclear attacks if there is any NFU NR trainers or it can be someone neutral with the necessary background and Aaralyn can hire them to come to Y'Sad and do it.

Either option will work!
« Last Edit: 12/11/15 08:25:51 by Aaralyn Fiore »

Offline Cameron Centurion

• Nex in Umbra
Re: NFU/Navy Trainer (possibly for hire)
« Reply #1 on: 12/11/15 21:10:10 »
Oh Y'Sad...

So many memories.

I am fate.

Offline Aaralyn Fiore

• Princess of Y'Sad
« Reply #2 on: 12/12/15 03:05:31 »

You're not it. You're not even allowed on the planet after what you did, mister :P

Offline Cameron Centurion

• Nex in Umbra
« Reply #3 on: 12/14/15 17:45:37 »
I can't help but that your beloved Queen needed something from me.

I am fate.

Offline Anon Nona

« Reply #4 on: 12/15/15 01:38:49 »
I may have as much military background as a Wookie in a tanning bed, but I may be able to provide you with weapons training. Only the shiniest of toys. The adorable little natives of Endelaan are a little to down to the earth to handle my armament, and i would be inclined to find contractors to test new prototypes. I'll hire as long as your main loyalty is to credits. ~.^

Offline Aaralyn Fiore

• Princess of Y'Sad
« Reply #5 on: 12/17/15 02:04:48 »

Get out, heretic.

Stop upsetting my sweet little princess, Cam :P

LOL. Actually a wookie did handle her simulation training. Sadly, we never finished that thread and the board died. But it was good times. But what, Anon? Aaralyn's main loyalty is to the King and Queen of Y'Sad. Weapons training would be nice.

Offline Anon Nona

« Reply #6 on: 12/20/15 06:36:43 »
Any particular weapons you would like to learn? Firearms? Riot gear? Something quiet? Something loud? Anon Nona has the biggest toy box in the galaxy. ~.^

Offline Aaralyn Fiore

• Princess of Y'Sad
« Reply #7 on: 12/21/15 07:24:01 »
Firearms yes. Riot gear not too much. Basically just need help to be able to hold my own in a situation. Different types of firearms, get my way around explosive devices...

^ That

Offline Anon Nona

« Reply #8 on: 12/22/15 03:51:07 »
Please select your level of acceptable intrigue:

<1 - - - - + - - - - 10>