Author Topic: Change (Asteria)  (Read 702 times)

Offline Angelo Cavataio

Change (Asteria)
« on: 11/28/15 14:17:28 »
On Endelaan, Angelo was packing up to leave. He was summoned by his mother. Events in the galaxy could be the reasons why he was being called back. It would be the reason for the ship to be called back too. He had his crew go out to get their supplies to load into their ship before departing. He was slowly going through his things for packing. Personnel were coming down to help remove it all so he was not doing it alone. He just wanted it all gone and done quickly. It was unknown if he would return.

There was a lot on his mind that was not making things easier. Angelo was doing this all for his mother and he had news through the rumor mill that his eldest brother was killed by their mother. That had a bad taste and the quickness of the pullback just added to his uncertainty about everything he knew. Which lead to another issue, Asteria and how he could handle her. It might have been the reason of a quick exit so he did not have to confront her. How he felt about her was unlike any other feelings he have had for any other woman. So his mind was looping over the two topics as he packed.

Offline Asteria deWinter

• Mistress of Elements
  • Sith Mistress
Re: Change (Asteria)
« Reply #1 on: 11/28/15 16:00:11 »
The event had gone well, with a heavy attendance of exclusive clients invited. Asteria had even managed to surprised herself, finding she'd enjoyed herself as well, within limit, especially considering the theme of the event - virginal sacrifice. It was good evening, all in all, the brunette told herself as she walked cheerfully.

It was only when she'd arrived to the bedroom she shared with Angelo that she stopped in her track, taking sight of what he beloved was doing. "Are you going somewhere?" She asked lightly, her recently altered emeraland green eyes, courtesy of her mother, watching him.

Outfit

Offline Angelo Cavataio

« Reply #2 on: 11/28/15 16:36:33 »
 Sealing a case, the presence he loved was felt. The question that came with the arrival of the woman he loved had him thinking. He did not rush as he took the case from the bed. It was his way of buying time to think of an answer. He knew why he was leaving but it was return he was not sure about. Angelo placed the case from the bed to the floor before his smiling face revealed.

“I have been…” Words had begun leaving his lips, but he stopped when he saw Asteria’s eyes. Like times before when handling people, he began to the topic to buy a bit more time for him. “Did you get bored with your eyes now?”

Angelo moved closer to his love. He even slid his hands over her hips. Looking into her eyes, “Hair color change… wonderful change, but your eyes seem to be like the others.” He was not poking at the change but might been more of the bad taste he about his own family.

Offline Asteria deWinter

• Mistress of Elements
  • Sith Mistress
« Reply #3 on: 11/28/15 16:49:28 »
He's began to answer, only to suddenly change the subject to her eyes. "Bored? Hardly. It was a mother's gift," Asteria revealed. Angelo was well aware of the fact that it had been long since she and her mother had spoken, more importantly the last two times they'd spoken, it had not gone well. So when her words came in a far more cheerful tone than her question before that. Asteria certainly did have quite a bit of love for her mother, even if she wasn't one to show such feelings to just anyone.

With his hands coming over her hips, Asteria leaned closer towards him, smiling softly. "Well, of course, they are the deWinter eyes." Her hand gently rose, caressing his cheek before she kissed his lips lightly. "Don't let the emerald shade distract you, dearest. You were about to answer my question."

Offline Angelo Cavataio

« Reply #4 on: 11/29/15 02:17:40 »
Kiss on his lips was enough to distract him from his mind. The moment was hers. His hands slid to her back to hold her to him. The bad taste was gone for right now. He held his love in his arms and let it be without other matters ruining it. Keeping her closely, he told her. “Speaking of mother’s gifts, Angel… mine has decided to pack shop here and invade other worlds. It’s her reaction to what has been going on.”

Then he placed a kissed on her forehead. A thing he had always done since they first met. Also he added after his action a little more information to the picture. “With the family drama resulting in deaths mixed in with shadow group nuking worlds… I have a feeling I’m going deep undercover or next on the kill list which ruins the one thing I want to do in life.”

Offline Asteria deWinter

• Mistress of Elements
  • Sith Mistress
« Reply #5 on: 11/29/15 05:26:16 »
A frown formed in her face suddenly as she listened to Angelo. His mother had decided to pack shop here... on Endelaan? Asteria looked at him abruptly even as he continued talking. The kiss to her forehead did little to disvade her from the news she had just received. Angelo mentioned family drama which resulted in deaths and the nuclear attacks to other planets. These news were not news to her, they were near to disrupting her business.

And finally, he said deep undercover. "Why is it that you would be going undercover, Angelo? Your mother has plenty of children to go around. Why must it be you?"

Offline Angelo Cavataio

« Reply #6 on: 12/04/15 12:30:18 »
 A pull back was done by Angelo. Looking away from Asteria, he could not look at her for the moment. He had gone from joyous time with his love in his arms to having to really dwell on the negative. Thoughts about his brother were a source of being down. The unknown of Cosa Nostra in the air help him going down the negative rabbit hole.

Then he met Asteria’s eyes again, “Petra killed Nox… no clue who is handling Cosa Nostra since it’s not me. So I know she’ll want to kill me like Nox or use my contacts to get info and get myself killed.” He paused to get a little cocky to hide some of the concern in dealing with mortality. “And which Cavataio can do what I do so well among the Black Sun, Hutts and others? Even if it kills me, I’m the best in the family.”

Offline Asteria deWinter

• Mistress of Elements
  • Sith Mistress
« Reply #7 on: 02/06/16 11:57:44 »
He pulled away from her, her entire body halting at the reaction. Asteria was a closed distant person by definition and her shell was broken by only a handful a person. For someone not of her blood, Angelo had come further than anyone ever had or ever would, for that matter. So, to have him all of people pull away from her  didn't sit well with her at all. He looked away as well, making her search his face, trying to will him to look at her. He didn't, not for a while.

And when he did, it was to tell her that his mother killed one his brothers. Asteria didn't pretend to know how many brothers and sisters her lover had, she knew it was so many and she'd only met a few of them. Still, she recognized the name. Not just because of Angelo. The name had come up with her sister Morgaine long before she'd known Angelo. Her knowledge of him was limited, even with that one recollection. And not to say Asteria didn't care... but she didn't. She did however care that it was what had caused Angelo turn from her, to feel worse than he'd been when she'd entered the room. The loss had hurt him.

Worry flashed over her face as Angelo mentioned the possibility of her killing him as well to use his contacts... he, on the other hand, seemed to brush it off quickly, joking. Asteria tilted her head and frowned, coming close to him again and wrapping her arms around his neck. "This isn't something to joke about." She was, without question, scared for her believed. Petra Cavataio was... Petra Cavataio for one. Her name was well known, she conducted business anywhere and everywhere, her presence demanded respect and fear even in times when she tried to lighten the mood. Asteria had always somehow felt though that it didn't play a part with her, in light of only business ties of their two families and not anything else though that was probably before she'd began dating her son. In truth, she realized now that she knew nothing of the woman, not really.

Could she do such a thing to her own child? Clearly, Angelo was sure she'd killed her own son already and could easily do the same to him. "Why would she kill you? Why did she kill him?" Angelo, a mother doesn't go about killing her children. It's not the way of the mother." She voiced those thoughts, knowing full well it could lead to a discussion in their different upbringing and parenting. Shery and Lorcan though not quite the parents together they once were, were still loving parents to her and all her siblings. There were times... times like when father vanishing for a while to make some decisions for himself or her mother speaking ill of her and her siblings when they'd run into each other though all that was in their past now and Asteria once again had been reminded that she was incredibly fortunate to be the child of Shery deWinter and Lorcal Dessel.

"I need you to stay alive, she selfishly whispered into Angel's neck.