Author Topic: Going Shopping  (Read 3905 times)

Offline Domino

Going Shopping
« Reply #40 on: 06/21/13 15:56:21 »
   "Good, you can enjoy it until its gone then because I never said you could stop." Yes, she might have felt a little bad for making her friend do this to her, but it had felt so weird and interesting to have a tongue playing with her back there. It was new and exciting and sensitive. Besides, she felt like punishing Raz for coming out f her trace to mouth off and she could enjoy this experience just a little longer until she was ready to finally push herself into an orgasm. She could feel it tingling in her labia, across her clit, and down her tunnel as she leaked her juices down Razelle's chin and throat.

Blue fingers twisted pink nipples for extra motivation as Dee sat back, pressing her butt down so that there would be no escape until she was satisfied. Her legs closed around her lover's head held her face pointing up. It was bondage with only their bodies and if Raz wanted out or wanted to feel another's fingers or one of the many toys they'd gotten running through her snatch and plunging into her, then she knew what she'd have to do, but Domino wouldn't force her, she wouldn't use any mind tricks to make her enjoy herself. If she went forward it'd be because she was doing it willingly herself just to make the Twi'lek above her happy.

Offline Razberry

• I'm pretty much a derp
Going Shopping
« Reply #41 on: 06/21/13 17:08:32 »
With a wince and another, more pathetic whimper, Raz quickly got back to work, licking Dom's asshole despite the nasty taste. Her tone was just too sharp, and Razelle's submissive mindset was too vulnerable to criticism. She fully redoubled her efforts, trying to penetrate Dee's butt with the tip of her tongue in order to "make up" for not doing something humiliating and gross without comment. Her head was an absolute mess.

Her nipples getting twisted like soda lids wasn't helping her focus either. The pain was electric, moving harsh through her body and giving her little goosebumps all over. She tried a moment to struggle beneath Domino during the little bit of pain, but she couldn't move an inch. The sexy judo pin held her fast, which just made her blush harder and retreat back into herself even more. There was no way out of it.
Of course, after a few moments of licking and tongue-fucking, Raz started to notice that Dom's butt was covering her nose and mouth and breathing was becoming an issue. While she panicked for just a moment, she knew that there was no way Domino would hold on long enough for her to actually suffocate. Undeterred, she kept licking, squirming her tongue deeper into Dee's tight little virgin butt.

Offline Domino

Going Shopping
« Reply #42 on: 06/26/13 06:13:37 »
   Raz was being so nice and obedient, and she was being rather mean back, but her pet was still going at it like a champ. Even managing to stick her tongue into her pucker to lick at it from the inside which was more than she'd asked for. Quite relaxing really, though she wasn't sure if Raz would agree, she'd have to remember this in case the red head ever needed to be punished for something, not that she expected her to need it. For now, the blue skinned domme thought her sub deserved a reward.

Leaning forward and lifting herself slightly, she let her slave take her first full breath since she took the new position, but that wasn't all she did. Her hands went from teasing Razelle's nipples, pressing in as they slid down her stomach to her legs where her fingers insisted they be spread a little. She teased there for a little as she wormed the balls of her feet further under Raz's head, lifting it up and giving her something to rest it on while she worked. Meanwhile her fingertips traced around her pet's freshly exposed pussy, running around her mons and feeling at it, trying to gauge the need held within. Finally she pulled her finger up through those damp lips to rest against her clit, pulling at her hood until she plunged it in and curled it around to press at that tiny bundle of nerves from the inside, trapping it within her gently squeezing finger. Slowly she began to flex, tightening and relaxing her digit around that node. "I wonder if I can get you off like this, with just my finger in your cunt while you lick away at my ass." She teased mercilessly while rubbing the base of her own wet snatch into Razelle's chin, knowing what those words would do to her in this state and loving the thought of it. Gods she was so close! Yet the burning need was too sweet to give it up now.

Reaching back with her free hand, Domino pulled one of her butt cheeks to the side, trying to give the girl back there better airflow before giving her one last mercy. "Go ahead and cum for me pet, it's been a long day of teasing for you to endure. Just let it out when you feel the need."

Offline Razberry

• I'm pretty much a derp
Going Shopping
« Reply #43 on: 07/07/13 12:27:32 »
"Haaaaah!" The moment Domino moved, Raz gasped for air so loud and long that she sounded like she was drowning. Her face was flushed with lack of oxygen, humiliation, and sheer arousal, but she hadn't thought for a second about stopping. Orders were orders. Plus, she wasn't completely miserable. She was getting a little attention, too..."little" being the operative word. A lifetime of military work made it easy for her to control herself, but it was not easy for her to ignore a day full of teasing arousal.

The bullied little redhead accepted Dee's most gracious gift of having slight assistance in her distasteful anal work, but she didn't think to crack wise about it. She didn't have time, after all. Domino's fingers were in her cunny. Well, less in and more around. If she hadn't put her mouth back to work immediately, she would've wound up trying to snap back 'Goddammit, woman, you are infuriating!'
Butt worship was hard work, it turned out. The arsehole wasn't as easily accessible as a vagina, and Dom spreading her legs to straddle her wasn't helping so much as clenching her cheeks. Raz couldn't move her own hands to get better access, so she had to strain and lick fervidly to get any purchase on the icky-tasting thing, and even more to actually make Domino respond like she was enjoying it. On top of that, she had to do all of this while she was being molested. Keeping herself focused was the most aggravating thing ever.
Then suddenly 'cum for me' and Raz just lost it. Arching her back like she'd just been impaled in the pelvis, she gave a groan just barely loud enough to be heard from behind Domino's bum. Or at least, she'd thought it would be "just barely." Domino had lifted at the last second, and Razelle's voice carried a bit more than she had expected. "Nguuh!" Blushing at her own sound, Raz tried to curl up again, attempting as best she could to disappear. She'd totally forgot about her rather unpleasant orders in the face of her own humiliation.

Offline Domino

Re: Going Shopping
« Reply #44 on: 07/29/13 13:11:43 »
   Smiling like the cat that got the cream, and she had in a way, Domino listened to Razelle's cries and watched her squirm under her as her hand continued to tease its fingers over her folds and the hard nub they held. Suddenly Raz bucked up as if trying to curl into a ball to escape her hand, sending her head right up between Domino's thighs and reigniting her own burning need for release. Almost of its own accord, her hand that had been teasing pet's breasts shot to her own slit and worked to get her off. It only took her a second, she was so worked up from Raz's eager and skilled ministrations that her back was arched and her teeth clenched while her own wet juices sprayed out onto the woman below her while the hand that had been seeing to her partner was pulled unwillingly from the human's pink slit.

Panting as she came down from her high, Domino shakily turned herself back around and let her weight wedge herself between Razelle and the back of the couch as she hugged her to herself. "Mmm, that was great hon," she murmured to exhausted to do much more than law there and enjoy the afterglow with the best thing that had happened to her in a very long time. Laying there, her thoughts soon turned to all the stuff they'd bought and she felt a little guilty that they  hadn't used any of it, but they could later. There was no rush and from the feelings coming from Raz she had a mind blowing time without them anyways. And in the meantime there was that doggy costume that she was still betting Razelle would look absolutely adorable in, if she wasn't too tired.

Breathing back under control, she snuggled up to the human's back and gave the back of her head a kiss, content to just rest there together for the moment.

Offline Razberry

• I'm pretty much a derp
« Reply #45 on: 08/01/13 18:54:44 »
When she'd recovered from being unfathomably embarrassed at herself, Raz cuddled weakly into Domino's arms and stayed quiet for a few long moments. She remembered what had happened the last time she had said something about what she'd been told to do being unpleasant, and she wasn't keen on having more orders barked at her.

Eventually she managed to overcome her hesitation and closed her eyes, nuzzling inching back against the Twi'lek. Her voice was low and soft, more of a whimper than a whisper. "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself." She gave a weak chuckle beneath her breath and relaxed a bit more. "Because it's not exactly the most spectacular taste ever."

Raz knew she probably wouldn't be snapped at twice about the same thing, especially now that they were in cuddle mode. Even so, she was almost winced up, preparing for Domino's response just in case."Um...how deep into the dominant-submissive protocol are we going to get? Should I be calling you a special title?"

Relax, Raz. This isn't an interrogation. She let herself smile just a little, content to justify her question as wanting to make Domino giggle and smile and ignore her own insecurities. Just how close were they getting? How dangerous was this about to get?

Offline Domino

« Reply #46 on: 08/01/13 22:09:49 »
    Nuzzling the human in return, she was content to just lay there for some time as she stroked the human's hair. She'd grown up surrounded by them so hair wasn't unusual to her, but she still hadn't spent a lot of touching it, running her fingers through it, so she did so now, half-absentmindedly until Raz started her quiet talking. She gave her a playful poke in the boob to let her know she was joking when she responded by saying "Just remember to brush your teeth before you start kissing me again," before laying her cheek against that pale back. "And I'll try to remember to wash back there better from now on." This was only a half joke though she wasn’t going to spoil the moment to explain that.

Her question after that required a bit more thought and this time it was Domino's turn to hesitate out of a desire to not upset her partner. "I think, I would like to keep exploring it as long as its still satisfying or until you've had enough." From what she'd been feeling from Razelle that would probably only happen when she had as well, she hadn't been horribly disgusted by anything Domino had told her to do, quite the opposite in fact. "As for titles, you know I don't really are for them, I just use Warden because it's unique and because it's my job." On Bespin she didn't even use her Baroness title except on official documents and the like. "Maybe if we're playing a roll or something, just to help us get into it." She sighed and rolled away from Razelle's back the little that the back of the sofa would let her, the thinking had spoiled her post-orgasmic bliss.

"I'd like to keep calling you pet from time to time though, it sounds cute." She said sitting up and stretching her arms and back out before clambering over the back of their rest to make her way to the guest 'fresher. It was closer. "Would you mind dragging all that stuff we dropped into the lounge? I'll trade off with you as soon as I've cleaned up a little." It hadn't really crossed her mind that Razelle would mind or that she wouldn't do her best to move absolutely all the packages before Domino was out. She just knew that she had told her to do something and now she expected it to be done. Perhaps it was because for so much of her adult life the world had been divided into ranks of those that ordered her and those she followed orders from, and now she was near the top of that structure and the human had placed herself rather firmly below her; and now she made the association without even realizing it.

Offline Razberry

• I'm pretty much a derp
« Reply #47 on: 08/09/13 22:13:48 »
Snuggling was fun. Raz could have snuggled all day long, and in fact nothing would make her happier than to waste a whole day cuddle up next to Domino forgetting everything that even sounded vaguely like a worry or a fret. This seemed not to be, though. When Raz received orders, she had a tendency to simply follow them without question. Considering who she was in the room with at the moment, she had all the more motivation.

Eventually, Razelle managed to get herself off of the couch and stretch a bit. She was filthy, covered in sweat, and needed to brush her teeth badly, but she had never been so content as she was with Domino. The two of them were getting quite happy with one another, and it seemed by all measures as if things were looking up. Ironically, that more than anything was what made Raz so terrified about the future. History tended to repeat itself, and Raz's history with love was less than pleasant. She was beginning to realize exactly how likely it was for her to wind up killing Domino in her sleep.

Fortunately it was hard to kill someone when you were blindfolded and tied to their bed.

With a sigh, Raz grabbed as much of the day's gear as she could in two hands and hauled it back into Domino's cabin. She didn't really know how much of it Dee planned to use on her during this particular meeting, and she didn't exactly care. Any time she could spend with her little Twi'lek honey was good enough for her, whatever kind of depravities it meant she needed to endure. Most of them were pretty fun anyway. Why would she object?

Raz arranged the bags by contents - clothes and costumes on one side, more practical gear on the other - and sat down on Domino's  bunk. She could worry about the very real possibility she'd be killing Domino later. Tonight was all about them, and she'd be damned if she wasn't going to enjoy it.

Offline Domino

« Reply #48 on: 08/10/13 23:28:15 »
   Leaving the 'fresher, Domino saw that Raz wasn't in the lounge, on her way to check the entryway, she heard a noise and saw her sitting on the edge of her bed. Taking a moment, she leaned against the doorway and just watched her for a few moments before clearing her throat. "The 'fresher is free." she said lamely. Maybe she'd gone too far with her, Domino knew she had been loving it earlier but now she just looked so sad. "Hey," she stopped the human. "I'm sorry if... Earlier I might have been a little caught up in the moment and, I'm sorry alright?" Dropping her arm, she let her continue on.

Sauntering over to the bags, she started looking through them to try and find something to cheer her partner up. After digging through all the leather straps and chains, leaving them strewn across the floor, she came upon the puppy outfit. Perfect, Raz had practically gaga over it when she firs saw it. This and dinner? But then sitting at the table would break the play the costume implied which she didn't want to do, but she also didn't want to force Razelle to eat from the floor.

Laying it out on the bed she gave it some thought, maybe raz could wear it while she cooked and she could toss her tidbits from the counter. Afterwords they could eat and watch a movie or something. It was an idea. Smiling to herself, she added one of the remote eggs next to the outfit on the bed and went to slip on her silk bathrobe, had to have a pocket for the controller after all.

Offline Razberry

• I'm pretty much a derp
« Reply #49 on: 08/12/13 12:05:46 »
Domino was kinda cute when she was insecure. It was a refreshing change of pace for someone else to be the worry wort.

When Dee grabbed her on the way to the refresher, Raz just shook her head and smiled. "Dee, I guarantee that it was an experience I'm not going to forget any time soon." She gave her (utterly adorable) blue beauty a quick kiss on the nose. "But if there's no ingesting involved, we're fine." This was a mild distortion of the truth. Analingus was one of the few things that Raz hadn't tried before, and now that she had...well, it wasn't in her top 100, to say the least.

The redhead rested her forehead on Domino's for a long moment, her voice low and a bit quiet. "Going overboard is understandable. I wasn't exactly going overboard objecting to it, and I know how encouraged you get when I go all complacent." She brought up one hand to stroke at Dom's lekku as she moved away, walking towards the refresher. "So stop worrying about it. You can make it up to me later."

Closing the door behind her, Raz let out a little sigh. Her head was a mess. On one hand, she wanted to explain to Domino that she crossed the line a little, but on the other she couldn't bring herself to admit that anything at all Dee did to her was "wrong." The Twi'lek was in charge, so it was her call. 'Wait a second...that doesn't sound right.' Razelle grimaced a bit at that thought. Was she so conditioned that any order from a superior officer was devoid of morality?

Sighing again, Raz quickly turned on the sink to give her face a quick wash, just to wake herself up and rinse away her doubts. It took her a few minutes to finish all of her cleaning and refreshing, but eventually she emerged, toweling her face out and managing an almost legitimate smile. "Alright. I think you've got some making-up to do."

Offline Domino

« Reply #50 on: 08/12/13 15:03:22 »
   Or maybe movie first? They did just have lunch not to long ago... "What do I have to make up for?" She asked taking her lover's hand with the force and pulling her to her. "After all," she continued, nuzzling into her neck, "You're the one that kissed me when she had poo breath." She wrapped her arms around Razelle's waist and pulled her into her lap before laying back with her, not caring when her lekku fell across the fur of the costume. "I've already thought of a fun way you could make it up to me. That is if you still want to?" The last was a tease but also her giving Raz a way out if she'd had enough for the day, or week. 

Offline Razberry

• I'm pretty much a derp
« Reply #51 on: 08/20/13 16:06:28 »
Getting yanked around by telekinetic powers wasn't really as fun as it sounded in Raz's head. Normally she'd be all for people lifting her off of her feet and slamming her into walls to extort sexual favors out of her, but Domino was always so gentle about it. It felt soft, supporting, and extremely pleasant...which was what made it so damn uncomfortable. It wasn't the weirdest paradox of Razelle's relationship with Domino, but it was definitely among them.

None of that mattered the moment Domino's face was in her neck, or her arms around her waist. She followed along wherever Dee brought her almost on reflex, closing her eyes and enjoying every bit of the soft little cuddles. Damn that Twi'lek, distracting her before she noticed what Dom had set out on the bed to make ready.

Razelle shook her head. "I think I'm good for a little more." Psht. Like she'd ever need a way out. She'd have energy coming out her shapely little arse for hours, now that Domino had wound her up properly. "Besides, I like the twisted and demented way your mind works. Chances are this will be amazingly amusing."

Offline Domino

« Reply #52 on: 09/03/13 17:07:07 »
   That brought a laugh from Domino, a genuine show that she didn't bother to hide. Raz was such fun, and she was glad that the human didn't mind letting Domino explore the deeper sides of sex with her. It was even starting to look like she would enjoy just about anything. And with the way she had reacted to this in the store, Domino knew that she would enjoy this a whole lot more than their last round. "Well see," she said coyly and pushed the red-head towards the clothes she'd laid out. It was all there, even some low-backed panties with the crotch missing for the garters. They'd let the tail hang free when it was in, but she currently had that hidden under a pillow, she wanted to do that herself. "For now my little puppy needs to get dressed so she looks like a good doggy-woggy."

Offline Razberry

• I'm pretty much a derp
« Reply #53 on: 09/06/13 15:32:37 »
Raz had to roll her eyes a little when she saw the crotchless, low-rise thong that Domino has picked out for her. Honestly, there was barely enough cloth there to constitute panties at all. Raz was just glad it was cloth instead of string, or she honestly would've been better off just going bare-assed. Slipping into them, she followed up with long stockings, gartered  to her thighs by some delicately-tied ribbons so she didn't have to wear a belt, too.

When she was done with basically the only clothes that Domino had laid out that she could put on without assistance, Raz held up a finger in a "hold on" motion and walked a few steps away to pick up some bondage tape. Since Dee hadn't seemed to have prepared any nipple torture for her, she tore off  four equal-sized strips and crossed each of them over her nipples little X's, then turned to grin at her blueberry. "If you feel like making me squeal later, make sure to tear them off nice and slow...but make sure you wait for the glue to set first, otherwise it won't be as intense."

With all of that taken care of, Razelle grabbed the ears and slipped them into her hair, giving Dom a quick little wink before picking up the muzzle gag, too. She took a deep breath and gave a quiet gasp while she slowly, intimately spread her lips around the little ball inside the muzzle, then tightened it roughly around her head. She knew exactly how comfortable it would be for long-term wear...but there was no reason for her to be soft on herself right now.

With all of that done, Raz  dropped to her knees in front of Domino, lowering her head and raising her hands in "begging" position. She was helpless, her life entirely at the Twi'lek's mercy...and she loved it.

Offline Domino

« Reply #54 on: 09/13/13 03:20:08 »
   Watching Raz, Domino was almost captivated by the display of her dressing in the revealing outfit. The clothing enhancing and drawing attention to her private placed rather than concealing. She watched as her lips slid over the gag's mouthpiece and winced at the sharp jerk of her tightening it. Once she was done and kneeling, Domino took a moment to take it in before patting her doggy's head, "Stay girl." Was all she said before going around the bed to the bags.

She had been planning on clamping her nipples and watching the chain sway as she crawled around, but she liked the way the tape looked. Rummaging through them, she found the pump for the gag and a few of the tiny padlocks, taking them along with the tape back, she knelt down next to Raz, always making sure that her head was higher. There she attached the pump to the hidden nozzle Raz had shown her earlier and gave the bulb a pair of firm squeezes until on the third she met with more resistance than she was sure her pet would be comfortable with. Then she took the tape and curled each of Raz's fingers while she held the begging position. Not done with her hands, Domino took the gloves from the bed and pulled them up Razelle's arms, turning them the same color as the rest of the outfit to her shoulder before tightening down the straps on the wrists and sliding the tiny locks though and locking the gloves on along with the gag.

Sitting back, she looked over her work again and reached out a hand to stroke her pet's hair. "Nearly done girl, just need to add your favorite part." As she teased Raz, her hand was reaching onto the bed and under the pillow where she'd hidden the tail. Holding it up for Raz to see, she turned it around so she could see the rounded and tapered end that would soon hold it inside of her. "Now normally I'm sure you'd love to show your love for your pretty tail by licking it ready but well..." Domino bumped the tip of the plug to the base of where the inflatable bulb was attached to the gag. "Fortunately I think another pair of lips are just as willing to show my doggy's appreciation."

With that, she pushed the red head to her back and pushed her legs up towards her chest, exposing her panty outlined cunt and her soon to be tail-hole. Holding her there, she ran the top of the plug over her slit a few times before slowly pushing it in. After about half way, she pulled it back out and began slowly working it, she knew Raz probably would have preferred a hard shove but she wanted to really rub  it in. Finally she did just that, after pulling it out to just the tip, she plunged it all in with one go until her lips had closed around the base to hold it in, but Domino yanked it out again just as fast. Doing this several times until it was well and truly prepared, then she dropped the tip to her pucker and pressed it steadily in, slowly fighting past the resistance in one go before her ass started closing around the base and sucked the rest in on its own.

Giving her bum a pat, Domino straightened the tail and helped her pup back up before standing herself. "How's that feel huh? Whose the luckiest doggy around?" Now when she spoke it was as if to a real dog, as if Raz had taken on the roll she was playing. Which, in a sense, she had.