Author Topic: Familia Tempa (Cavataio) - Completed  (Read 2872 times)

Offline Serva Cavataio

Familia Tempa (Cavataio) - Completed
« Reply #40 on: 04/29/13 19:53:20 »
Serva rubbed her neck. Glare of death was aimed at the triplets for what they did. The information Petra gave was nothing new for her. She just listened but never stopped her glare. Failure and such was always punished and she got that when she was child during her training and testing phases. So she kept quiet and did not do what her younger sister do which was standing up and throwing questions out.

Offline Goddess Petra

• Vivae Dea
    • Petra Cavataio Bio
« Reply #41 on: 04/29/13 20:03:47 »
Waiting to see if any had the balls to speak up with whining, Petra was little surprised no whining from them. When Squeak stood up, her eyes went over to the daughter. It was clear why she was asking her question right at that moment instead of later. Petra scanned around before she spoke. When she did it was very commanding, “Outside of the family, you’ll handle the punishment with your judges and hounds, Squeak. For the family…” Her eyes gave each child a stare down for a moment, “You’ll bring the failure to me and present the case against them. I want whoever it is brought immediately to me. I don’t want weakness and failure infecting my cult. It has existed for more than thirty eight hundred years and none of you… children of mine will bring it down now.”

Petra walked back to her throne to sit down. Then she added her question “Is there anything else you all want to add or question?”

Offline Goddess Petra

• Vivae Dea
    • Petra Cavataio Bio
« Reply #42 on: 05/03/13 04:41:54 »
((Have permission to move it along by Lauda’s writer so lick the writer and call her turkey… oh and have a good day))

There was a moment of silence for questions; however, no one spoke up to Petra. It could be for many things that held their tongues. She could let it last longer to see who might speak or just end it and move on. Scanning the room to get a feel of what set to make, she decided it was time to act and move the cult forward. She moved forward in the throne and rose to her feet. Slowly she walked towards the center, she was going to speak then leave right after she finished. “Alright, children… Evilina and Precious will send more information to you about how things will be running on detail level. Outside of that, questions will be directed to me from you all.” Walking closer to where Nox, triplets and her avatars sat, she continued, “The Cult will grow… all people will convert or my fists will crush them. Now go do what you were all born to do.”

After Petra had gone, well almost right as their mother cleared the doorway. The two avatars were up and leaving the room before everyone else. They wanted to get back to the comforts of temple and thousands of worshipers. For Nox, he got the triplets up and his arm around two of them. Even told them about parting with hookers and blow, they all laughed and walked off to have fun. Squeak did not say anything but just elbow Kristin in the side. She even told Kris they were going to leave together. A talk about certain plans that involved Kris planet. Which left Serva, who was pissed and could not do anything about it at the moment; she just nodded to her sister next to her. Then she left that was more a storming off form of leaving in body language.

((Petra, Evilina, Precious, Nox, Leto, Lugh, Loki, Serva, Squeak and Kristin are out))