Author Topic: Price Check: Nemesis  (Read 1113 times)

Offline Anon Nona

Price Check: Nemesis
« on: 01/12/13 15:22:33 »
Good evening and salutations, Bubble Doodle Kittens.

This is an invitation to action. I am positively bored and looking for some fun! So I call upon you to do your duty to entertain me. From the few scant headers I was able to motivate myself to scan over, and the odd scrawling on the inside of a toilet stall, I surmise that the Burger Dunking Koalas get a little tight in the pants when it comes to being the hero. Such a novel notion that I believe we can work with.
To satisfy your virtuous thirst and my own creative outlet, I propose a cooperative venture you would expect from the Hero and the Villain. As I dread what bland and unimaginative ideas you may muster, I will be more than delighted to adopt the mantle of antagonist. Morals and ethics are of little consequence to myself, and the bad guy always has the better fashion sense. Any Booger Dangling Koolaid can accept my challenge, and I will not shy away from any party pursuits.
A fantastic opportunity to develop better social skills and expand on your accessorizing options, I look forward to hearing from you, Bucket Drop Kalimari.
Stay Fabulous~ Anon NonaSanguine Potestatem

PS.If you are a little shy, just list a few of your hooks or social gimmicks, and I shall come up with a situation for us to have fun. Try to dress appropriately.
« Last Edit: 01/12/13 15:27:07 by anonnona »

Offline Kiskla Grayson

« Reply #1 on: 01/12/13 19:08:18 »

What say we unanimous "Oh Yeah", Koolaids? 
It's nice that the Theatrically Stumped Putz  has made an effort to extend an invitation to us. A courteous R.S.V.P may be in order. 

« Last Edit: 01/12/13 19:11:33 by Kiskla Grayson »

Offline Anon Nona

« Reply #2 on: 01/12/13 19:32:17 »
Dear me. Such uncouth slander is causing me to blush. That sort of language is quite unbecoming of such highly esteemed representatives of the Breast Dairy Kings.

Now, am I going to have to take my wildest imaginations to incite the ire of the Burping Duck Kickers, or shall we discuss preparations like gentlemen and ladies.

Offline Destota Valentine

« Reply #3 on: 01/12/13 20:56:27 »
Only if I get to wipe that shit eating grin off your face with a lightsaber.

Offline Anon Nona

« Reply #4 on: 01/13/13 09:27:24 »
I can see that the Blue Dork Kayaks are all bark and very little bite. Rest assured that I would be very gentle so as to not tear your frail pride into colourful confetti. All I ask is for one noble soul to step forward and propose a gimmick, and I will be more than happy to do the logistics in preparing the party. However, I can understand if you are all hesitant to contend with my might.   ( ^.-)s ~

Offline Jarr

« Reply #5 on: 01/13/13 09:41:23 »
As I am already interested in your weaponry, we might be able to build something off of a meeting between me and you.  Another option would be an aggressive stance on your part.  Seeing as you are a little bit technologically able, an assault upon our hardware could work.  Although in that situation, I would have to hope you can physically fight.

« Reply #6 on: 01/13/13 09:58:21 »
Uh, bro, you do know you'd be buying weapons from THE ENEMY....right?

Offline Jarr

« Reply #7 on: 01/13/13 10:05:53 »
Weapons are weapons!

Offline Kiskla Grayson

« Reply #8 on: 01/13/13 10:13:30 »

Offline Ishtar Freyja

« Reply #9 on: 01/13/13 11:13:41 »
 I'll play with the nice enemy... if non-carbon base lifeform is okay for him

*hugs and licks*
Ishtar

« Reply #10 on: 01/13/13 11:45:15 »
Kinky like Kiskla.

Offline Kiskla Grayson

« Reply #11 on: 01/13/13 12:05:55 »

Offline Anon Nona

« Reply #12 on: 01/13/13 19:18:24 »
*Jarr
I definently like to play with the toys of others. If BDK and TSP do tend to play rough, it may be worth my while to check your equipment.
*DestotaWouldn't possessing devices that are shared with your THE ENEMY not give you insight on how they operate and help prepare counter-measures? Your pet clone seems to be a smart little boy. ^.^
*IshtarYou really have no idea what I do. 
*Kiskla
« Last Edit: 01/13/13 20:11:26 by anonnona »

Offline Ishtar Freyja

« Reply #13 on: 01/13/13 19:30:53 »
Nope I don't... I thought you were a human-cyborg that sold cybernetics *shrugs*

Offline Anon Nona

« Reply #14 on: 01/13/13 20:13:38 »
Darling, I am an artist that blurs the boundaries between organic and synthetic. Perhaps you could witness me work sometime.