Author Topic: Hey there BDK  (Read 472 times)

Offline Trate Lill

Hey there BDK
« on: 12/29/12 06:19:23 »
I took the last week or so to do some thinking about my character.  I am pulling Trate out of the BDK for now.  In terms of character, aggression and show of force isn't really the direction I originally meant to go with Trate and I think that seems to muddy the waters a little.  I really enjoyed all of our threads together.  I have to sort it out with Leori, but my intention is for Trate to be factionless and based on Ord Trasi as a rogue Jedi.  That means we're still allies, and Trate will be available for major BDK/Jedi actions in the future, as well as random friendly gatherings.

No hard feelings on my end. I just feel that tying Trate to faction threads will be hard for me.  Something about it feels a little bit over my head.  Maybe once I get a better sense of things.  The only way to do that is to read along.  In the mean time I still want to post, and I think going factionless is the only way to do that without consequence.

Special thanks to Kiskla, Jarr, and particularly Destota for getting me started on Descension.  Any attack on the BDK and their worlds is an attack on Trate...  I'm sure everyone's quakin' in their boots.  Hit me up if you ever have a thread idea that you think I would like.     

Offline Trate Lill

Hey there BDK
« Reply #1 on: 12/29/12 15:17:20 »
On second thought, I'm just out entirely.  Take care all.

Offline Sabboth Mercuta

Hey there BDK
« Reply #2 on: 12/29/12 15:23:05 »
Bai bro.

Offline Nessarose deWinter

• Her bubbly sweetness of dark terror
    • http://swdescension.com/
Hey there BDK
« Reply #3 on: 12/29/12 15:31:52 »
What happened?

Offline Trate Lill

Hey there BDK
« Reply #4 on: 12/29/12 17:19:25 »
Just doesn't feel right.  It's all good.  Go get'em BDK! And...  Whoever "Bai Bro" is.  Bai bro.

Offline Destota Valentine

Hey there BDK
« Reply #5 on: 12/30/12 10:25:17 »
Okay then.