Author Topic: Commutatus - Completed  (Read 2775 times)

Offline Ishtar Freyja

Commutatus - Completed
« Reply #20 on: 12/20/12 19:31:26 »
There was not a thing said by the woman. She simply followed and looked around as she went. Ishtar just was feeling lost without her rock, the one she leaned on through times of uneasiness. Poor girl being alone for the first time in a strange world of humans and aliens, all of it new and outside of her norm made it nerve racking. Ishtar made it alive to Jarr’s place and quickly found a spot to sit down. Making herself at home would need large pools of mercury and poison gases in the air. So she chuckled for a moment then added, “Thank you…and what is this place?” Ish had to ask since there were soldiers and more that could not be ignored as threats.

Offline Jarr

Commutatus - Completed
« Reply #21 on: 12/20/12 19:52:05 »
Jarr peered out of the kitchen, holding up a plate.  "You eat?" he asked before stepping into full view in order to answer Ishtar's question.  "It's my home.  Those are my men." Jarr referred to the soldiers, then walked in towards Ishtar.  He smiled reassuringly at her, adding, "They won't hurt you." Now he was questioning himself for bringing her here; there were just too many variables, so many differences.  And Jarr was still new and strange too.  He had not in any way earned Ishtar's trust.  Frankly, the clone was surprise he had been given the choice of where to go.

Offline Ishtar Freyja

Commutatus - Completed
« Reply #22 on: 12/21/12 19:23:34 »
A giggle came out of the polydroxol’s lips. It was a first in a while for her to giggle but she could not help it. Being asked if she ate was enough to make her focus on the moment and not the past. Ishtar shook her head side to side and nicely, friendly replied, “Oh I don’t eat… I act like I do when I need to pass for a human.” Giggling a little more, “I don’t even have lungs to breath. I know, shocking.”

Offline Jarr

Commutatus - Completed
« Reply #23 on: 12/22/12 13:37:21 »
"Okay." Jarr laughed, standing and walking back to the kitchen.  He finished making his food before walking back out of the room with his eatables in hand.  A knock at the door interuppted him, however, and the clone's eyes rolled as he set his plate down.  Jarr strode to the door and opened it, then talked to a soldier outside for a little bit.  Finally he turned to Ishtar.

"They have mercury." he said, and opened the door fully.  "So we should get going." Jarr smiled, walking out and grinning at the soldier.  "How much were you guys able to find?" he asked, and the soldier handed Jarr a datapad.  The clone smiled.  "Good.  Thank you, Private." the soldier saluted and turned, walking down the hall to return to work.  Jarr's head swiveled back to the door as he waited for Ishtar to come out.

Offline Ishtar Freyja

Commutatus - Completed
« Reply #24 on: 01/05/13 21:18:15 »
Mercury was ready and how much they had was known by them but not Ishtar. She got up slowly from the chair. Time for healing and feeling better overall. Ishtar walked over to Jarr. She was ready to follow the clone where they had the mercury.

Offline Jarr

Commutatus - Completed
« Reply #25 on: 01/06/13 13:27:43 »
Jarr led Ishtar down many halls and across a few fields before they reached the place where the soldiers had assembled what mercury they could find.  The soldiers around the room took a few glances towards the two who had just arrived, but for the most part they were ignored.  What Jarr did wasn't their business, and they gave him the privacy he wanted.  Jarr appreciated that.  There was a good amount of mercury, enough to fill a tub big enough to bathe in at least.  Jarr smiled at Ishtar and made a little bow towards the liquid.  "All yours, ma'am." he said as he straightened.

Offline Ishtar Freyja

Commutatus - Completed
« Reply #26 on: 01/08/13 03:26:11 »
“Thank you… but this could take a while so you can go back to eating.” Ishtar said sweetly with a smile. Then her hair, clothes, skin, and everything else just melted into her and she walked over in her natural form. Silvery human like that was the same color of the mercury in the tube was. Melding with the mercury, she disappeared with no hints where she started and the mercury started. It was just a tube with even more mercury than there was before Jarr and Ishtar arrived. There was a lot she had to do so that her healing was complete. The breaking down of the modules to combine with her own to have something like reserves to help heal next time and the breaking down would help make more electroglobin to run through her body.

Offline Jarr

Commutatus - Completed
« Reply #27 on: 01/09/13 18:14:22 »
Jarr nodded, but stayed around long enough to watch Ishtar melt into the mercury.  He gave a small grin and shook his head a bit before taking the short stroll back to his rooms.  Once there he changed into a Chandrilan officer's uniform and finished the food he had made.  The uniform was not his choice of clothing, but he had to wear it.  It was part of the job.  Once he ha finished all that he needed to do, Jarr made his way back to the mercury and Ishtar to see how everything was going.

Offline Ishtar Freyja

Commutatus - Completed
« Reply #28 on: 01/09/13 20:04:18 »
Oh great healing time was. Relaxing in the way her specie meant no form at all, a puddle of mercury with no shape at all. Rarely one of them would get a chance like this away from their homeworld. Ishtar made sure to enjoy every moment of it. Every last molecule of the mercury Jarr’s people supplied was broken down and absorbed into her.

Time on the other hand kept moving and she did not want Jarr waiting on her forever. Ishtar began to take shape that more reassemble a humanoid being. Stepping out of the tube, her shape took a more firm shape while leaving the tube empty. The silvery being formed hair, eyes, lips and clothes. Stretching out, one thing was noticed by her and changed her look. The black hair, woven cream shirt and jean shorts had to go. For giggles, Ishtar shook her hair until it was blonde and while she did that the outfit changed into more casual button shirt with long pair of jeans.

Ishtar looked around the room. She did give the returned Jarr a smile. “Well, I hope you didn’t wait too long on me.”

Offline Jarr

Commutatus - Completed
« Reply #29 on: 01/19/13 11:00:07 »
Jarr watched the transformation with his arms crossed and his eyebrows raised.  Once Ishtar was done, the clone moved forward her and smiled back as he responded.  "No, no.  It was fine.  No worries.  Is there anything else you need?" he asked, reaching her and adopting a more casual pose.  "I can probably find it if you need it." the clone's eyes and tone were inquisitive; he was curious about the species that Ishtar was, and wanted to learn about it.

Offline Ishtar Freyja

Commutatus - Completed
« Reply #30 on: 01/19/13 21:58:52 »
“That’s good you didn’t have to wait.” Ishtar added as she stretched and smile. It felt good being all better again. She needed that in such a good way. Looking back him with her smile, there was answers she had to give now with him questioning. “Well…” she started with a moment to think. Things she needed were super short and so she gave that reply. “There is nothing else I needed… I’m all better now and feeling great again. Thank you so much for the help.”

Offline Jarr

Commutatus - Completed
« Reply #31 on: 01/20/13 17:34:28 »
"Of course." a moment of awkward silence passed before Jarr spoke again.  "I'll arrange to have rooms set up for you.  I'll see if you can meet the Supreme Commander as well, if you'd like to." Jarr smiled and jerked a thumb over his shoulder.  "I'll call now, okay?  Unless you have to go." his smile dimmed a bit as he looked inquisitively at Ishtar, waiting for an answer.

Offline Ishtar Freyja

Commutatus - Completed
« Reply #32 on: 01/20/13 18:40:07 »
Ishtar gave a moment for thought. She knew her home was not going to be home any more. The death of her partner would reach her home world and if her foot touched that place. She would be her end. Smiling to hide the sad state of being she was now in, no home and alone was what she had now. “A room would be fine but I really don’t need one. I’m not one with a lot… my people never had much so we learn to have nothing but what we really need. Also, like I said before, I have nowhere to go, Jarr.”

Offline Jarr

Commutatus - Completed
« Reply #33 on: 01/20/13 18:50:56 »
"Okay." Jarr was hesitant and unsure.  "So... I'll get you a room then." the clone walked off and called for a room to be made, then walked back to Ishtar.  "I got you a room next to mine.  In case you need anything." he said quietly.  "I'll take you there, and if you need anything, just ask.  I'm sure you'll be able to meet the Supreme Commander soon." Jarr led the way to the prepared rooms, then stood beside the door.  "Here it is." he smiled, gesturing to the door.

Offline Ishtar Freyja

Commutatus - Completed
« Reply #34 on: 01/20/13 19:29:27 »
Following was a common thing in the past few moments and like that moment they were in. Ishtar followed Jarr to her new room. It was really something she never had. Opening the door to her room, she appeared in to it. A look in to it like there was something dangerous was in there. Then she grabbed Jarr’s hand and pulled him with her. Taking him with her, she went to explore and using him for security.

Offline Kiskla Grayson

Commutatus - Completed
« Reply #35 on: 01/27/13 08:55:31 »
Kiskla's boots clicked down the corridor while a subordinate nipped at her heels. 

"Yes, I know the death of our Naval Commander was without explanation but I wouldn't worry about it." The blonde replied to the captain, who was stressing the importance of chain of command. And here he was doing this it a general. "The Admiral has already begun considering replacements, I assure you captain." She stopped quickly, a message relaying through her data pad. "Our Navy is far from compromised. Your lack of faith is somewhat disturbing, I assure you." 
The captain was humbled then, realizing that yes she was out of line. Master Valentine always put his army first, and to doubt that in this instance was her mistake. 
"Do we have a soldier returning home early?" She inquired, "Section Alpha four just received instruction to make up a room." She tapped her thumb against the screen in consideration while the captain next to her rambled off explanations. 
"You're dismissed captain, I've to meet with the Commander and discuss some affairs." The blonde Chandrilan woman saluted the princess and turned away, her strut radiating her commanding confidence. Kiskla watched for a moment, before returning down the hallway of Alpha four to Jarr's sub quarters. It was always curious he rarely chose to rest in the place Destota had given him months ago. His personal abode. 
However, his room was empty. Kiskla's brow quirked at the noise from the room next door. A small smirk, backed by feminine understanding spread across her pouted lips and she tucked her data pad under her arm, waltzing next door abrasively. 
"Commander," the blonde grinned, giving brief acknowledgement to the presence of a woman. A woman? In Jarr's quarters? Well well. This was going to be fun. "I do hope I'm not interrupting anything." She folded her arms, datapad still tucked against her torso. "Has your guest been officially registered?" She turned her gaze toward Ishtar with an almost apologetic, pursed grin. Of course she hadn't, or someone would have been alerted long ago. "Apologies, but protocol." 

Offline Ishtar Freyja

Commutatus - Completed
« Reply #36 on: 01/29/13 19:32:46 »
New voice was enough to startle Ishtar. Heels were used to spin upon to turn and face the new person. The appearance of the woman to be more professional then what Ishtar was. Gave her concern towards the man that saved from a death similar to what her partner got. There was a desire not to get Jarr in trouble and be unnoticed like she was used to. Ishtar glanced over to Jarr then back to Kiskla. There were answers to the question; however for her in the moment. They seemed to have vanished from her mouth. Her going mute sent a fear through her mercury body. So looked back at Jarr in hopes he could answer.

Offline Jarr

Commutatus - Completed
« Reply #37 on: 01/30/13 19:16:30 »
"I disregarded protocol, ma'am." Jarr replied, gesturing with his eyes towards the obviously afraid being before the two.  In addition, Kiskla's little smirk was making the clone feel a bit out of place.  He figured he would tell her what happened, just to make sure she knew.  "She was injured, and I figured that surpassed protocol." the clone shifted uncomfortably under Kiskla's stare, and he dropped his eyes to the floor before looking up again.  "I'm not... doing anything..." the clone blushed a little and gave a little nervous chuckle, changing the subject.

"Were you needing something, ma'am?  Or were you just dropping by?" regaining some of his former composure, Jarr gave Kiskla a wink and a little smile.

Offline Kiskla Grayson

Commutatus - Completed
« Reply #38 on: 02/10/13 18:45:06 »
Obviously. 

The poor girl was blatantly terrified, and for a moment Kiskla had the urge to brush her shoulders off with steeze. Nevermind though, ego could be dealt with later. She'd only meant it as a lighthearted attempt to investigate the fact that Commander Jarr was in cahoots with a female and that things appeared to be going well. In the root of her nineteen-year-old heart, she was playful and conniving, and any opportunity to spread humorous discomfort she would take. So she had, and went and barged right on in to their potential love fest. It was difficult to joke and hold a general status, it tended to put a lot of soldiers at unease, though she had gained popularity amongst ranks. 

"Injured?" Kiskla repeated, quirking a perfectly arched brow quizzically at Jarr's explanation. "I assume all was taken care of accordingly then, with no visits to the med bay?" Ah Jar, you dog! Trying to turn the conversation. Very well. Her lips drew tightly and she gave a curt nod, her manicured nails tapping the datapad lightly. "I was just coming to discuss the transfer of Naval Command, but you can be briefed later, assuredly." 
Her light gaze drifted from the clone to the woman who's aura was literally quivering. "Beyond protocol, I'll register now. I'm Lieutenant Commander Grayson, " she nodded toward the other blonde in acknowledgement "-and you are?" 

Offline Ishtar Freyja

Commutatus - Completed
« Reply #39 on: 02/12/13 16:58:09 »
Ishtar looked at the woman who Jarr did not introduce but the woman did on her own accord. For her it was time to share her name which before today was never uttered by non-polydroxols. “I am known as Ishtar…” She started off with for her answer to Kiskla. She did continue to justify that there was nothing ill going on. “I was severely injured and Jarr was the only one that helped in my time of need. Sort of why I am here now… he didn’t have enough medical supplies for me to fully recover.”