Author Topic: Thou shalt have no other gods besides me (Petra) [Completed]  (Read 2978 times)

Offline Mira Cavataio

• Enchantress of the Void
Thou shalt have no other gods besides me (Petra)
« Reply #40 on: 02/04/13 18:45:57 »
A leg on each shoulder, Mira realized as she was pressed further against her deity's sex. It was a monetary adjustment for the Optvius Res before she picked up where she left off, re-launching her attack on her Goddess' flesh. She inhaled deep and took in the scent of her deity which drive her all the more eager to keep tasting the divine creature, to pleasure her, to be the one to push her pass the line. Her entire body was coming alive with each moment with Mira did not question whether it had come on its own or if the deity had pushed those thoughts in her. Mira did not question. She inhaled again and moaned, her tongue continuing its task fiercely.

Offline Goddess Petra

• Vivae Dea
    • Petra Cavataio Bio
« Reply #41 on: 02/04/13 23:59:33 »
Pouring the pleasure out to affect everyone was Petra’s way of prolonging and enjoying her talented slave’s tongue longer. The aura of pleasure expanded as it intensified from Petra’s building pleasure. She held Mira’s head with her thighs while her hand rested on top. It was the connection point that allowed Petra to feed her pleasure into Mira than outwards to the people. The pleasure was not give out freely. She laced it with her words of obedience and devotion to Goddess Petra. For Petra herself, it was becoming difficult to hold the buildup back. Even with the pleasure being pumped into Mira, she was feeling it too and her sex was giving Mira the signs of how close she was approaching.

Offline Mira Cavataio

« Reply #42 on: 02/05/13 20:45:45 »
Mira released another moan as her tongue kept moving, stopped only for her to nip at her deity's flesh quickly before turning back to pleasuring with her main tool - her tongue. Another moan followed. Mira didn't stop to think why she felt as if he too was receiving pleasure of it this, simply took it in like a good slave, feeling her obedience and devotion for her Goddess grow with each movement, with each touch of the sex burning hotter and hotter underneath her licks.

She knew she was close to her goal. She'd done this plenty of times to know this even if the pleasure she was receiving was beginning to cloud her mind. That didn't stop Mira from continuing. If she could do this by receiving a pleasure form a man at the same time, she could do this now. When Mira set her head on doing this for another female, she did it right.

Offline Goddess Petra

• Vivae Dea
    • Petra Cavataio Bio
« Reply #43 on: 02/06/13 17:49:13 »
Grabbing a handful of Mira’s hair, heels pushed into Mira’s back. Petra even had her thigh squeezing around Mira’s head. Orgasmic pleasure surged through her body giving her such blissful relief from the buildup that her Mira had done. Sweet nectar of Petra was given to only Mira while the pleasure was pushed outwards. Like it was surging through her own body, Petra set the same intensity out through Mira to the others. The worshipers’ sudden feeling of orgasmic relief joined their deity. Moaning, groaning and orgasming came from all the people in Petra’s temple and outside it that her influence had touch.

Offline Mira Cavataio

« Reply #44 on: 03/11/13 03:01:07 »
With the moment coming, Mira increased her pace, her tongue both and forth, taking in the already flowing sensation of her deity. Fuck, this is heaven, the slave just thought to herself and continued before it hit her, her mouth taking in all that she was offered before letting out a scream of her own, the orgasm exploding through her body thanks to the Force. As the last of her verbal cords gave out, Mira planted a kiss on the flesh and then looked up at her Goddess, a small sheepish smile on her face as waited for her deity to give her next command. All her eyes could read that moment was that she would do anything her Goddess asked from her. 

Offline Goddess Petra

• Vivae Dea
    • Petra Cavataio Bio
« Reply #45 on: 03/12/13 06:17:30 »
Removing her legs away from her slave below her, Petra stroked the girl’s head as her feet rested on the floor. She looked at her Avatar daughters as a sign to dismiss the worshipers and they got up to begin that. A smile of approval and being pleased took form as she returned her gaze on Mira. “Such a wonderful Opitvus Res I have… through serving me, you will give your brother a chance for the same honor you have now.” Petra’s hand slid down slowly from Mira’s head to her cheek, little caressing the warm skin. “Wouldn’t you want him to feel and be an Opiitvus Res like you, my Mira?”

Offline Mira Cavataio

« Reply #46 on: 03/25/13 04:02:52 »
Mira took no notice to the room suddenly becoming very empty. She didn't notice anything but her deity, waiting for her attention again. And when it came, she heard of Mirus. Her serving her Goddess would give him a chance to have the same honor.

Would she want him to feel and be an Opitvus Res like she was? Mira smiled. Old Mira would have still been upset with her twin brother over what he did to her the last time they were together. The new Mira adore her deity more than herself and there was no room for hating those equal to her. She nodded, the love hidden deep coming out. That was what spoke, what made her make her decision. She wanted Mirus equal to her.

Offline Goddess Petra

• Vivae Dea
    • Petra Cavataio Bio
« Reply #47 on: 03/31/13 07:03:54 »
Smiling bigger down at her Mira, her hand caressed the girl’s cheek. Petra had plans for them and part of it was keeping them very near to her. There were many things she would do with them but they would be soon to be her fists of wrath. “With that, you’ll be getting special attention by me, my slave. My plans will be fulfilled and you’ll love it because I say.” That said; she rose up to her feet. There was a little more for Mira to go through. “Come with me.” Petra commanded at Mira before walking back into her office. There was an off room to her office. It was to help deepen the mind control the force. Standing next to the chair, she waited for her Opitvus Res to come and sit to be prepare for what Petra desired.

Offline Mira Cavataio

« Reply #48 on: 04/28/13 08:26:52 »
She would love her deities plans because the deity said she would. Mira nodded and slowly began to feel it. She would love them. Because her Goddess said so. She was told to follow and on her hands and knees, the slave did just that, moving each limb one after the other and never falling too far behind her deity. The entered the office soon enough and Mira's chocolate brown eyes slowly looked up at the Goddess, seeing her standing there. Her eyes shifted to the side then and saw the chair. Mira didn't have to be told, getting up into the chair and sitting into it.

Then she waited.

Offline Goddess Petra

• Vivae Dea
    • Petra Cavataio Bio
« Reply #49 on: 04/28/13 18:07:03 »
There was something Petra desired to check out. From the twins and triplets she had, she found they form links among themselves. It was a link that Petra exploded and manipulated with different outcomes. First were her avatars and their link to each other was adjusted and tailored to the point that it made them similar to magnets. Always pulling them to each other, a pull that was more intense the further away the two were. It also gave them an easier way to communicate to each other. With such results, Petra tried more the second time around on her triplets. The results were not as promising like her avatars. There were issues from pushing harder for greater results. The triplets minds became one or easier to grasp that one mind controlled and spoke from three bodies. Testing the results, the discovery was they shared the conscious mind no matter how far apart in the galaxy. The other twins had a mixture of what happen before as Petra wanted it.

Walking behind Mira in the chair, Petra’s hands caress each side of the woman’s head. She wanted to see what type of link the two shared and in the interest of keeping them the way they were. She still wanted to tweak it a little. Her hands stroked tenderly Mira’s head as the force was called up for use by Petra. The force probed the Opitvus Res’s mind for the link. Even as she did that, there were moments she used to etch the new Mira she wanted into stone more. It was to help with the tweaking she had in mind. Once the link was found, Petra was going to tweak it so the two would help in deepening their places in the galaxy. A loop would be created to condition their subconscious even more to Petra’s liking.

Offline Mira Cavataio

« Reply #50 on: 05/06/13 21:00:50 »
The little mental push was nothing something Mira was fully aware but her mind quickly jumped, calling out to her twin brother. Together, their minds came to sync and their mental conversations came about long before they even began their training. In the distance, she had to search for him. She wasn't aware of just what was being done to her mind through the whole process but the female kept searching for her other half.

Offline Goddess Petra

• Vivae Dea
    • Petra Cavataio Bio
« Reply #51 on: 05/07/13 18:27:53 »
The fingers of Petra kept rubbing in a circle over Mira’s temples. Caress her head while it was being probed. The search for the force link that was created in the womb was Petra goal to find. It was felt that the link was flowing. That guided Petra to the source. She in the force with her reached to study the girl’s connection. Time was not important for what was being done. She began to create the connection next to it. A way not hurt to what was there before but one that had her presence laced in and out of it. Also it added strength to what Mira and Mirus had.

Once the connections were one, Petra let the force flow over Mira. She used it to relax and put the girl to sleep. It was time to rest to recover. Mira was put through a lot and the deity wanted to have her rest. Getting slaves to carry Mira to Petra’s bed chamber, she was placed in the bed gently while finish a few other things before ending it. She finished it in her bed with Mira to hold and pet the girl’s head tenderly.