Author Topic: Thou shalt have no other gods besides me (Petra) [Completed]  (Read 3402 times)

Offline Mira Cavataio

• Enchantress of the Void
Thou shalt have no other gods besides me (Petra)
« Reply #20 on: 11/24/12 10:33:07 »
The divine touch sent shivers down Mira's spine, her heart suddenly feeling like it was in her abdomen instead of her chest. And it began to race, each touch of her Goddess feeling as if burning through her skin. It was when they reached her most delicate areas that she moaned, hearing the same thing in her ear. Mira could feel her fingers itching to respond, to react, to move. Physical pleasure was Mira's greatest passion, as important to her as breathing. But this... now... here... with her deity... it was different. 
Her teeth gently moved over her lower lip as the question came, her head nodding gently in response. "Yesssss," she purred, her response prolonged by what her Goddess was doing to her. "I dooo," the girl added again. She wanted to please her Goddess, wanted to make every moment about serving her Goddess. But what was being done her was too strong for her to even thing anymore as her right hand rose, her itched fingers finding flesh, her nails gently touching the skin between her Goddess' breasts. She so wanted to please her. 

Offline Goddess Petra

• Vivae Dea
    • Petra Cavataio Bio
« Reply #21 on: 11/24/12 20:21:23 »
A wicked grin formed on Petra’s face. She held her slave in her lap to make sure she was in place. Then her fingers plunged into Mira’s sex while Petra used the force more to spark chemical reactions to feed the mind of Mira’s. All of it was centered around pleasure and addiction besides brainwashing the girl. The deity wanted her granddaughter deeply enslaved because she wanted to have her as part of a special group of slaves that serve her needs like her daughter Ancilla does.

Sliding her fingers back and forth in the girl, Petra whispered in Mira’s ear some more. “See why slaves love to serve… the pleasure of obedience is so pure for them. Obedience is pleasure and pleasure is obedience, my Mira. Once you truly give in and no longer see yourself as anything but my slave, you’ll feel the pure pleasure of a slave.” Petra filled Mira’s ear with her words, still had her fingers working the girl’s sex to fuel the pleasure with the force tricks she was doing too. “Deep down my slave… let all connections to everything in your life go and be purely mine forever.”

Offline Mira Cavataio

« Reply #22 on: 11/25/12 06:47:10 »
Mira moaned loudly at the harsh action of her Goddess but instead of feeling pain, all it brought was more pleasure, her mind feeling as if ready to explode. Usually, this little wasn't enough but she didn't think for a moment what was done to her. There was no reason to question the actions of her Goddess, there was just gratitude. Her fingers traced down to the end of her Mistress' breast, gently running across its ends, caressing the soft skin of the divine being she sat upon, her moans slowly becoming uncontrolled. Thee was no more stopping. 
See why slaves love to  serve...
Indeed she saw, indeed she felt it, her upper body moving and stretching to each motion of the divine touch inside her. Mira could feel herself ready to scream and her entire body gave signs of it, continuing to move. Her Goddess' voice guided her, spoke to her, made her see even further all that she had missed out on all her life. 
Obedience is pleasure and pleasure is obediance, my Mira.
And it was all true, it all made sense in her mind. Never had she seen it so, never had she considered it. Always, it was Mira. Mira came first and last, everything in between was up to her needs and pleasure. Even those she cared about, she really didn't, not as much as she cared for Mira. But now... she had someone to serve, some to truly love, someone to obey. The pleasure that came as a reward out of it was even greater than anything she had ever felt before. 
Once you truly give in and no longer see yourself as anything but my slave, you'll feel pure pleasure of a slave.
Her other hand moved then, fingers moving over her Goddess' other breast, tracing through both now as. Her own upper body moved, each action of her deity notes to music only Mira could feel and move to, dance as if the most beautiful song was played. 
Deep down my slave... let all connections to everything in your life go and be purely mine forever.
"Yours.... fore...ever...," Mira managed to moan out before her teeth grinded down on her lower lip, slowly releasing it. Her thumbs spread through her Goddess' bosom with the tips of it playing with her nipples without the slave's true awareness of her own actions. She only wished to please, to pleasure.

Offline Goddess Petra

• Vivae Dea
    • Petra Cavataio Bio
« Reply #23 on: 11/25/12 21:34:45 »
This was enjoyment that Petra always tried to have each and every day. On top of that, it was a special day because her granddaughter was the center of the pleasure. One who she got to change to her liking, enslaved to Petra’s will and desires. She pumped her fingers in to her slave’s wanting sex that the nerves were heightened with the force. It was her way to give Mira more pleasure that she experience in her life. Another way she used to fuel addiction and control over the girl while filling her head up with words of submission and pleasure.

“Release…” Whispered into Mira’s ear by Petra, she was working to have the orgasm that Mira was close to help seal the deal. Even moans were given to Mira’s ear from the attention Petra was getting from a more dutiful Mira. Pleasurable feel of her slave’s fingers caressing over her bosom that reacted naturally to the attention. Still Petra wanted to have Mira converted for good so she focused more on her actions than Mira’s. She whispered more into Mira’s ear. “Let it all go… let your orgasm purge all from you and replace it with obedience, devotion and love for your Goddess, slave”

Offline Mira Cavataio

« Reply #24 on: 12/05/12 04:14:43 »
The girl released another moan, her hands working at her Goddess' chest until the command had come. Release... Release.... Release... the words echoed in her mind as it obeyed within a heartbeat, feeling entire body erupt, vibrate and explode and what was meant to be a moan a moment ago became a scream that couldn't be stopped, eyes closed shut, raising behind her eyelids. 

And as if that too bent to the will of her deity, the orgasm worked just as it was supposed to, washing over and under, through and through, until each fiber of her being and felt it, like rain pouring through ever inner part of her skin, goosebumps forming on the outside where it passed. 
When it seemed it stopped, Mira opened her eyes and looked at her Goddess with devotion and affection she had never looked at anyone. Ever. 

Offline Goddess Petra

• Vivae Dea
    • Petra Cavataio Bio
« Reply #25 on: 12/05/12 08:13:46 »
Petra smiled as she held to the woman in her lap while the pleasure surged through the woman. It was pleasing to her to do this to people even her own blood. Looking at Mira, it was more pleasing to see the look in her eyes. Petra’s hand stroke Mira’s head tenderly. “Such a good slave… you are going to make wonderful Opitvus Res in my cult. Now return to your properly place at my feet, my slave and I’ll get you a special gift.” A little gift that Petra had in mind was going to be pleasing for her to see on Mira.

Offline Mira Cavataio

« Reply #26 on: 12/14/12 20:38:45 »
A wonderful Opitvus Res in the cult. Just as the last remnants of the sensations were leaving her being, Mira formed a small smile at the sound of that. A new task came then and Mira quickly moved off her Goddess' lap and beside her feet where her place had quickly become. She neither complained nor disliked her place, it was where she belonged. And her reward was a special gift. The old Mira would have been up on her feet, constantly asking what that gift was but the new one simply remained at her deity's feet, waiting quietly. 

Offline Goddess Petra

• Vivae Dea
    • Petra Cavataio Bio
« Reply #27 on: 12/16/12 04:32:01 »
A smile formed as Petra observed her new Opitvus Res’s move to her knees and it was quite pleasing to see Mira this way. Petra stroked the girl’s cheek before getting up. There was a cabinet made of stone that was a smooth dark purple. Appearing solid with no sign of how it was pieced together, still when Petra opened the front of it. It opened like a double door cabinet. In the cabinet there were collars of all sorts; some appeared to matches to ones that slaves around Petra’s temple wore, but at Petra’s shoulder height, there were five silver cases. A few were empty but one was open where a special made collar was held in.

Taking it out from the case that imprisoned it, Petra looked it over for inspection. Then she said something softly to it before kissing the amulet that it had. A lacey, decorative collar that appeared more like a choker-necklace, the collar was made of metal fibers to give it the look it had. The intent of it was so Mira could wear it and not affect how outsiders of Petra’s cult viewed her. That’s what Petra wanted and needed for Mira do what Petra desired.

Petra returned to Mira. She took her seat and looked down at her slave. Holding up the collar for Mira to see it, she spoke firmly, “Look at your reward for your submission to me, my slave. A special, one of a kind collar for you… all that see it in the cult will know that you are my Opitivus Res, doesn’t that give my slave such pleasure?”
« Last Edit: 01/12/13 05:16:59 by Petra Cavataio »

Offline Mira Cavataio

« Reply #28 on: 01/12/13 01:27:17 »
The slave remained where she was left, feeling the sudden distance between her and her deity. It was cold, left her empty and needy. Mira still didn't move despite that feeling, waiting. Her Goddess had not told her to move so she didn't. As her deity had made her way back, she could slowly feel the pain fade and devotion and love returning to her side. She still didn't move. 
Finally she was spoken to, told to look at her reward. Mira rose her gaze and saw what was waiting for her. A special, one of a kind collar. All that see it in the cult would know she was her deity's Opitivus Res. She smiled happily and said: "Yes, my Goddess." It did indeed make the little slave to know she had her own collar, her prize for her submission but one that made her stand out as well. Mira still didn't move though, waiting to be allowed to place it upon her neck or for it to be placed on her neck instead. 

Offline Goddess Petra

• Vivae Dea
    • Petra Cavataio Bio
« Reply #29 on: 01/12/13 07:29:26 »
The collar was brought closer to the bare neck of Mira as the woman standing over went back to tapping the force. The mind was going to be Petra’s playground and she would also make sure it was protected. With the force, her influence was cemented s the core in which she built the protection. Easier for Petra and difficult for all others was tone thing she enjoyed. The collar was an additional security in the protection of her property.

Petra slid the collar around Mira’s neck. It was allowed to brush over the flesh it was soon to cling to. One thing Petra made sure happen as she reached behind Mira’s neck was her breasts only lightly caressed Mira’s face. The collar met its ends and began to close upon itself. The wires moved across each other to seal the gap. Then two tiny wires went into Mira’s skin and they wrapped themselves around her spine. The program of the collar was to feed the slave electrical pulses that would trigger thoughts in the mind. They were thoughts that centered on obedience and Petra as her Goddess. The program was set on a timer so it did not impair Mira.

Taking her seat, eyes rested on the kneeling woman. Time was given for adjustment and the silence was sweet to Petra. She finally broke it with a question, “How does my Mira feel now?” Simple question but it was still insightful.

Offline Mira Cavataio

« Reply #30 on: 01/27/13 08:07:11 »
As soon as the collar was on her neck, Mira strangely felt as if it was always meant to be there. She didn't question the thought that popped into the head but instead accepted it with a happy smile over her face as she dared a glance at her Goddess through her eyelashes as felt the warm of her deity's flesh against her face. The pressure of at the skin breaking at the back of neck didn't matter, the warmth of the divine flesh beside her made her put it aside in her mind. 
When she no longer felt her Goddess on her skin, her gaze lowered as she waited patiently. How did she feel now? "Happy," she said plainly, letting a small smile spread across the face. It was truly how she had felt, no lies. She could no longer even think of not speaking the truth. She'd never really lied to the woman before her but now, if the thought had even crossed her mind, it would be a sin in her mind. 

Offline Goddess Petra

• Vivae Dea
    • Petra Cavataio Bio
« Reply #31 on: 01/27/13 17:34:40 »
Gazing from her seat, there was time to admire the woman who was now taken. Petra got an idea for her Mira to have time in her little dungeon. Chains holding Mira and Petra doing what she desired to do to Mira was making her smile grow. That was a pleasurable set of ideas. Of course for Petra, there were times those ideas had to wait and it turned out to be the moment in time.

Knock at the door before it was open happen. Evilina was there to remind Petra about the promise to witness the worshipers praying and begging for a blessing. Standing up, her gaze was still on Mira, “Come, Mira… time to watch the lower beings worship me and wish they were you.” Petra walked out knowing her Optvius Res was crawling behind her. Also adding before leaving the room, "You'll look so lovely knelt at my feet and face bury between my thighs."

Offline Mira Cavataio

« Reply #32 on: 01/28/13 01:32:20 »
The knock on the doors didn't go unnoticed with Mira but her eyes didn't move nor did she make any attempt to pay attention who was there. Not even her Force Sense perked up to take a peek at the arrival. The old Mira would have and her mind would have been thinking of who exactly was there. A hint of jealousy would have flared towards the Avatar for what she was followed by ways she would want the claimed flesh. But this Mira didn't move, didn't let her attention leave her Goddess. She neither could nor did she want to. Her Deity was the center of her world and being close to her meant everything to her.

Only when her Goddess stood up and told her to follow so the lower beings could worship her deity and wish they were her, Mira moved though remained on her knees and hands when she was not told to stand. The position came naturally with the new place she held. She also registered the second bit her Goddess said and the need began to swell within her. To kneel at her Goddess her feet in any way she desired of her was a blessing for the slave but for the act to be more physical stirred things up that were much more familiar to her. Mira Cavataio was always a creature a lust, from the very moment she began to feel such things in her early things but now it was so much more. The need to please another instead of herself was far greater than ever before.

Offline Goddess Petra

• Vivae Dea
    • Petra Cavataio Bio
« Reply #33 on: 01/28/13 20:18:12 »
Petra walked out of her room. Scanning the worship hall, she was looking at what type of worshipers came for this mass devoted to her. It was amusing to see their faces go from normal reverence to wondering. They were on Mira who was on hand knee behind Petra. She wanted to laugh and tease them about how worthy Mira was compare to them. However, words were always weaker than actions and the plan to have Mira pleasure her in front of them as they devote their words and time to her.

Approaching the throne, Precious was seated in her chair next to the throne and Evilina was taking her seat on the other side. Of course Precious was put off a little to see a niece enthralled by her deity mother. She was a soul of goodness and purity after all, and such acts from Petra drove her to act out with endless kindness for the cult. Which was Petra’s plan from their creation, her good one was like the loving and caring side of her to bless and reward cult members while her wicked one was like the wrathful and torturing side of her to punish and curse those that done wrong in the cult. It was similar setting as most religions with a good and evil side, an angel and demon, and so on.

Setting down, Petra sat on the edge and leaned back. Open legs were to welcome her Mira between them. The worshipers were going to have an experience that Petra was going to bless them with. They would witness an Optvius Res pleasing the deity while all will feel the pleasure from the stretched out presence of the deity.

Offline Mira Cavataio

« Reply #34 on: 01/29/13 19:40:33 »
Mira followed her Goddess on her hands and knees, ignoring the eyes focused on her. Her eyes were focused solely on her deity's feet as they moved, letting her know she too should be moving and so she did.

Coming up to the throne, Mira paused for a bit while her Goddess sat down and spread her welcome legs before she knelt between them. As soon as she was in position, all presences in the room faded away as chocolate brown eyes met the sweet welcoming flesh just above her deity's thigh. Her body rose just a bit higher as her fingers gently came around her deity's feet, her face furthering between the open welcomed legs. The old Mira could have ignored the eyes on her and her prey but this Mira truly felt like it was just her Goddess as her face reached forward and her tongue came out, meeting the warm sensitive flesh.

Her tongue gently grazed over at first, taking in the moment of bliss that swept over her, her entire body aching for this touch and her mind thankful for the closeness. That lasted a second though before her tongue began to work, applying all the skills she picked up over what was pretty much half of her life, working hard on giving her Goddess the demanded pleasure.

Offline Goddess Petra

• Vivae Dea
    • Petra Cavataio Bio
« Reply #35 on: 01/30/13 19:27:12 »
As Mira knelt between Petra’s legs, the deity made a nod which started to move everything forward in ritual of worship to Petra. Evilina gave a greeting to the congregation then guided them into a chant of prayers to their Goddess. Her daughter than sat down in her place while scanned the crowd. Normally this time was used to pick out non marked beings and convert them into followers. However this time was given to her new slave, the one deserving to touch and taste the deity that controlled the minds of her followers.

The first touch from the tongue used to grazed over her sensitive flesh gave her the idea of projecting the pleasure outwards. If her slave did a great job in her task, then everyone would know how worthy Mira was. Of course they would smile upon her and give offerings too because a pleased Goddess meant the cult was good. For all, that was all they had… the cult.

Her right leg went upwards and then lowered on Mira’s shoulder, holding her down and even added weight to push into the woman Mira was pleasing. Petra closed her eyes.  She focused on the chanting to her and the pleasure her dear slave was working hard on. Clearly to Petra, the granddaughter had skill from past experiences she might have had in her life. Swelling the force into her as pleasure built, message of encouragement was given to Mira for what a good slave she was for Petra.

Offline Mira Cavataio

« Reply #36 on: 01/30/13 20:58:26 »
Her hand over the moving leg followed, keeping her in place on her shoulder once it settled. Her tongue didn't miss a beat in the whole process, her teeth gently nibbling on the flesh before her tongue surged inside, the message surging through her body, encouraging her further. Mira had done this many times before when feeling generous towards the slaves and her prey but this time, it wasn't generosity, it was desire. She wanted to be here, in this position, feeling the flesh of Goddess. She wanted to pleasure her because it was what the Goddess wanted. And what the deity wanted, Mira wanted it even more.

Maybe somewhere in the back of her mind, Mira knew there were people around them but the thought vanished quickly. Before she knew it, there was just her and her deity, the task at hand hardly a task at all. A blessing instead perhaps. But that wasn't what Mira was thinking of actively. No, she just thought of what she was doing. She didn't think her actions ahead, she just did. The warmth of her deity's flesh, the scent she felt drove her into pleasure of her own. She'd always liked what she could do to another being but she'd never quite found complete pleasure in it before. Perhaps a pitch of joy or satisfaction she could drive her prey over the edge with her action, but never pleasure. This was different. This was being one with her deity, being part of her, giving her pleasure in return, feeling it.  And her tongue just kept at it, her fingers gently caressing her deity's legs in the process as they come higher.

Offline Goddess Petra

• Vivae Dea
    • Petra Cavataio Bio
« Reply #37 on: 02/02/13 01:08:58 »
The stimulation of the girl's tongue felt like a reward of taking the girl's will away. For pleasure of the flesh, Petra was proud of her selection. She wanted Optvius Res that were powerful to use to shape the galaxy like Xander was used for but same time she wanted them to be experience in sexual technique. Mira’s tongue dancing against the sensitive, expose like nerves of her neither flesh lit fiery pleasures through her body. Her leg squeezed against Mira and push her even more into her sex.

While pleasure filled Petra from Mira’s sweet, obedient attention, it was being shared with Petra pushing it outwards through the force. For Petra and Mira, it was unfiltered so Petra could make it more pleasurable for Mira and reinforce the idea of ‘obedience is pleasure and pleasure is obedience’ in the girl’s mind. The others in the room felt a water down version. It was enough to make them moan in their chanting and deepen their minds in Petra’s control.

Offline Mira Cavataio

« Reply #38 on: 02/02/13 01:58:10 »
The leg squeezing in deeper wasn't necessary but it was very much welcomed. Mira's tongue brushed further in, circling the inside of the deity's flesh. Her fingers pressed into her feet, wanting to be even closer to her Goddess. She could feel the effect backed to her, making her moan quietly before she sucked on the flesh for a short moment before releasing her tongue again on her deity, refusing to stop once she began her little attack. Obedience is pleasure and pleasure is obedience, her mind told her as if it was her own thought, furthering her desire to continue.

Offline Goddess Petra

• Vivae Dea
    • Petra Cavataio Bio
« Reply #39 on: 02/03/13 18:17:40 »
Petra’s other leg was raised up and placed on Mira’s bare shoulder. It was to make Mira a little more useful while she was used as a licking sex toy. Petra’s feet resting on her slave turned her into a good foot stool too. It helped close Mira off to breathe and taste Petra’s sex. She also added to the mix a deep probe of pleasure. Having it sent deeper in her Mira’s mind was used to ensure more innate state of being; its aim was to dig beyond the subconscious so that to could be controlled.

Reaching down, Petra ran her hand through Mira’s hair. The touch there was to help focus all the pleasure she was experiencing into Mira then out to the others. Moaning out with Mira and the others that came to worship, the pleasure was being pushed through out from the temple and making people stop to become in the pleasure and arousal.