Author Topic: Thou shalt have no other gods besides me (Petra) [Completed]  (Read 2977 times)

Offline Mira Cavataio

• Enchantress of the Void
Far too long had Mira been on Endelaan and away from her family. She came home from time to time, of course, but in all those visits, she never had the chance to see her Nona properly so this time the Acolyte decided to make a different kind of visit. This one was to the very core of her religion. Though she had accepted to be a Sith Sorceress when Mirus became a Warrior, she never did renounce her Goddess nor would she ever.
She arrived to the planet a mere few minutes ago and though the structure of the entire place was extremely different from all that she knew, Mira was getting a feel fro how things worked around here. The journey to the very heart of it gave Mira time to think about the cult. She always knew one thing - she was jealous of the avatar for being all the good and all the evil of her Nona. And she? She had only a quarter of her Nona and it just didn't seem fair. But she couldn't change that anymore, things were as they were. Looking up as the speeder stopped, Mira wasted no time to exit it without the closed living quarters upon Sognoterra, looking around the planet she had yet to truly meet, or rather the metal city that had been built.
« Last Edit: 11/20/15 16:46:10 by Lauda Cavataio »

Offline Goddess Petra

• Vivae Dea
    • Petra Cavataio Bio
Thou shalt have no other gods besides me (Petra)
« Reply #1 on: 11/04/12 05:58:19 »
Things were going well for the plans that Petra had in play. Everything was on schedule for the change she had in mind. It was maybe the largest change that outsiders might notice. For Petra, it was another cycle of change for her. She sat on her lovely throne with in her temple. It was time of the day to allow all those that worship her a moment of bliss of being allowed to see their Goddess. It was a joy for the old woman to have this cult that so long ago took it from another Sith then killed him.

Like her icon that her worships had in their homes of her, Petra was there naked in her natural ways. One that rarely worn clothes, this was not surprising to all, after a while she did have her Evilina and Precious come out and dismiss the worshipers. Their time was at an end. She knew those worshipers could spend days there to just give praise and devotional sacrifices before feeling tired. Relaxing in her throne, Petra just wanted a moment before going to her office to double check and move to the stage of her plans.

Offline Mira Cavataio

« Reply #2 on: 11/04/12 23:06:36 »
Mira noticed eyes on her as she moved towards the large set of doors leading to the throne room, Nona's slaves standing to their chosen duties before she stopped at the entrance. "Open them," she simply said then. These slaves were different than the ones she had been raised her but Mira paid no mind to that, they were her Nona's slaves and they couldn't just ignore her. 

The request was granted a second later, each opening one door through which the female entered, noticing the crowd gathered there, Nona in her throne. Not paying mind to those around her, Mira moved over to the Superior Mother and fell to her knees, palms put together in both greeting and a short prayer to her Goddess before she look up and smiled at her only goddess.  

Offline Goddess Petra

• Vivae Dea
    • Petra Cavataio Bio
« Reply #3 on: 11/05/12 04:18:06 »
Once the crowd had left completely, it was finally just Petra and Mira. That was when the woman acknowledged Mira being there. Petra remained where she was. She had no need to get up as she relaxed on the throne. Her eyes went down to Mira and met the young woman’s own eyes. Giving Mira as smile, Petra in her wicked way of handling matters gave her sweet and deity like tone to her words as she spoke. “Come up here and kneel right at my feet, my faithful Mira… then tell me what you prayed for.”

Offline Mira Cavataio

« Reply #4 on: 11/05/12 08:56:26 »
Paying no attention to the crowd that had been there and now gone, Mira kept her eyes solely on her Nona, waiting for her to address her. And when she did, it was first with a smile and second by an invitation that was accepted in a heartbeat, her slim long legs rising to the throne only to kneel at its side, her eyes traveling to the Goddess once more. 

What did she pray for, Nona asked her as well. "I prayed for you, Nona. And I prayed that you never forget me through all my sins," Mira whispered in response and lowered her head, resting her cheek against the throne.

Offline Goddess Petra

• Vivae Dea
    • Petra Cavataio Bio
« Reply #5 on: 11/06/12 17:50:44 »
Hand reached down to the kneeling girl, it tenderly stroked the girl’s head. The deity did love her granddaughter as her granddaughter; however she preferred how her cult addressed her and showed their endless devotion. Mira was not the first to offer what Petra had in mind nor the last in the family too. Petra stroked Mira’s head; fingers ran through the hair as she looked down at the kneeling woman.

“Do you want your sins forgiven, my Mira? To be more like Evilina and Precious… like those that are truly devoted in their endless worship and obedience to me?” Petra had said with a hint of kindness to mask the wickedness of what she had in mind.

Offline Mira Cavataio

« Reply #6 on: 11/07/12 10:53:15 »
Letting out a soft purr, Mira couldn't resist expressing gratitude in her own style for the touch offered by the goddess. But the offer had come as a surprise, a strong one that caused her to look up immediately in awe, smiling. Did she want to be forgiven? Did she want to be more like Evilina and Precious? She nodded hasty. "Yes, Goddess, I want that." It didn't matter to her what it was, Mira truly adored her Nona.

Offline Goddess Petra

• Vivae Dea
    • Petra Cavataio Bio
« Reply #7 on: 11/07/12 20:11:02 »
“That’s my good Mira…” Petra lovingly told her granddaughter while her hand slowly came to a stop from stroking Mira’s head. She brought her hand down and gave the girl’s cheek a light caress before she took it away for the moment. Rising up from the throne, Petra looked down at Mira. “Now, you’ll follow me on all fours and when I’m done with you. You’ll leave and return to your brother and those Sith as a new person. The one I desire my followers to be like.”

Petra’s nude body moved passed Mira. She walked slowly down the steps before making a left towards her office to be in private with Mira. Walking slowly across the floor with her hips swaying, doors of the office swung open with the force making it easy for the two not break their pace as they entered. Petra made her way over the little lounging space to take a seat in comfy chair and waited for her Mira to rest on her knees at Petra’s feet.

Offline Mira Cavataio

« Reply #8 on: 11/07/12 22:18:07 »
There was perhaps a shall handful of people in this galaxy Mira would obey so much and even less of those she would obey to such a level. But when Nona said to follow her on all fours, she didn't even think for a second before moving behind her, her fingers and knees doing her walking as she followed the Goddess out of the throne room, entering the office behind her. 

Within the new room, Mira settled at her Goddess' feet once more, her hands leaving the floor only then as she leaned back to rest upon her feet. She had heard what Nona had said, about her soon leaving to return to her brother and Endelaan as a new person, just as Nona desired her followers to be. Mira didn't know exactly what that would be, she never paid much attention to the plain and took the ones she had her uses with but the Goddess would decide how to make her more like the Avatars and she wanted that so much. 

Offline Goddess Petra

• Vivae Dea
    • Petra Cavataio Bio
« Reply #9 on: 11/08/12 04:14:23 »
Tracing the symbol that the deity used, one that was all her own. It was lightly traced on Mira’s forehead. Done in such a way that it appeared to be more of an idle manner; however, the force was being used behind it. Petra had the force flowing from her and in to her granddaughter. With the force, the deity went in to the girl’s mind. Symbol traced over and over on the forehead while suggests via the force were place in Mira’s mind. Petra wanted to make sure the mind control held for good and her granddaughter’s eagerness was a sure thing of them being accepted and permanent.

Like some changes to make sure the sweet girl would be a modification to always and forever call Petra Goddess and nothing else. There was no need to address Petra by another other way and the suggestion of that was repeated in Mira’s mind with Petra’s used of the force. Another push of control by Petra was one to have Mira give up all she had in possessions and find that obedience and devotion to Goddess is all she would need and want. Even had suggested that the slaves Mira used were her Goddess’s slaves and Mira was to deepen their devotion to their Goddess. Deepen the force into the Mira’s mind, Petra’s finger still was lighting tracing her symbol on Mira’s forehead.

Time went by for the two. Petra had the girl in place for over an hour. She used the force to place a mind control of her liking. One that was like her avatars and worshipers were placed in. It was a state of blind, mindless obedience and unending devotion in their beliefs that Petra was their Goddess and the true path of existence. Petra sat back and let her granddaughter come out of it with new fresh eyes.

Offline Mira Cavataio

« Reply #10 on: 11/09/12 03:37:43 »
Eyes closed as her Nona began to trace her fingers over her forehead, the movement repeating itself several time over. It wasn't long before her already existing devotion and loyalty to the woman began to grow though she did not feel it. It wasn't long before the word Nona was erased from her mind forever and the word Goddess replaced it. Mira didn't feel the change once more. It wasn't long before all her possessions were no longer hers in her mind but instead belonged to the Goddess. It wasn't long before all the slaves within her power began to belong to the Goddess and her sole purpose was to make them see their truth path. 

None of it was obvious to Mira just yet. Her new purpose in life would show itself truly someday and probably not her. 
Fluttering her eyes open, the Acolyte looked around for a bit. It felt like hours had passed or even a whole lifetime. Right before her closed eyelids. And yet it also felt like minutes had passed. Her eyes moved upward, landing on the Goddess. Her mouth opened to speak but to her surprise, nothing came out. Instead, her feet pushed back and her palms pressed to the ground, her head lowering itself all the way. For her Goddess. 

Offline Goddess Petra

• Vivae Dea
    • Petra Cavataio Bio
« Reply #11 on: 11/09/12 04:32:42 »
Leaning forward in her chair, Petra reached down with her right hand. She ran her fingers through the girl’s hair. Pleased how she bowed down like she did. Petra’s hand slid down Mira’s head and went under her chin. Lifting Mira’s head up, Petra wanted to look at her granddaughter. Then she added while her fingers caressed Mira’s cheek. “Where would my Mira like the symbol of her Goddess be placed? On your forehead, over your heart or… I know where for you.” Her hand moved down and placed on Mira’s chest. She called on the force again. With the force, the symbol was banded over the girl’s heart on her chest.

All of it pleased Petra and was going to enjoy more from her granddaughter. Giving Mira a moment to adjust and get used to the new addition on her chest, Petra's fingers went back up to Mira's cheek and they caressed over Mira's skin lightly. Then Petra spoke loud enough for Mira to hear so the tone would give Mira pleasure. “That’s  a good worshiper… feels wonderful to have your will removed and replaced with mine, doesn’t it? To become a devoted servant of mine… a worshiper with true purpose now.”

Offline Mira Cavataio

« Reply #12 on: 11/09/12 08:02:14 »
Only when the Goddess pushed her chin up did she rise her head to look upon her deity. Where did she want her symbol? Mira blinked in surprise, her mouth opening to answer but she did not answer. Where did she want it? Mira did not know. And her Goddess decided for her, her hand resting on Mira's chest. The touch of divine hand upon her chest brought warmth that she only felt when flesh met flesh in the most primal of ways. Nothing usually could match that, bring her such joy. And yet now, even the single touch of her Goddess made her so happy and she couldn't resist but purr quietly as the Force worked its way, branding her.

The sound of the voice that followed sent shivers down Mira's skin, causing the purr to grow louder and between it, a small moan was released. Did it feel wonderful for her will to be removed and replaced with that of her Goddess? Did it feel wonderful to become a devoted servant of her Goddess? Did it feel good to be a worshiper with true purpose? Somewhere, far far in her mind, buried beneath layers of mist covered with devotions, love and loyalty for her deity, a dying Mira that once was wanted to deny. But she did not, the desire to serve, to accept, to be rewarded was far greater and the slave nodded her head, smiling in gratitude for the beautiful gift she had been given.

And Mira that she and everyone around knew was no more.

Offline Goddess Petra

• Vivae Dea
    • Petra Cavataio Bio
« Reply #13 on: 11/09/12 20:00:17 »
“That’s my good worshiper.” Petra said softly into Mira’s ear while her fingers caress over Mira’s cheek. It was repeated to reinforce Mira’s position now. Then her fingers moved back down and brushed over the brand on her granddaughter’s chest. Lighting caressing and tracing over the brand as she spoke some more, “Only my devoted servant existing now…. Old self gone and replace with such better form of my liking.” As she spoke into the girl’s ear, Petra’s hands found Mira’s breasts hidden behind her dress and cupped them with a slight squeeze give. “You, my servant, will only obey and kneel before your Goddess and the Avatars of mine. You will not bend to any other but you’ll bend others to submit to you and brought to the path of worshiping your Goddess that you love and live for."

Petra squeezed the breasts in her hands just to tease her Mira more. She was enjoying the remade granddaughter even more in this state. Then she brought her hands away from Mira. Leaning back in chair, she had a smile across her face before she spoke up again. “Be a good servant of mine and stand up. I want you to dance a little while you remove your clothes. My slaves don’t wear anything but my symbol before me.” Petra did what she had done to others in her family. Turned them into her slaves and now Mira was like Evilina, Precious, Ancilla and even her wife Anna. All of them now had Mira joining their place in Petra’s universe.

Offline Mira Cavataio

« Reply #14 on: 11/09/12 23:25:15 »
Such a better form to her deity's liking. Mira merely listened to what her Goddess spoke, her heart swelling with happiness at the approval. She would only obey and kneel before her Goddess and her Avatars. Her heart swelled more with joy, the desire to obey and kneel was great within it. She would not bend to any other but she would bend others to submit to herself and bring them to the path of worshiping her Goddess that she lived and lived for. Mira continued to look at her deity, giving no gesture that she agreed or disagreed. She naturally agreed, accept and focused on her task to come. 

Releasing a moan at the slight squeeze brought the girl even more joy, the reward bringing her to incredible heights. Such things Mira only achieved rarely, truly and after so much pleasure received. Being rewarded by her Goddess made the happiness arrive much easier. Then she was supposed to stand. And Mira did. Then she was to dance and remove her clothes. Without hesitation, her hips began to sway to the soft melody she hummed to herself, her hands rising and twisting as they rose over her head then began to lower themselves, passing through her hair before reaching her shoulders, passing over the corners of the fabric, her fingers brushing over her exposed breasts and the symbol placed upon her heart. Her hands moved further as her hips continued to sway, her legs moving ever so gently to match the movement.her fingers working on the belt-fabric, unpinning it by its side. The fabric fell upon the ground as her fingers moved to the necklace-fabric, slowly pulling it down to set it loose.
More work had to be done before she would truly cast away the fabric that never suited her anyway, her fingers passing her breasts again until reaching her shoulder that moved as well, this time one by one to free themselves from the dress. Her hands moved downward then, and the dress fell freeing first her hands and then the rest of her body, falling to the ground after which she merely stepped out of it before giving herself a gently spin. 
She did not stop to move, not until the command was given, her chocolate brown eyes looking at no one else but her Goddess. 

Offline Goddess Petra

• Vivae Dea
    • Petra Cavataio Bio
« Reply #15 on: 11/10/12 07:43:05 »
Simply wonderful, the view of watching her new more devoted Mira obey and remove her clothes was intoxicating. Even Petra shifted in her chair a little to get her sex slightly rubbed. She knew soon her new slave would take care of that but there was one little thing left to make sure the brainwashing took hold and the old Mira be completely died. “Push those clothes off the side and kneel back at my feet, slave.” Petra commanded, watching Mira with a smile and getting such pleasure and enjoy from her. “You will worship and pray to your Goddess aloud. All that you say is the complete and pure truth of who and what you are, my Mira… if the prayer is pleasing, then your Goddess will reward even more.”

Offline Mira Cavataio

« Reply #16 on: 11/10/12 20:57:03 »
Before she stopped moving, Mira's feet returned to the fabric on the floor, pushing it to the side before she gave her big finish, moving over to her Goddess' side second latter, kneeling at her side without missing a beat. 

Her deity wanted her to pray aloud next, to speak the complete and pure truth of who and what she is. Her head bowed, her hands coming together just at her chest, beside her symbol. "Mia Dea, I am yours. To command, to reward, to punish, to approve, to deny. All that I am is for you to see fit. My flesh is your flesh, my mind is your mind, my heart is your heart, my pleasure is yours to grant, my breath is yours to take. All that I am is yours. All that I was, was yours. All that I will be is to be yours." Whether it was to be a pleasing prayer or not, Mira did not know, the words just flew out of her lips, each word beating through her heart as true. 

Offline Goddess Petra

• Vivae Dea
    • Petra Cavataio Bio
« Reply #17 on: 11/11/12 08:04:40 »
Pleased with what came from Mira’s mouth, it was always enjoyable to see slaves of the cult in the state that Mira was in. Petra rubbed her thighs slowly while watching the girl kneel and pray with the truth coming out. Then she decided the girl needed to be closer. Always nice to have them closer to tease and reward them. While Petra thought what she would do to Mira some more, she command, “Come up here and sit on my lap, my good slave.”

Offline Mira Cavataio

« Reply #18 on: 11/19/12 03:49:16 »
The Goddess wanted her to come sit on her lap. Without thinking of it, as she had done since the very first moment the change had began, Mira rose to her feet and moved forward to the throne, sitting on the lap of her goddess, feeling the warmth feel her again at the reward she had been given. This was more though. She could feel herself burning up, fever spreading through each inch of her being. To be so close to her her deity, to be touching her so much, Mira felt like she was in seventh heaven. Not even Mirus could ever bring her so much joy.

Offline Goddess Petra

• Vivae Dea
    • Petra Cavataio Bio
« Reply #19 on: 11/23/12 02:40:58 »
The feelings of her granddaughter could be felt. It was seen too. The look was pleasing for Petra. To fuel it all, the woman on with more button pushing. Her arm slid across the back of the naked woman and a hand found a thigh. Fingers slowly crept over with a light touch. They moved over until they began to slide downward against the inner thigh. It was there that they caressed their ways to her granddaughter’s most sensitive area.

Petra let her fingers move their way where she desired them to be while she softly moaned into her Mira’s ear. Then she added her words to stroke the inner reaches of Mira’s mind. “You want to please me always, don’t you? Wanting to make every moment for now on all about serving me, isn’t that right my Mira?”