Author Topic: Signature Request Thread  (Read 5406 times)

Offline Shery deWinter

• Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc...
  • Administrator
  • Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc...
    • Star Wars: Descension
Signature Request Thread
« on: 04/09/10 16:21:58 »
Request a signature here or ask a recent signature you've made to be placed here so others can view your art and style. To request a signature, please post with the actor/actress/person you wish to represent your character, as well as some text if you want to. Please remember that those who make signatures do so in their own free time and depending on their muse, so if it takes a while for your signature to be completed, it's not because your request is being ignored. Unless otherwise stated by the maker, please upload the signature that had been created for you to another source for your use.

Completed signatures will remain in this post anywhere between two to four weeks before removed to allow space and loading time savings for new ones.

Also, if you like the signature that was made for you... Please kudos!

Enjoy!
<span style="font-style: italic;">~ Descension staff</span>
<br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255, 0, 0);"><font size="4"><span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255, 0, 0);">ETA: Since several people have asked about this in the chat, ANYONE can make a signature for ANY request! Just make sure to say you're on it so we can avoid double sigg'ing.</span></font>

Added October 9th by Nessarose deWinter

Added June 3rd by Domino

Added June 3rd by Domino

Added June 3rd by Domino

« Last Edit: 11/04/13 03:27:46 by Lauda Cavataio »

Offline Pakia Lovold

Signature Request Thread
« Reply #1 on: 05/31/13 12:00:03 »
If anyone has time, I'd love to have a siggy made for my Pakia, if at all possible

My face claim for my character is Jemima West.

And if you can add the following statement to it, that's would be wonderful:
"Nature teaches more than she preaches, if only we allow her."

If not, I'll be content with just a siggy with her first and last name.

Thanks!

Offline Shift Jaam

• Skype - JCPhoenix83
Re: Signature Request Thread
« Reply #2 on: 12/28/15 04:30:54 »
Here's an odd request.  With a fresh board, and a fresh start, I need to give Shift a makeover.

I have NO clue who I want to use, and I don't want to reuse anyone else's choices.  Shift has been a couple people, with Ryan Reynolds as the last (and main) avatar.

If anyone would like to spitball ideas, or take a crack at just telling me who they think Shift should be, and spin up a signature image for him, I'd be very grateful.